Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2008, 09:10 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

erindefalco is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: WEBKINZ COST TOO MUCH!!!

I DON'T KONW WHAT TO DO! WEBKINZ IS SO MUCH MONEY TO BUY AND I WANT THEM BUT I WANT THE TRADING CARDS AND COLTHES AND FIGURANES AND NOW THE CHRISTMAS ORANMENTS! BUT I AM removed ! I DON'T HAVE MONEY TO BUY ALL THESE GUYS! AND EVERY MINUTE THEY BRING OUT NEW WEBKINZ AND RETIRE ALL THESE OTHER PETS BEFORE THEY EVEN GET IN STORES! AND WHEN THEY DO COME OUT IT IS ONLY FOR A WHILE, AND I CAN'T GET THEM! STOP MAKING SO MUCH WEBKINZ GANZ! OR STOP PRICING THEM SO HIGH! I ONLY HAVE 15 BUCKS LEFT! PLUS MY MOM DOESN'T APPROVE OF MY WEBKINZ COLLECTION SO UNLIKE SOME OF YOU LUCKY WEBKINZ INSIDER MEMBERS THAT PARENTS LOVE WEBKINZ I CAN'T EXPECT MY MOM TO BUT THEM!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!:wallba sh:

breath breath...........whew. sorry to dump this all on you webkinzinsider members but i needed to say something.

i love webkinz so much i can't bear to part with them or stop buying them.
DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS PROBLEM OR IS IT JUST ME!

Last edited by COWS4YOU; 10-19-2008 at 09:26 AM.. Reason: removed age
erindefalco is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2008, 09:16 AM   #2
ℓємσηѕ-αяє-ѕσυя

Default Re: WEBKINZ COST TOO MUCH!!!

Ahhh,
I have been through this webkinz craze. They are really addicting. My advice is to try to do some chores, maybe you could earn money that way. Or you could try to buy them on this site called ebay. Some webkinz sell there for 99 cent. -Hope this helps!
ℓємσηѕ-αяє-ѕσυя
Old 10-19-2008, 09:17 AM   #3
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

I have this problem so much!!!!!! Take a deep breath and let all that frustration out!!!!!! (It's bad for ya) I am about your age and OMG is it hard to get everything. I haven't got one webkinz related thing since last month (my dear little Bella....) and before that I didn't buy much in the summer. I only had two packs of trading card series 1, (no 2 or 3 yet), no charms what-so-ever (Grrrr..... bad china for putting lead in them grrrrrrrr.....), 3-4 clothing, no action figures or ornaments. I'm also broke. It's like..... Ganz, lower the prices down to 10-12 bucks, please! I think lots of people have this problem, too. It's not just us. Hope this answers some of your questions.
Tinkwebkinz is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 09:18 AM   #4
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by erindefalco
I DON'T KONW WHAT TO DO! WEBKINZ IS SO MUCH MONEY TO BUY AND I WANT THEM BUT I WANT THE TRADING CARDS AND COLTHES AND FIGURANES AND NOW THE CHRISTMAS ORANMENTS! I DON'T HAVE MONEY TO BUY ALL THESE GUYS! AND EVERY MINUTE THEY BRING OUT NEW WEBKINZ AND RETIRE ALL THESE OTHER PETS BEFORE THEY EVEN GET IN STORES! AND WHEN THEY DO COME OUT IT IS ONLY FOR A WHILE, AND I CAN'T GET THEM! STOP MAKING SO MUCH WEBKINZ GANZ! OR STOP PRICING THEM SO HIGH! I ONLY HAVE 15 BUCKS LEFT! PLUS MY MOM DOESN'T APPROVE OF MY WEBKINZ COLLECTION SO UNLIKE SOME OF YOU LUCKY WEBKINZ INSIDER MEMBERS THAT PARENTS LOVE WEBKINZ I CAN'T EXPECT MY MOM TO BUT THEM!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!:wallba sh:

breath breath...........whew. sorry to dump this all on you webkinzinsider members but i needed to say something.

Erin:

First - please do not post your age on this (or any) website - I've flagged this so we can get that part of your message deleted.

I hear your frustration - and I bet there are a lot of other kids and adults who share it as well - so why not send your message to Ganz?

Ganz needs to hear feedback from kids like you - you are there main client base. A letter will have 100 times the impact of a phone call or email - calls and email get intercepted through the junior CS clerks - letters usually get routed through the internal mail service to a more senior person.

Write a letter with the same message you put in this post - (though not all in capitals!) to the Director of Customer service (yes a paper letter with a stamp and everything!)

Remember to be specific about what you want - lower prices?, fewer retirements? more educational games so Mom will be happy?

Use either of these addresses:

Ganz
60 Industrial Parkway
Cheektowaga NY 14227-9903

One Pearce Rd.
Woodbridge, Ont.
L4L 3T2

If every kid who feels the way you do sends them a letter perhaps things will change.

Good luck!

Last edited by Jarrah; 10-19-2008 at 09:20 AM..
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 09:19 AM   #5

gamemaestro is on a distinguished road

How many Webkinz do you have? If you tell me I might be able to help.
gamemaestro is offline Male
Old 10-19-2008, 09:27 AM   #6
meganmonkee
Gift Guru

meganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by erindefalco
I DON'T KONW WHAT TO DO! WEBKINZ IS SO MUCH MONEY TO BUY AND I WANT THEM BUT I WANT THE TRADING CARDS AND COLTHES AND FIGURANES AND NOW THE CHRISTMAS ORANMENTS! BUT I AM deleted! I DON'T HAVE MONEY TO BUY ALL THESE GUYS! AND EVERY MINUTE THEY BRING OUT NEW WEBKINZ AND RETIRE ALL THESE OTHER PETS BEFORE THEY EVEN GET IN STORES! AND WHEN THEY DO COME OUT IT IS ONLY FOR A WHILE, AND I CAN'T GET THEM! STOP MAKING SO MUCH WEBKINZ GANZ! OR STOP PRICING THEM SO HIGH! I ONLY HAVE 15 BUCKS LEFT! PLUS MY MOM DOESN'T APPROVE OF MY WEBKINZ COLLECTION SO UNLIKE SOME OF YOU LUCKY WEBKINZ INSIDER MEMBERS THAT PARENTS LOVE WEBKINZ I CAN'T EXPECT MY MOM TO BUT THEM!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!:wallba sh:

I have the same problem. But think, right now, in this econimic crisis who can really afford to buy all of these Webkinz? I have calculated how much my brother and I have spent on Webkinz, and it has cost our family about $1,007. That isn't even including trading cards, clothes and figuringes. Not to mention, that both me, and my brother had Webkinz themed birthday parties this year, so that must have added at least 200 more. My mom even says, if we have the money, we can buy them, but she limits us, 1 per month, and the only way she will buy as one, is if it is Wcares.

I don't blame GANZ for the prices, that is what the stores decided to price them at. And I don't blame GANZ for making the eStore, or all of the other accessories. They are just trying to appeal to more people. I like the idea of buying pets online, because the "fur" for half my pets makes me sneeze. And people buy them on eBay, just the tags, anyways. I guess, that is just my opinion.

Last edited by COWS4YOU; 10-19-2008 at 09:53 AM.. Reason: removed age
meganmonkee is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 09:28 AM   #7
Chinese people are
Gifted

yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!

OK! First: Take 5 huge deep breaths. Then you don't need every webkinz. And if you think about it, If you buy 20 Webbies, you just spent over $200.00 on something that you might, one day, out grow. So if you finally get 50 webbies, you spent over $500.00 in webbies. So try to buy them off of Ebay. They go really cheap, or try to look for sales before buying webbies. Like 'Buy 1 get one 1/2 off!' Or 'Buy 1 and get the other one free!'. You would get more for your money. Or when a certian old POTM is not POTM anymore they might be trying to get rid of old ones, so it could be 50% off, or even 25% off. Oneve my mom got a webbie for $4.00! I was on sale, then clerance. Do you see what I'm saying? Shop thriftily.
yingxi is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 09:32 AM   #8

rscamaro68 is an unknown quantity at this point

I completely agreed, send a letter. You might also ask your parents (I understand they don't care for webkinz) but maybe you could earn extra money helping them with some extra chores or maybe their friends and neighbors need some help and would be willing to pay you a little something. Just a thought. Good Luck and Happy Halloween.
rscamaro68 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 10:37 AM   #9
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

yes, send them a letter or go to garage sales or thrift stores or fleamarkets. they will usually have good prices with tags and also ask someone who works at the store where you buy your webbies, ask them when they will have their next webkinz sale
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 10:42 AM   #10
Call me Tully

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

try ebay but the bad part about ebay is that you don't know if it will come how you expect it to also this proves that people try to get to much for webkinz ok i was in a mall(not a very big one) anyway this one store was selling webkinz for their normal price but then there was a vender right outside the store and the vender (only there for a little while cause it only has venders come and go a few certain times in a year) but anyway the store was selling them for the 12 or 11 dollars and the vender was selling the exact same ones for like 15 16 dollars they only had a few that the store didn't have but still
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Closed