Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2010, 08:10 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
webkinzlover312 is on a distinguished road

Smile Unanswered: Webkinz Deluxe?

I really want to become a webkinz deluxe. How do I get my parents to let me get it. How did you get your parents to get it for you or did you buy it yourself. How?

webkinzlover312 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2010, 11:20 AM   #2
Gifted

valwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Deluxe?

Maybe if you offer to do some extra chores around the house they will get it for you.
Just ask them if theres anything you can do.
Or maybe you could ask for it for Christmas.
valwiehl is offline Female
Old 11-21-2010, 12:53 PM   #3

karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep
karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep

Well I bought it myself with my own credit card, they don't even know I'm deluxe lol
Maybe offer to pay for it yourself or if you don't have money, do some extra chores or ask for an allowance
karategurl is offline Female
Old 11-21-2010, 01:06 PM   #4
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog is sweet stuff
pollywog is sweet stuffpollywog is sweet stuffpollywog is sweet stuffpollywog is sweet stuffpollywog is sweet stuffpollywog is sweet stuff

Do you have siblings or cousins that play WW as well? It is a pretty good deal to get 5 accounts on Deluxe... for a few more dollars you all get a monthly gift box and the extra activities. For one account it may seem too expensive from your parents point of view. So, IF you could put 5 accounts on your Deluxe membership and then not have to buy 5 webkinz in that year to renew the accounts... well, that math may help your parents see the value in going Deluxe. Good Luck.

Edit: I just wanted to add that I am an adult so I bought my own membership. But I do not think I would buy Deluxe for one account, I can only justify it to myself if I put 5 accounts on it.

Last edited by pollywog; 11-21-2010 at 01:08 PM..
pollywog is offline Female
Old 11-21-2010, 07:19 PM   #5

ladybastilla is on a distinguished road

If you break it down, a year of Deluxe is roughly $4.50. Do a bit of research. Look up what kind of benefits that going deluxe would do for your WW account, both what Webkinz.com can tell you and by asking other WW members who are Deluxe to share their opinions of whether or not it is a good value. (I'm actually tempted to start a thread on that myself as I am considering whether to go Deluxe.)

How regularly do you play WW? Or perhaps you play too much? You'd need to answer that one in your head, as I obviously wouldn't know. :p Consider these things from your parents point of view as well. If you are the sort who switches hobbies every three weeks then paying for a year of something for you might seem like a waste. And f they want you to get off the computer the likelyhood of them paying for you to use it more is small.

Figure out what the "value" of a WW Deluxe account v.s. a regular account is. Do you buy / own a lot of webkinz? Do you use the eStore a lot -- would the ePoiints save you money? I believe it is 3,000 / month plus a bonus 3,000 for the 1 year package. 3,000 e-points by themselves is $3. So that means that you are getting $36 worth of ePoints + the 3,000 bonus for a total of $39. Once you hadd the exclusive item, the Deluxe hat, the monthly items, the extra options and the extra activities the package becomes very attractive for someone who actually plays Webkinz regulary but *also* for someone who's parents aren't trying to boot them off the pc in the first place.

I play a lot of MMOs -- World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy XIV, Wizard 101, etc. If you are genuinely into Webkinz you are paying roughly 25% of what you would pay to play a more standard MMO.

Ultimately, it seems like a great concept provided that your parents don't want you off the pc and aren't afraid of giving out their credit card info. I also agree with the person who suggested taking advantage of the savings if there are others who might want deluxe too. Although your family would need to determine who is going to get the ePoints.

Anyway, I hope that this has been helpful. Good luck!
ladybastilla is offline Female
Old 11-22-2010, 02:07 PM   #6
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Some parents are nice, like mine with this stuff.

I asked to have a deluxe account in July 2009 and my dad let me for free.

For those who have the money and still don't want to be deluxe, these memberships are absolutely NOT useless. Deluxe is my favourite W feature.

View Post Originally Posted by ladybastilla
If you break it down, a year of Deluxe is roughly $4.50. Do a bit of research. Look up what kind of benefits that going deluxe would do for your WW account, both what Webkinz.com can tell you and by asking other WW members who are Deluxe to share their opinions of whether or not it is a good value. (I'm actually tempted to start a thread on that myself as I am considering whether to go Deluxe.)
You made a mistake. A year of deluxe is $45.00

Last edited by T9850; 11-22-2010 at 02:07 PM..
T9850 is offline Male
Old 11-22-2010, 02:51 PM   #7
webkinzlover312 is on a distinguished road

Thank you guys! With your peoples help I came up with a good suggestion. Since I cannot play webkinz much because I have a netbook and it will not let me, soo I will ask for a larger computer for chrismas and then I can play webkinz more. Then I will do chores and come up with money that I can exchange for a webkinz deluxe with my parents. Thank you for all the help
webkinzlover312 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
webkinz deluxe, you are beautiful!, you are beautiful! <3