Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 09:45 PM   #211
Webkinz :)
Khanada is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz.com FULL !!!!!

I've been trying for about 2 hours straight to get in and keep getting the same thing: It's full. I find it hard to believe that on a Thurs night/Friday morning (Asia) that it would be full. Even tried using the backdoor log in (at the bottom of the log-in page) and nada. Makes me wonder if it's something else is going on, but if that's the case, why say it's full and not that they're working on something and it'll be down for a bit.

It IS frustrating and I do think it'll discourage people from using the site.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2008, 09:45 PM   #212

bearwatts is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: look at this when i went to WW

haha i just put that up 5 mins ago
Old 11-13-2008, 09:46 PM   #213
miselitsaspets

miselitsaspets is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I got told to wait

I know! I don't understand! I mean really, are they kidding me? I was actually going to start a thread called: ["Sorry, but we're full at the moment..." Are you kidding me!] What a major bite in the patookus!
miselitsaspets is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 09:46 PM   #214

hotmomof2 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz.com FULL !!!!!

I just came home after being at the hospital all day and can not get on Webkinz either. We have spent well over $1000 on webkinz products only to be disappointed over and over again. My kids gave up on the site a long time ago, they never play anymore. Wasn't Webkinz originally intended for kids anyway? It's becoming a big joke. Retiring pets before they even hit the stores, releasing several new pets a month, and all of the glitches with the site. What exactly are they doing with all of the money they are making off of sales? They sure don't seem concerned about Customer happiness.
A whole week without any problems on Webkinz would be a dream!
Old 11-13-2008, 09:46 PM   #215

lashes is just really nicelashes is just really nice

The GLITCHFEST continues...
This is so irritating and of course it is after customer service is closed, so I guess I will send an email to Ganz corporate headquarters in Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada and let them know that this is totally unacceptable. Maybe if they get a few hundred emails when they come to work tomorrow morning someone will sit up, take notice and do something about the Webkinz World problems. Anyone who agrees with me the email address is: headoffice@ganz.com
lashes is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 09:47 PM   #216
zialucia

luciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of light

I got the same message, too!
luciar is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 09:47 PM   #217
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: What in the world?

I know, gottaluvjoe, I'm having the same problem. If this is still going on in the morning, I'm calling ganz. Well, I'm not but I'll make my mom or dad.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 09:47 PM   #218
ee!! I Love

GabyGlover is on a distinguished road

That is what it did to me to!!
Werd isn't it?? It never did that to me before!!!
GabyGlover is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 09:47 PM   #219

bearwatts is an unknown quantity at this point

looks cool but weird ww cant be full up
Old 11-13-2008, 09:47 PM   #220
diapertrainer is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: What in the world?

OK - so who can provide a number for me to call Ganz and complain? I've tried searching for it on their web site, but you only get fabricated responses to certain questions. I'm very mad about this and the Egyptian outfit from the e-store.
diapertrainer is offline Female
Closed