Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2008, 10:26 PM   #1
mj1176
Lil Kinz
2webkinzkidz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Webkinz Customer Service - WONDERFUL!!

Not only did they contact me within a couple of days of my complaint (all of the items were missing, incl. charms, etc...), they apologized profusely and gave me and my 2 daughter's free webkinz codes for our inconvenience!!!

So, now all 2 of us are owners of 3 FREE Pinto Horses!!!!

Thank you Webkinz for correcting the problem as fast as you could and for the free gifts!!

;o)
Mary Jo & her 2webkinzkidz !!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2008, 11:26 PM   #2
is soo amazingly
Gifted

xogreenified94 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Customer Service - WONDERFUL!!

wow. lucky. ive heard there giving out free pets for site and item problems. i had a stuck item for 3 days and they never gave me any free pets. hopefully something gets stuck again and btw did you email them or call and if you emailed did u give a phone #

thanks

Allie
Old 01-25-2008, 11:37 PM   #3
mj1176
Lil Kinz
2webkinzkidz is an unknown quantity at this point

I actually went through the webkinz.com website to contact customer support...then they called once and I wasn't here to take the call...then they emailed. I replied back and said I would like to issue resolved asap, since my daughter's spent their own $$ on their webkinz and so much time completing their rooms, etc...it just wasn't fair to them.
Anyway--a few days later, the called again (and yes, I think when I filled out the online form, it did ask for a phone #) and my husband answered and took down all the info.

BTW-the missing items issue was resolved within a week...I guess there were lots of these issues, with other users...
Old 01-26-2008, 12:08 AM   #4
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by 2webkinzkidz
I actually went through the webkinz.com website to contact customer support...then they called once and I wasn't here to take the call...then they emailed. I replied back and said I would like to issue resolved asap, since my daughter's spent their own $$ on their webkinz and so much time completing their rooms, etc...it just wasn't fair to them.
Anyway--a few days later, the called again (and yes, I think when I filled out the online form, it did ask for a phone #) and my husband answered and took down all the info.

BTW-the missing items issue was resolved within a week...I guess there were lots of these issues, with other users...

Does this mean you got your items back? I recently adopted my Velvety Elephant and I got the
Electric Blue Mauna Loa Lamp for the exclusive item and I tried putting it on a table and as soon as I do Webkinz Logs me off. I ended up losing my Blue Lamp and I almost cried because I have wanted that for so long. I wrote to them and I still have not received a response from them. I also filled out the online form and I hope they can give me my Blue Lava Lamp back. Glad to know you got your situation worked out. I just hope mine is the same way.
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2008, 12:15 AM   #5
bubblemonkey13

LUCKY!!!!

i am still waiting for them to call me
Old 01-26-2008, 12:18 AM   #6
Gift Guru

renddersgirl has a spectacular aura about

I am still waiting for them to call me, they gave me a code and gave me an option to adopt now on new account or wait til tech calls me then can adopt on my existing account, well still waiting for tech to call.....
renddersgirl is offline Female
Old 01-26-2008, 12:23 AM   #7
Gifted

efron_fan7767 has a spectacular aura about

The same thing happened to me.... But webkinz customer support contacted me in 3 days and gave me a secert code for a webkinz duck!!!! I love Ganz!!!!!!

---------- efron_fan7767 added 3 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

hey renddersgirl!!! do you adopt your pet early or are you waiting for a call?

Last edited by efron_fan7767; 01-26-2008 at 12:23 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
efron_fan7767 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2008, 12:34 AM   #8
Gift Guru

renddersgirl has a spectacular aura about

I am waiting for the call!!

---------- renddersgirl added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

It has been a week since they gave me code, so just, waiting!!

Last edited by renddersgirl; 01-26-2008 at 12:34 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
renddersgirl is offline Female
Old 01-26-2008, 05:21 PM   #9
Roohoo1
Gifted

Roohoo1 has a spectacular aura about

That's great. I'm missing an entire room and the bowling alley and I haven't heard back from them once.

I had five items and a vehicle stuck for a very long time and all I heard from them was an email telling me not to report the same stuck items more than once.

I'm happy for you that you got good service. I hope they give me my room and bowling alley back soon.
Old 01-26-2008, 05:24 PM   #10
musketeer1994
Webkinz :)

webkinzloverxoxo<3 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzloverxoxo<3 is a jewel in the rough

That was sooo nice of them! Can you PM me there E-Mai lbecause about 11,000 dollars were missing!! i am soo mad!
Closed