Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 10:09 AM   #101
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Down?

that's really exciting! did anyone happen to see what the rare was?
jaxcat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 10:09 AM   #102
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Monalisa
maybe if i start a movie then it will come up .. I have been waiting on lil miss sunshine to come to showtime but now i have hbo so i was able to dvr it ....
I loved that movie. The little girl was so cute. And grandpa was a real piece of work. LOL.
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 10:10 AM   #103
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by 1MamaWebkin
Cool, doesn't look like anything Webkinz has done before. I just called Ganz & they said the maintenance will take a FEW more hours!!!!!

He was a real dip & didn't know what the rare item was & said that they won't put it back up after the site come back on...I asked why they don't do this stuff at night time & he said
"nobody wants to work then"
oh m goodness .. nobody wants to work then ? did they really say that.. also anyone know the 1 800 number their if there is one ? I remember seeing it once before on here but forgot where ..
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 10:10 AM   #104
Webkinz :)

Ebabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by mom15022
Click the image to open in full size.
WOW, that is AWESOME!!! Thank you Mom15022!!!
I can't wait to get on now...its all your fault Mom15022, no houswork
for me today!!!
Old 09-04-2008, 10:10 AM   #105

ariisu is on a distinguished road

it's 5 pm in germany now and I nearly give up hope that it will be fixed today
ariisu is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 10:11 AM   #106
Juxta13
Juxta13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Webkinz Down?

Still down in all time zones.
:ccat:
Old 09-04-2008, 10:11 AM   #107
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Bonsai
You would think they'd try to do the maintenance at night... most websites do.

I can't wait to get back on and see this vacation stuff! SOOOO exciting!!

ahhh vacation .. i need that.. i wonder if there is an ocean for the manatee ???

ok gonna click some eggs now.. did anyone see the add for ponystars over

<------------------------- ...and tried it ? I was wondering if it was like the dino eggs
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 10:12 AM   #108

"G"Momma is on a distinguished road

I still can't get in, I tried all ways; front door, Back door, new address and old address also open second site address , just now I deleted all temp. files and no go.
I guess I will have to be patient.
I think they will set dailies back to start after school, and maybe add some of the Halloween items like last year they added partial amounts and then a couple of weeks later the rest of the items. We have the cat from last year and already have the bat for this year, but have not adopted them yet. We want to wait and see some of the new stuff before we name them.
As for them doing maintance at night I don't think there is a time when there is not someone up and playing on Webkinz I have been up at all times and you can see some one at any given time, just like here at WI 24 hrs. someone is on here.
Maybe we won't have to wait much longer(The last Thurs. maintance lasted over 2 hrs.)
:clyde:
Old 09-04-2008, 10:12 AM   #109
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I am using the theory that IF I do something.. It will work..

So IF I load the dishwasher... and then this might work.. if that doesn't work..

then I'll try... IF i sweep the den, THEN this will work. LOL

So far nothings worked though, and the baby will be up soon.. LOL

Maybe IF I make some coffee, then this will work..

Hey maybe if everyone tries this then it will work...

(funny side story... I was on the phone w/ my sister a few months ago waiting for the UPS to bring a package.. and I ws like "Maybe if I just take the laundry to the basement, the package will come"
It did! Now it is an ongoing joke w/ us)
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 10:12 AM   #110

mom15022 is on a distinguished road

Click the image to open in full size.
Closed