Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 07:06 AM   #11
Gifted
JuJuAnnie is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Down?

Me too. It is Thursday, I wonder what it will bring?????
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 07:08 AM   #12
DES
Survivor and
Gift Guru

DES has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by DES
I was headed here to make sure I wasn't the only one. Hope it isn't for too long.
If they are turning over to school hours, don't you think they would have done that in the overnight?
DES is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 07:08 AM   #13
Webkinz :)

Indyanne is on a distinguished road

Logged me off, too. Had just done wheel of wow and won jukebox. At least it was put on dock before it logged me off
Old 09-04-2008, 07:08 AM   #14
Gift Guru

sunflowermom has a spectacular aura about

Yep, down for me too. I was gardening and got kicked out. Hopefully it will be up soon
Old 09-04-2008, 07:08 AM   #15
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

I got up early to get some gardening done here and, I got the message it was down for some important maintenance. I hope it's up by 10 for the next rare!!
catsinparadise is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 07:08 AM   #16
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by IttyGirl2
There were hourly specials listed throughout the day, so it's still summer vacation on WW. Of all mornings for me to get up early and do my WW stuff, and now it's all "important maintenance." Oh well, time to get IttyGirl up.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Oy, I got up early too to get my asian and euro accounts done before I had to go take on the day. I could have slept for another half hour.
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 07:09 AM   #17

kiara212 has disabled reputation

Yes! ww is down for me too
kiara212 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 07:12 AM   #18
I'm so glad to be a

serinasong is just really niceserinasong is just really nice

Yep, down for me too! Maybe they are going to fix the problems *sigh* with the clubhouse?
serinasong is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 07:12 AM   #19
I♥Harry Potter
Gifted

kajika will become famous soon enough

Maybe they are putting the new Halloween Theme in the W Shop? That would make me super happy!
kajika is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 07:13 AM   #20
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Seems like an odd day to do maintenance, doesn't it? There have been a number of things on the board lately. People not getting the Kinzville Academy prizes, Googles still running around in the buff, Lots of people complaining of blue screen in the clubhouse. It is two hours away from Asian Midnight and I think what is going on is more like an update of new release pets (making sure they are in the database), changing the Wheel of Wow. Changing the Front Page, possibly beginning to add the Halloween stuff (that's a stretch, it was a scant week before Halloween the last time, but seeing there are more people on WW right now, they may have decided to lengthen the time period we have to purchase the items...never know. There will be a new Plumpy's, New W-Tales (probably the Fred Rover one will begin.) New Fun stuff...We might be waiting for a while.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed