Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2009, 10:59 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
marloh818 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Day gifts

View Post Originally Posted by smrardin
I would encourage you to call ganz without further delay and to adopt no more pets on your account until this issue is resolved. They are able to look at the code of your account and see what you have received and what you should have received. However, if too much time or too many transactions have gone through on your account, they either cannot see it or don't know how to go and find it. I did not have an issue with Webkinz day gifts but did with adoption gifts. In my instance they told me that since I had subsequently adopted additional pets they were unable to see if I got my adoption gifts for the prior adoptions or not. Good luck!
Well, it shouldn't be too hard for them to see that I don't have any of the Webkinz Day gifts on my account. Unlike adopting a pet, I couldn't get these items subsequent to Webkinz Day so seeing there is NOTHING on my account should be pretty clear to them.

View Post Originally Posted by acourt
Did you actually log in to WW on Webkinz Day? If you didn't log in on April 29, then you'll lose the gift. If you're sure you logged in on that day, then you should definitely call them again. And ask to speak to a supervisor like RedBear said. I admire you patience, but after 3 weeks I'd say you're going to have to politely remind them that your problem has not been resolved. Good luck!
Yes, I logged in several times on Webkinz Day because on some past adoptions (like POTM) my gifts didn't show up in my dock until I logged out and back in so I kept hoping this would happen. But, no luck and still waiting...

View Post Originally Posted by junwil
All you have to do that day is sign in and it would have pop up your gift and sign out and the next time you went on webkinz the gift box would be there to you to open.
Yes, I am aware that it is SUPPOSED to be that simple but logging out and back in several times that day produced no gifts.

Last edited by marloh818; 05-22-2009 at 10:57 PM..
marloh818 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2009, 11:28 AM   #12
Dare To Be Different
chihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud of

i am so sorry. that has never happened to me before. let me give you a gift. again i am really sorry for you.
chihuahua23 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 12:56 PM   #13
telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

You should call Ganz and remind them about your problem. Be sure to tell them that you already call about the problem. Tell them who you talked with and when you first called them. They should be able to give you a WD gift. Their number is 1-866-932-5469. Good Luck.
Old 05-23-2009, 09:16 PM   #14

You have all been very kind and helpful. I will call them Tuesday (as I'm sure they have Monday off) and I will let you all know how I make out. Thanks again.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:49 AM   #15

Well, I'm on the phone with customer service at Ganz and it is not looking good. The rep is talking with his manager but says they aren't supposed to give anything out for "missing" Webkinz Day gifts because they can't prove if the member logged on that day.

OK, I just finished my conversation with him and...........

WOOHOO, good news. I do not have to tell my 5 year old that she is not getting her webkinz day gift items. I'm so happy. I don't know why it would be such a big deal to give these items out anyway. Even if someone was trying to get these items when they didn't log on that day, are they losing major bucks to send out these things? I certainly would have considered not tossing any more of my money their way if they wouldn't acknowledge a problem occurring on their end causing us not to get our gifts.

Of course, I'm so addicted to Webkinz that I don't know that I would have written Ganz and Webkinz off forever! And my daughter learns so much playing many of these games and activities. But, I probably would have been angry for a good long time.

All is well. Happy "belated" Webkinz Day