Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 06:21 PM   #1
dgbp
Webkinz :)

rbaldwin is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Webkinz Cares questions!

I don't even know where to look on WI for the answer to my question- I'm sure it's out there but this site is so massive! We have a couple of Webkinz cares that were Xmas gifts- one is the hippo. These are our first cares animals so I am totally new to them. I see on WW that the hippo is the featured pet- is that like POTM? Or do they even have such a thing in the cares line? We received a total of 5 new pets so we were going to space tem out a little, but I am wondering about that "featured pet" thing- I wouldn't want to miss out on something extra! Thanks in advance for any help ya'll can give. I have learned so much from Wi-- I'm grateful to you all!:el1:
rbaldwin is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2008, 06:26 PM   #2
emily44

Default Re: Webkinz Cares questions!

hi there! I think W cares has its own little thing, i would adopt them and see what happens. They might be just like Potm. Good luck!
Old 12-31-2008, 06:28 PM   #3
WHONKY TOWN™
Gift Guru

kinztown194 is an unparalleled talent
kinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talent

Sadly, i don't think you get an something "extra" when you adopt a w cares featured pet. When the Lil Lion was featured, I entered my Wcares code for it and it didn't give me anything special. Hope this answers your question
kinztown194 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 06:33 PM   #4
Gifted

JustineSade will become famous soon enough

I didn't get anything extra either (other than the normal extra cares stuff) when I adopted the cares featured pet. Cares are still cool though because it's just like adopting a regular pet but you get a bonus cares gift box and get to play the cares game
JustineSade is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 06:36 PM   #5
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Adopting the animal itself is no different than adopting any other animal that is not the POTM.

Where Webkinz Cares comes in is when you enter the code in the red tag in the code shop and then you get to choose your gift. There will be three gifts to choose from and the odds are listed on that page as to receiving different level of gifts. For each code you enter you also unlock the Webkinz cares button for five tries (one per day only, unless you have over 50 tries).

If you go to post #17 on this thread http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t107330p2.html you can see the rewards you may win.

Good luck and have fun!
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 06:44 PM   #6
dgbp

rbaldwin is on a distinguished road

Look how great you guys are- ask a question and less than 15 minutes go by and I have all kinds of responses! Thank you so much!
rbaldwin is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 06:47 PM   #7
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, the featured pet for webkinz cares seems to be just to advertise them on the site- there are no extra items given for the featured pet. You will get the same items as you would if you adopted any webkinz care pet- good luck in choosing a gift once you put the code in
elefancy is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 07:09 PM   #8
jml123456789

jj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to all

As people have stated above, adopting the W-Cares featured pet does not give a bonus gift. It is the same as adoptng a regular Webkinz.
Hope I helped.

~~JJ887~~
jj887 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 07:13 PM   #9
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

A webkinz cares featured pet is the same as any regular wcares pet.
It just says that, THAT specific pet is FEATURED to be a wcares pet.
hope that makes sense

so all your wcares pets are featured pets..you just didnt see the ad that they were featured pets

[i think...i'm not sure]

Last edited by gripperluverxxoo; 12-31-2008 at 07:33 PM..
Old 12-31-2008, 07:18 PM   #10

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

In my area I think the idea behind the featured pet is that all the Walgreens try to carry it while it is featured and some of the other pets may not all be found in all stores. There is no special bonus over the regular wcares items but it seems like it is a very nice program to help the kids so I try to support it if they have any pets I want .
Allrighty is offline Female
Closed