Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2008, 10:23 PM   #1
supermommy1977
Lil Kinz

Supermommy1977 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Webkinz clock not keeping time?

Has anyone else noticed their Kinz clock not keeping the correct time?Mine has even jumped backwards a half hour when I was waiting to get into a Webkinz stadium event.I have noticed the longer I stay on the more behind my clock gets.Just wondering if anyone else has the same problem.thanks!
:pgn::chi::gor::rdr::el1::goo::leoliz::kanga:
Supermommy1977 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2008, 10:31 PM   #2
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz clock not keeping time?

Mine does that occasionally. If you log out/back in it should be fixed.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 10:59 PM   #3
Gifted

allton will become famous soon enough

Welcome to WI, Supermommy1997!

Yes, my clock goes haywire on WW all of the time. Most of the time, it is when my phone is activated - such as when I have been in the Clubhouse or Tournament area and haven't turned it off when I leave. Other times it happens when I have been playing one game in the arcade for a long time. Sadly, I don't have a better fix than logging off and back on again.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:10 PM   #4
weatherkari~~karik95
Gifted

karik is on a distinguished road

Yes, that happens to me alot, mostly when I do the same thing(quizzy's, arcade game, clubhouse room) It is frustrating when you were waiting for a rare or event or something and the time is wrong. Right now, sadly though, the only 'cure' is to log off and then log back in. Sorry.
karik is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 07:10 AM   #5
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

Yes on both of my accounts this is a regular occurance, sometimes by the time I have finished playing it is 2 hours out! As the others have suggested just log out and log back in so you can have the correct time for timed events, like Stadium and Curio shopping.
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 10:49 AM   #6
Cattails5
Webkinz :)

cattails5 will become famous soon enough

That happens periodically. The only solution is to get off and get back on. It is annoying when you are waiting for time sensitive thing like a rare in the curio shop or a job time or something. They'll fix it and it will run right for awhile, then it will go haywire again.
cattails5 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 11:43 AM   #7
bellafirenze
Gifted

glammerz is a jewel in the roughglammerz is a jewel in the rough

The only time I really see it happen for me is when Im doing quizzy's questions... I've actually found it helpful a couple times when I realize I've missed something in the curio shop- even if the real time is 12:05, as long as the kinzclock says 11:59 you can still get that hours stuff... afterward just log out and log back in and the time is fixed (and a whole new lot of stuff in the shop- YAY)

Last edited by glammerz; 06-26-2008 at 11:46 AM..
glammerz is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 01:41 PM   #8
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

YEs! IT HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME! It is sooooooooooo annoying!
andrewhoya is offline Male
Old 06-26-2008, 01:47 PM   #9
Alternative music is
Gifted

halliepdaly is on a distinguished road

it used to do it alot but now it does not do it at all! just hope that it will stop and u can fix it by logging out and then log back in
halliepdaly is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 01:49 PM   #10
tree lover

some happened here! lol
Closed