Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 10:34 AM   #141
Webkinz :)

Ebabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant future

Default Re: Webkinz Down?

Quote:
I can't get into the vacation post office or the coral cove.

But I will tell you how I got onto webkinz

I went to the estore and purchased a new pet... I had to lie and say I was from Norway. I used my new code to open a new euro account. It let me open a new account, adopt my pet, and it let me start playing with my new pet.

I wanted a euro account anyway .
Okay, I can see y'all running to adopt a pet at the Eshop and opening a
euro account "right now" SO, STOP IT!!!

Last edited by Ebabe; 09-04-2008 at 10:36 AM.. Reason: forgot quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 10:35 AM   #142

fara1aunt is an unknown quantity at this point

You know, the vacation stuff looks really cool but I was hoping that they would fix the clubhouse! We are big time traders and haven't been able to get into the clubhouse for a long time. It was my favorite feature so I keep hoping they will bring it back for me.
fara1aunt is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 10:36 AM   #143

"G"Momma is on a distinguished road

Moms15022
That is great, looks like loads of fun , I am wondering how you got on the site, are you maybe a Magical Creature with mystical powers, no that can't be because an ordinary ghost wouldn't have scared you so much, how will you get your powers back, playing games usually helps but that seems to be not the case with this game?
Where are you lacated (not exact location that is private) give us some glimmer of hope of getting on WW soon, as I see a great withdrawal pandimic coming on.
We all will need vacations and spa treatments and we won't care how much KC it cost we will gladly spend down to last kc and then low and behold here will come all of the rares we need to finish our Rare Rooms.
Well here I to back and try again.:clyde:
Old 09-04-2008, 10:36 AM   #144
Gift Trainee

Arbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by mom15022
Click the image to open in full size.
At least they WARN you about the scary ghost!

View Post Originally Posted by mom15022
Click the image to open in full size.

Don't rock the boat!!! A ghost comes out and scares your pet. It sent my happy meter down to zero!

My little niece would LOVE that, but I know a few other kids that would get quite a start! (They'd get over it, though.)

At least we now know to warn the youngsters. Thanks, mom15022!

P.S. You may want to start a new thread to post all this new cool travel stuff, since it looks like you're one of the few who can log on. But I wouldn't mind if you just kept it here.
Arbee is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 10:36 AM   #145
minabug1216

Minabug will become famous soon enough

The lady said sometime today. She said theyre doing special updates and that Ganz has not told them when it will be up yet.
Minabug is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 10:36 AM   #146
1MamaWebkin
Gift Guru

1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Ebabe
You don't have to worry about me - I am unemployeed and Ganz is making me even more broke, (broker- if even a word) :-)
1MamaWebkin is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 10:38 AM   #147
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by fara1aunt
You know, the vacation stuff looks really cool but I was hoping that they would fix the clubhouse! We are big time traders and haven't been able to get into the clubhouse for a long time. It was my favorite feature so I keep hoping they will bring it back for me.
u and me both . I loved the trading room kept me busy for hours
u should c my bedroom. I have 2 wade thru clothes 2 get 2 bed lol
hmmmm
is this a sign I should clean it instead of watching a movie ?

---------- Monalisa added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by "G"Momma
Moms15022
That is great, looks like loads of fun , I am wondering how you got on the site, are you maybe a Magical Creature with mystical powers, no that can't be because an ordinary ghost wouldn't have scared you so much, how will you get your powers back, playing games usually helps but that seems to be not the case with this game?
Where are you lacated (not exact location that is private) give us some glimmer of hope of getting on WW soon, as I see a great withdrawal pandimic coming on.
We all will need vacations and spa treatments and we won't care how much KC it cost we will gladly spend down to last kc and then low and behold here will come all of the rares we need to finish our Rare Rooms.
Well here I to back and try again.:clyde:

maybe if u go 2 the spa after being skared u will get happy again

Last edited by Monalisa; 09-04-2008 at 10:38 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 10:39 AM   #148

mom15022 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Ebabe

Sorry, buy I need my daily Webkinz fix
Old 09-04-2008, 10:40 AM   #149
OO HOO!! Newly
Gifted

Chicago is a jewel in the roughChicago is a jewel in the rough

I was just on the phone with Ganz for about 45 minutes! The guy said the website is down ... He even got on THIS website and looked at THIS thread ... he can't figure out how we got pics up here of the newspaper and "rock the boat" thing. He said that YES, this is the new stuff they were working on; it will be up SOMETIME today ... it shouldn't be too much longer, he said. He was AMAZED you guys had already been on it.

TELL ME YOUR SECRET !!! I WANT IN!!
Chicago is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 10:40 AM   #150
1MamaWebkin
Gift Guru

1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future

I am saving my KC for Halloween, I can't wait to see what the items are going to be. Maybe I will only try 1 spa treatment for right now...when ever I can get in :-)
1MamaWebkin is offline Female
Closed