Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 05:24 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
Shawna is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Webkinz Cares Machine

I've seen this posted in various places, but wondering where it is and what it is. Can anyone help me find the Webkinz Cares Machine.

Thanks! :gwolf:
Shawna is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by tarsky781
To get the Webkinz Cares machine, you have to adopt a Webkinz Cares pet with a specially marked red Webkinz Foundation tag:
Click the image to open in full size.
With each adoption, you get 5 turns (so if I adopted 5 simultaneously, I would get 25 chances) and you can click the button once a day. The button is found in the Code Shop on Webkinz World.

NOTE: The Red Tag and the Adoption Tag are two totally separate tags. It's the feature code on the Red Tag that gets you the wCares prizes. The adoption doesn't have anything to do with it. --FIA
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2009, 05:30 PM   #2
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Webkinz Cares Machine

To get the Webkinz Cares machine, you have to adopt a Webkinz Cares pet with a specially marked red Webkinz Foundation tag:
Click the image to open in full size.
With each adoption, you get 5 turns (so if I adopted 5 simultaneously, I would get 25 chances) and you can click the button once a day. The button is found in the Code Shop on Webkinz World.

NOTE: The Red Tag and the Adoption Tag are two totally separate tags. It's the feature code on the Red Tag that gets you the wCares prizes. The adoption doesn't have anything to do with it. --FIA

Last edited by FIA; 11-04-2009 at 07:51 PM.. Reason: note
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 05:37 PM   #3
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Originally Posted by Jennielou
You have to buy a Webkinz Cares pet from Walgreens, not that I've seen any in a long time...they have a special tag and you get to play the machine once a day for 5 days after you enter the code.
Found on this thread.
Link---> What is and where is the Webkinz Cares Machine?
Old 11-04-2009, 07:30 PM   #4
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Looks like your question has been answered!
Please go to the post that has answered your question the best, and click on the words in green.
It will say "Choose best answer and close thread."
Thanks!
lexi18216 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε