Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2009, 07:10 PM   #1
:D
Webkinz :)

nikilynn has a spectacular aura aboutnikilynn has a spectacular aura about

Question Unanswered: Webkinz Dock Issues

I am having an issue getting my items out of my dock. I have tried numerous times. I click get items from storage and it freezes. Anyone else having these troubles? I just adopted a Lamb, and can't get her gift because I can't get stuff from my dock. I don't even know if it was given. I have erased my cookies already. Anyone know what to do?
Thank you very, very much,
Nikilynn
nikilynn is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2009, 07:16 PM   #2
mdnash
Gift Guru

Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Dock Issues

It happened to me that past few days.
The only way I got my dock to work is I waited until late at night when the servers weren't busy, and put everything I could in storage containers and in my spare rooms.

I now only have 5 items in my dock and WW is working fine.
Icicle is offline Male
Old 02-22-2009, 07:16 PM   #3
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Hi Nikilynn!

I'm not having these troubles, but since you've already cleared cookies, I'd try another browser. Firefox and Safari work well for me
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 07:18 PM   #4
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Do you have a slow internet connection? On my old computer, I couldn't load my dock because I had a slow connection.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 07:31 PM   #5
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by nikilynn
I am having an issue getting my items out of my dock. I have tried numerous times. I click get items from storage and it freezes. Anyone else having these troubles? I just adopted a Lamb, and can't get her gift because I can't get stuff from my dock. I don't even know if it was given. I have erased my cookies already. Anyone know what to do?
Thank you very, very much,
Nikilynn
When I had to contact Ganz about our missing PotM loot bag the lady was very nice and helpful and when she saw how much I had in my dock (I had 165 items in my dock!) she let me know that I shouldn't have more than 20-25 items in my dock because overloading it would inhibit it from working properly. She suggested getting more storage in my room and keeping the dock a little 'cleaner' to help keep it working well.

I would say that her advice works well for me as far as my dock is concerned. My suggestion is to try to get into Webkinz when traffic is low and hopefully that should help. Are you still able to feed your pet? If so and you are still having problems getting items out, just keep feeding your pet to lower the amount of items in there and perhaps that will help as well.

Hope it works out quickly for you I had my own madness today at Webkinz so you have my sympathies

Last edited by meowsrus; 02-22-2009 at 07:33 PM.. Reason: corrected a typo
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 08:13 PM   #6
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

I have tried at all hours, on 5 different computers and 13 different browsers along with never {until now} having problems with things in my dock {less than 100 because of paper and flooring and other things I can't do anything with right now, temporarily higher when gardening because of having to do so many steps to sell produce -- but that is NOT the problem now at all} so basically you are probably the regrettable owner of one of the accounts on their 'bad server' {which they finally admitted to, which my main US account is on, and none of the other accounts affected from my Asian, his Asian, my British, or their 2 American accounts}. Contact the site and tell them you want your account fixed, switched to another server, something. I am calling {and calling and calling} them until they fix my account -- I have 17 outdoor rooms, mostly garden plants, plus it is not my computer, browser, internet connection or anything else -- it is them, their site and their programming. That is just the most recent problems with this account, from having coupons and kc taken but not being given items, not getting add pet gifts, items in my room going 'missing' when no one but me and the site know my password and so on. We're talking major items here, not all my rares or whatever but more than enough to get my attention -- purple and red lava, blue dragster, 3 phantom pops, several trophies including 1/2/3 year and the holiday tubby tummies bear first year, all of which I had to spend out a lot of time, energy and kc to get in trade. As usual it is a problem with their servers, their site, that account, and so on. I would bug them and bug them until someone got it fixed for you. If you happen to get someone who will work with you, let me know; I've tried for months now and can't even get a call back or more than rare form letter so far.

Last edited by KeyLargo; 02-22-2009 at 08:17 PM..
KeyLargo is offline Female
Closed