Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2008, 11:23 AM   #11
Call me Tully
Webkinz :)

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

Default Re: webkinz cares POTM

hmm i wouldn't try cause wut if they don't have the system set up for it to be a potm yet i mean we don't even know what month it is we just have to guess cause they had this advertisment last month and not everyone knows what month the lil kinz cow is for the webkinz care program( i know it is for july but i am just saying)
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2008, 11:26 AM   #12
tsuhortgirl

Tsuhortgirl is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by leahme999
Try it Tsuhortgirl!! I wonder if you get a POTM exclusive and token and everything!!
ok here it goes

---------- Tsuhortgirl added 2 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

I got no POTM item if its a bug i need to call ganz.

Last edited by Tsuhortgirl; 07-01-2008 at 11:26 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-01-2008, 11:28 AM   #13
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

Thank you for sacraficing your Webkinz Cares Lil' Cow to see if it was a POTM. Sorry you didn't get any POTM stuff.
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 11:30 AM   #14
tsuhortgirl

kind of sad i called them.
Old 07-01-2008, 11:39 AM   #15

Sidney is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not positive, but last month the Webcares Lil Kinz were the elephant, orange and white cat, and the cocker spaniel. This month the three Webcares Lil Kinz are the gray cat, cow, and the basset hound. It is my understanding that they will be featuring 3 new ones each month. Eagerly waiting to hear what they will be next, but it will be harder to wait until August (or almost August) before I can get them. If my assumption is not correct, please let us know.
Sidney is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 11:43 AM   #16

justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!

I saw that too but I wasn't sure what that would be about. Maybe they would do something like they do with regular webkinz potm without the w cares code. Hopefully it is and it is just not in effect right now. Or maybe when you enter the w cares code on the month the w cares pet is potm then you get an exclusive w cares prize.
justinsbabe5000 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 11:46 AM   #17
tsuhortgirl

well they need to changethere add cause i makes it seem like its the POTM also.

Last edited by Tsuhortgirl; 07-01-2008 at 01:03 PM..
Old 07-01-2008, 12:14 PM   #18
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

It does sound more like a POTM than "one of the W-cares pets of the month"
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 12:15 PM   #19
pandajean
Gift Guru

pandajean will become famous soon enough

I saw this too and eargerly adopted a Wcares cow and got nothing extra, so I called Ganz. I'm still waiting to hear back. I think that every month they come out with 3 Wcares pets, and one is the featured one. I noticed last month there were way more cocker spaniels than the elephant or the orange cat. I'm guessing the featured one is the cow for July because there are tons of them. But it is deceiving to call it pet of the month. I thought I'd get a prize! I'll let everyone know when/if I hear from Ganz!
pandajean is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 12:15 PM   #20
catsnhorse

catsnhorse is on a distinguished road

Well I just tired my code card off the lil cow to see if we got any special POTM items. Nope it was the same as the other cares card. How dissappointing if the code isn't different and the actual lil cow code isn't different why are they calling it POTM?
Catsnhorse
catsnhorse is offline Female
Closed