Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 09:33 PM   #181
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz.com FULL !!!!!

Grrrr. Hopefully they are minimizing traffic until they figure out what is causing the random log outs. I won't be able to get on my account all weekend because I will be out of town and I really hope it's fixed when I come back on Monday!
scottashley is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2008, 09:34 PM   #182
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Why are they having "Free Trial", They can't provide good service for their paying customers.

Why don't they fix all these GLITCHES????? It is very aggravating to say the least!!!
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 09:34 PM   #183
Gifted

IYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to behold

I am beginning to wonder if ANYONE is in. If there are this many of us not able to get in just how many are able to get in at one time. My hope is that they are adding NEW servers so that we don't have the glitches. I am crossing my fingers and toes that is true!
IYQ2 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 09:34 PM   #184
angelgirl409
Webkinz :)

angelgirl409 is an unknown quantity at this point

i was putting things in my room, at around 7:45... and got a "please wait".... since then, i tried signing on and kept getting signed off... and then i got that screen

i'm sorry... but i pay WAY too much money for them to be "full"... very uncool ganz....
angelgirl409 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 09:34 PM   #185
Lil Kinz
funny9235 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Webkinz.com FULL !!!!!

Hello everyone, This is my first time posting I read a lot of the posts but have never posted until now. I believe that if Ganz wants us to pay money to access a service then we should be able to access it whenever we want to. If this does not get cleared up I will have no choice but to buy other animals that can be accessed whenever I want to. I already emailed them and told them how unacceptable this is. I am very upset by this in my house we have over 50 friends. I do not like it when my kids get upset because they have bought some of them themselves.
funny9235 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 09:35 PM   #186
elcome Spring!!
Webkinz :)

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: What in the world?

I'm with Froggymom 617..what is a demo account?
jenndriver is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 09:35 PM   #187
grumpy2112
Gift Guru
grumpy2112 has a spectacular aura aboutgrumpy2112 has a spectacular aura about

My guess (wish, hope...) is they have locked everyone out and are trying to fix some of the many problems they have been having. I know several people were told the 10-miute refresh glitch would be fixed this week. Maybe...
grumpy2112 is offline Male
Old 11-13-2008, 09:35 PM   #188
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

Is there anyone on Webkinz right now? Maybe it's shut down to everyone....
Old 11-13-2008, 09:35 PM   #189
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by sindarin
Indeed, never happened like this nor ever saw the sign above! And yes, they are getting RICHER AND RICHER..and too big for their Corporate Pants.
Couldn't have said it better myself ....... I will 2nd that!

peace1430 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 09:35 PM   #190
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Frappie
Oh this is SOOOOO NOT GOOD !!!!!

I'm so sorry to be off topic, but my DH is a HUGE kiss fan. Can you tell me where you got that pic? Please PM me if you don't want to post it. Thank you.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Closed