Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2009, 09:12 AM   #1
jolynn

Default Unanswered: Webkinz codes I DID NOT purchase

This morning I logged into my email and had an email from Webkinz (sent on Friday) telling me to redeem my codes. There are 4 codes for the Day & Night Bed and 2 codes for the Train Set that are for sale in the EStore. I did not purchase these items. Anyone know why I'm receiving that email????
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2009, 09:14 AM   #2
pete7rs10
Webkinz :)

puppygirl12345 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz codes I DID NOT purchase

no?! but you should send webkinz an email and ask them about it or call them and if they say that you bought it then just take the codes thats what i would do
puppygirl12345 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 09:15 AM   #3
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

I believe this happened to someone else too. I think it's just a glitch with the e-store, but as far as glitches go, this might actually be a good one xD. You could contact customer support and ask them what happened...

♥puppiesrock465♥
puppiesrock465 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 09:16 AM   #4
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

I have about this a lot. Some have tried the codes and they have worked and others have tried them and they did not. Also some are afraid that if you use the codes you will be charged for them. I would hold off until Webkinz sends an official answer after you contact them.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:35 AM   #5
jolynn

I checked my credit card statement online and there's no charge (as of yet anyways) for the Webkinz Estore.

---------- jolynn added 18 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

looking back at old emails (from when I DID purchase items at the EStore) the codes they emailed me are duplicates. Tho in the past I only purchased THREE Day/Night Beds and ONE train set. So, as it stands now, I have one unused bed code and one unused train code that appear to be freebies. I emailed Webkinz...we'll see what happens.

Last edited by jolynn; 03-01-2009 at 09:35 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-01-2009, 09:35 AM   #6
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh, and like katey3007 mentioned, you may get charged, so it's better to just contact GANZ and give them the codes back or something....

♥puppiesrock465♥
puppiesrock465 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 11:35 AM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

That happened with a lot of people. It's a glitch and I would not worry about it. I got one for things I had bought way back, but there were multiples. I would not enter the codes, though.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 11:39 AM   #8
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

We've received over 30 reports from members who have received an [COLOR=#33AA33 ! important][COLOR=#33AA33 ! important]email[/COLOR][/COLOR] from the eStore with codes provided for virtual items. The email seems to be an acknowledgement of an order placed in the past. Listed for each item are two codes: one which had been provided when the purchase was initially made and a new one.

Click the image to open in full size.

Several members were able to check their [COLOR=#33AA33 ! important][COLOR=#33AA33 ! important]credit [COLOR=#33AA33 ! important]card[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] activity and are happy to report that they have not been charged for these orders. While you might find that the original code may not work and the new code may, it might be safer to hold onto those codes until you hear back from Ganz. There is no word yet on Webkinz Newz about this issue.

That is a post on the front page of Webkinzinsider about something like this(it is something like this because you sadi you did not purchase these items.). Maybe it will help. But this can be a good glitch.
Old 03-01-2009, 12:25 PM   #9

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

Here is what I got from Webkinz today:
Announcement from Webkzinz eStore:

A number of eStore customers have recently received a "Your eStore Codes" email containing codes for previously-purchased eStore items. These emails were sent out in error yet we assure you that there is no reason for any concern.

The codes being sent out are the original codes that you would have received with an order that you placed on the eStore in the past. In some rare cases, an additional code has been included. If you use a code you recieved in the email that was previously unused, you will be able to keep the FC and the item you get on WebkinzWorld; we will not remove it.

Please note that if you received a new code, you are not being charged for it. We would like to remind you that Ganz considers your financial security and privacy as one of our utmost objectives. This is why our eStore does not store your credit card numbers after your transaction has been completed making it impossible for us to make any additional purchases on your behalf.

There is also some concern from customers that their eStore accounts have been accessed by other customers placing orders. Please be assured that this is not the case.

If you have any questions, please reply to this email or contact Webkinz eStore Customer Support at webkinzestorecs@ganz.com.

We apologize for the confusion and any inconvenience that this has caused.

Your friends at Webkinz World
Old 03-01-2009, 12:26 PM   #10
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

This is happening to most people. Right now, we are being told NOT to log them in until we have further verified information!
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Closed