Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 09:52 PM   #231
angelofmaine
Webkinz :)
angelofmaine is a glorious beacon of lightangelofmaine is a glorious beacon of lightangelofmaine is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Cant log in... Read this!!!

If this "full UP" message is an indicator of things to come, it would mean besides the ongoing parade of errors and "glitches", now there will be server limitations. So much for a great reward for well behaved children. Never know if they will get on or not... just peachy. The recent announcement that the staff would be cracking down on the errors and providing better customer service, I haven't noticed any improvement. I'm still waiting to have my tournament results processed, and the game of the day high score, and the high score charts updated. I want my account to stop refreshing while I'm in the middle of a game, or training. I feel kind of silly spending countless hundreds of dollars to feel frustrated. i just purchased the entire set of ornaments and my elation was deflated by that silly welcome screen... no room at the inn. Ho, ho, ho.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2008, 09:53 PM   #232
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: What in the world?

View Post Originally Posted by Lefty21
yeah or a hotel thingy. cute! Lol!
lol, it'd be a lot cuter if we could log in, too!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 09:53 PM   #233

claudehopper is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I got told to wait

Thanks to everyone who is replying to my thread......this is my first thread on WI and i am so happy.......I hope this issue is fixed soon.

~~~Claudehopper~~~
claudehopper is offline Male
Old 11-13-2008, 09:55 PM   #234
angelgirl409

angelgirl409 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz.com FULL !!!!!

it's frustrating because some of us spend A LOT of money, from plushes, to the estore, to clothing, to trading cards.... ganz should have upped their server limit a long time ago... and they haven't... they'd rather spend money on research to flood the market with more things for us to pay for... so yes... we're obsessing because enough is enough from webkinz.. the glithces are insane, the waiting is forever... clubhouse was closed for MONTHS, if not a year

i'm frustrated.
angelgirl409 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 09:56 PM   #235
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

with buildabear, the traffic gets sorted because you log on, select your region, then choose 1 out of like 40 different servers to go play on. This is kind of like the different color zones for kinzchat, except buildabear uses it for their site as a whole. I have never seen that site go under maintenance, or have any glitches or problems.
WW needs to take a few tips from their competition on how to improve their own site and make it run better!
-Even if this means having numerous servers and we have to select a server to play on when we first log in! If all the current servers get crowded... add more! They are making so much profit not only from the pets but the toys the clothes, the estore, etc, everyone's financially invested in the site.

The glitches have already turned off all my friends months ago.
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 09:56 PM   #236
fireweedfox is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Hot Potato
I guess we are just supposed to take comfort in the fact that why they can't hire quality programmers or site maintenance providers, that at least they took the time to create a cute little graphic symbolizing a little dog spokesperson to stand behind the podium and inform the mindless masses that there is an issue, some issue going on, in which they are not willing to discuss, answer questions or provide solutions to. It's as if Ganz has entered the political arena with a plan of no action, but instead provide distration and buy time with lots of fancy showmanship and rehetoric.
that is totally what I think they are doing.

I am also wondering if all of this frustration is going to manage to break my webkinz addiction.
fireweedfox is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 09:56 PM   #237
mlcoward is an unknown quantity at this point

You are being very optimistic about good things to come . . . I guess I will just wait and see
mlcoward is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 09:57 PM   #238
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

Ok sorry to vent about this, but I am ten shades of mad about this. I have been more than patient about all of the glitches and stuff but this just beats it all. I just spent another 50 bucks at the mall on this stuff tonight, to come home and not be able to get in at all...

I REALLY hope someone at Ganz reads these threads and knows how angry everyone is about this. I plan on calling tomorrow and giving them a piece of my mind.
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 09:58 PM   #239
ee!! I Love

GabyGlover is on a distinguished road

Default Re: look at this when i went to WW

It is just not Fair!!
I thought Webkinz said ......

Come In And Play!?!?!.............
By The looks of it we won't be coming in and playing any time soon!!!!........
GabyGlover is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 09:59 PM   #240
Lil Kinz
funny9235 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would say that yes we all have an obsession. We all have a ton of money wrapped up in this as do our children. This is completely wrong what they are doing to us...
funny9235 is offline Female
Closed