Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2011, 06:59 PM   #1
ow I LOVE
Webkinz :)

rootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: Webkinz Clothing Red sports Pants STAINS YOUR WEBKINZ

Ok well i dont know what Catagory this goes in, so if it gets moved then thats ok.
But The webkinz sport pants STAIN your webkinz.
My friend kept them on her Jack russel for a while, And then today she took them off, and they have red stains! What to do....
rootbeer598 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2011, 08:02 PM   #2
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Clothing Red sports Pants STAINS YOUR WEBKINZ

Oh my gosh!! Thanks for the warning!! She might have to try cleaning her Jack Russell Terrier. This is copied and pasted from the Webkinz Help section, it might be worth a try: "Your Webkinz Plush pet should not be washed in a washing machine. If they are looking a little scruffy, and a bit of a wash seems like a good idea, please wipe it with a damp cloth with a little, teensy-tiny bit of baby shampoo. Next, wipe it again with a damp cloth, this time with no soap.". This might work for more than just scruffy-ness. I hope the stains come out!!
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Old 07-31-2011, 08:04 PM   #3
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

The black witch costume does the same thing. It turned my Persian Cat's fur from white to dull grey.

I hand-washed her and hung her out to dry and most of it came out.
FIA is offline Female
Old 07-31-2011, 08:07 PM   #4
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

How awful.
Old 07-31-2011, 10:04 PM   #5
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

And this is why I crochet my own clothes for my pets

Try rubbing out the colour with a damp cloth Good luck!!
CandiiDucky is offline Female
Old 07-31-2011, 11:15 PM   #6
ow I LOVE

rootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
The black witch costume does the same thing. It turned my Persian Cat's fur from white to dull grey.

thats Terrible That Webkinz Clothes Are staining!

View Post Originally Posted by YOMCNUGGET
Oh my gosh!! Thanks for the warning!! She might have to try cleaning her Jack Russell Terrier. This is copied and pasted from the Webkinz Help section, it might be worth a try: "Your Webkinz Plush pet should not be washed in a washing machine. If they are looking a little scruffy, and a bit of a wash seems like a good idea, please wipe it with a damp cloth with a little, teensy-tiny bit of baby shampoo. Next, wipe it again with a damp cloth, this time with no soap.". This might work for more than just scruffy-ness. I hope the stains come out!!
i will try that. I also think webkinz ink might stain because i have a ribbion unicorn who is put in my big tub of webkinz ( no clothes on) and mysteriosley has this purple stain on her. i think its The Bubblegum cheecky cat dye....

View Post Originally Posted by FIA

webkinz insider should make a list of staining webkinz clothes and reports of it.
rootbeer598 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2011, 10:13 AM   #7
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Oh no, that's awful! You and your friend could try:

*rubbing the Webkinz with a damp washcloth with a bit of shampoo or laundry detergent. Ganz recommends this.

*submersing the webkinz in water and washing it that way. Click here for a guide on drying your webkinz so they don't get strange-looking.

*leaving the webkinz to soak in a tub of water. It sounds horrible, but I got a mud stain completely out of a non-webkinz stuffed animal this way. Just refer to the guide of drying your webkinz, and they won't be any different.

Hope this helps!
Old 08-01-2011, 12:08 PM   #8
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

I am sorry to hear about the red garment dye staining your friend's pet

Water diluted hydrogen peroxide has worked really well in cleaning all my furry webkinz.

I have always washed the clothing prior to placing it on my plushies, and have not had this problem.
I hope her Jack Russel comes clean!
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 08-01-2011, 12:21 PM   #9

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
I am sorry to hear about the red garment dye staining your friend's pet

Water diluted hydrogen peroxide has worked really well in cleaning all my furry webkinz.

I have always washed the clothing prior to placing it on my plushies, and have not had this problem.
I hope her Jack Russel comes clean!
Thanks for the idea of washing the webbies' clothes first. It never even crossed my mind to do that, even though I wash all my own clothes before wearing them.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female
Old 08-01-2011, 12:23 PM   #10
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

Thanks for the warning.
Starla is offline Female
Closed

Tags
wi!