Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 10:27 PM   #261
kathynew
Webkinz :)

kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great
kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Webkinz.com FULL !!!!!

WW do I love the Insider!Everytime I have a problem with Webkinz, I just go to this site and find out I'm not the only one having the problem. Thanks guys!

I'm Kathy, mother of 6 precious, lovable Webkinz, and grandmother of 18 equally precious Webkinz.
kathynew is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2008, 10:31 PM   #262
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by funny9235
Maybe we should all call the Better Business Bureau and put in a formal complaint. Maybe that will give them a kick in the pants that they need...
WOW...now, with a petition and call the BBB, that is excellent! It works on other sites; even government, for goodness sakes!
sindarin is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 10:32 PM   #263
Khanada is an unknown quantity at this point

I was really hoping to get some KinzTime in tonight because I'm sorta stuck here. The "real life" kinda got put on hold when I busted my heel. Today I got an 8cc shot into my arch and I can't walk, clean house, cook, don't have kids, I can't rake or clean gutters and all my bills are paid. That leaves TV (as-if) or the computer.

Thanks for keeping me company during downtime, everyone, and I hope it comes up soon. I keep checking to no avail. - CJ
Old 11-13-2008, 10:34 PM   #264

WillyWonka is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by JINGLES139
Why are they having "Free Trial", They can't provide good service for their paying customers.

Why don't they fix all these GLITCHES????? It is very aggravating to say the least!!!

ITA They don't need to be doing free trials when they can't keep the pay site running. Or they could atleast let us play in the free trial while they fix their mess.
WillyWonka is offline Male
Old 11-13-2008, 10:35 PM   #265

pndas is an unknown quantity at this point

I just tried to get in and now I can't even get to the were full page that was comming up before the log in link does not seem to work at all. Is anyone having this problem?
pndas is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 10:35 PM   #266

sadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of light

Angry Re: Webkinz.com FULL !!!!!

I have been trying for 3 hours to get in, and no avail. Guess having the POM isn't worth much this month... with all the logouts, and now this.

Boy, I do hope they fix the servers.

By the by, I updated, cleared cache and temps, and rebooted.

I hope one of WI's wonderful guides can get on answer on this QUICKLY!!

Thanks, Always, Sadie
sadieroo24 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 10:41 PM   #267
koalababy1324
Gifted

Webkinz2012 has a spectacular aura about

yep. I am not giving up on trying to get in.
Webkinz2012 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 10:42 PM   #268

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

they are still trying to tell people that it is their computer or their internet service provider. but everything else works and doesn't freeze up. look how many people get on here ! SO SO SAD. No wonder the stock market crashed. with businesses that have poor product and even worse customer service. But I was notified that adobe flash player is the cause of foxfire & IE crashes when we are on WW. So, there in lies the solution. maybe they should read these posts to figure out their programming issues.
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 10:42 PM   #269
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Khanada
I was really hoping to get some KinzTime in tonight because I'm sorta stuck here. The "real life" kinda got put on hold when I busted my heel. Today I got an 8cc shot into my arch and I can't walk, clean house, cook, don't have kids, I can't rake or clean gutters and all my bills are paid. That leaves TV (as-if) or the computer.

Thanks for keeping me company during downtime, everyone, and I hope it comes up soon. I keep checking to no avail. - CJ
I am sorry! I hope WKW comes up soon for you to have a little fun. Meanwhile you might want to try playing some freebie on line games.
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 10:43 PM   #270

Lil3120 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm pretty new to Webkinz World and WI and I've noticed that something always seems to be wrong. Is it usually like this?
Closed