Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 10:59 AM   #171
DES
Survivor and
Gift Guru

DES has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Down?

Alright folks, I'm ready for someone to please explain how to clear my "cache". I do know how to clear my wallet of cash (I just buy webbies), but my computer NO. Anyone up to expaining for when it does come back up?
DES is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 11:01 AM   #172
FroggieGirl0912
Gift Trainee
FroggieGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone sent the new images to Justin so he can put them on the home page?
Old 09-04-2008, 11:01 AM   #173
Maddog2008
Webkinz :)

Sherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Has the issue that the lava columns are causing fixed yet? I bought 2 of them but still haven't put them in a room yet because of the issue everyone was reporting and I haven't seen an update on weather or not it was fixed yet. I hope they are fixing the clubhouse blue screen issue. I've not been able to get on in months!
Sherbert_Mama is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 11:02 AM   #174

palestardust is an unknown quantity at this point

This is so aggravating! I want to be on webkinz right now!
Old 09-04-2008, 11:02 AM   #175
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by DES
Alright folks, I'm ready for someone to please explain how to clear my "cache". I do know how to clear my wallet of cash (I just buy webbies), but my computer NO. Anyone up to expaining for when it does come back up?

for mozilla its tools then drop down box clear private data then drop down box check clear cache.. least thats what i do ..
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 11:02 AM   #176

mom15022 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Chicago
I was just on the phone with Ganz for about 45 minutes! The guy said the website is down ... He even got on THIS website and looked at THIS thread ... he can't figure out how we got pics up here of the newspaper and "rock the boat" thing. He said that YES, this is the new stuff they were working on; it will be up SOMETIME today ... it shouldn't be too much longer, he said. He was AMAZED you guys had already been on it.

TELL ME YOUR SECRET !!! I WANT IN!!

Ok, I was just playing in the Arcade and got logged out. Boo Hoo. Guess it was pretty easy for them to figure out, since my name here is the same as my Webkinz name.

I tryed the clubhouse and all I got was a blank blue screen. So hopefully they are fixing that.

There were no rare items in the curio shop on my euro account.

And someone asked my location....my user name contains my zip code if you want to google it...but I will tell you that I am very close to Pittsburgh, PA
Old 09-04-2008, 11:04 AM   #177
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by DES
Here's a link that tells you how.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ht=clear+cache
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 11:06 AM   #178
DES
Survivor and
Gift Guru

DES has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by lorib64
Thank you, I will put it in my subscriptions.
DES is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 11:06 AM   #179

mom15022 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Panda Fan
How much does it costs for one Spa tretment on Webkinz?♥

It did not have an option to select a pet, it just says that it will send ALL of your pets. It also states that the price is based on the number of pets you own.
Old 09-04-2008, 11:08 AM   #180
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by lorib64
yay .. least i told right for mozilla firefox.. i was trying to find that link too... I use mozilla cuz it doesnt log me out as much as IE... but sometimes mozilla firefox doesnt work so i switch to IE and it does

wierd..

---------- Monalisa added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by mom15022
It did not have an option to select a pet, it just says that it will send ALL of your pets. It also states that the price is based on the number of pets you own.
ohh wow.. then that would be about 250 x 100 ... its too early for me to times that on one cup of joe lol

Last edited by Monalisa; 09-04-2008 at 11:08 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Monalisa is offline Female
Closed