Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 02:14 PM   #1
puppiefun
Webkinz :)

TurtleLuvr is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Webkinz Coral Cove??

I was in the Coral Cove today and there was a party going on! There was also a raffle. I won it! What was I supposed to get, 'cause nothing new showed up in my dock! Please reply A.S.A.P!!
TurtleLuvr is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2009, 02:18 PM   #2
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Coral Cove??

I won the raffle once, and I didn't get anything. But congratulations on winning!

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 02-16-2009, 02:22 PM   #3
WHONKY TOWN™
Gift Guru

kinztown194 is an unparalleled talent
kinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talent

Congrats! Log out and log back in and your item should be in your dock This happens frequently, so when you first win, your item will not show up unless you log out and log back in again, but there were a rare few that didn't get their item. Let me know if this works for you
kinztown194 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 02:22 PM   #4

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Hiya Turtle!
Welcome to WI, and congrats on your win. Unfortunately, you do not always receive your prize, it is a glitch and I believe Ganz is working on a fix for it. If you log out and back in, sometimes the prize will appear then - it can be anything from the vacation island, from a shop item to a special raffle item.

There is a great thread found here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post12882069

which "scouts" for what color zone and time parties are being hosted - you could go to another and try to get a prize!
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 02:23 PM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

You may have to wait until tomorrow to see anything. If you did win, it will show up. They have been having 'issues' today. *surprise, surprise*
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 02:49 PM   #6
puppiefun

TurtleLuvr is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the advice! I logged in again and my prizes were there!
Thanks again,
TurtleLuvr
TurtleLuvr is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 04:21 PM   #7
pana3
Gift Trainee

puppylover2009 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppylover2009 is a glorious beacon of light

What did you get? just wondering!!!
puppylover2009 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 04:58 PM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I won at least twice and never got anything.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 06:04 PM   #9
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Congratz!
Log out and log back in and your problem should be solved!'

▬Σmma
Emma8432 is offline Female
Closed