Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2008, 08:08 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

kittylov123 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Cares gift? What? Huh? HELP!!!

congrats! you were a random user to get a W-cares gift
kittylov123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2008, 08:16 PM   #12
the love of iPods &l
Gifted

webkinzlover24 is on a distinguished road

thats rlly cool!! i rllly want a place setting!! teh wcares thigns r rlly awesome!!
webkinzlover24 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 08:32 PM   #13
[xo]watermelon3

Haha! Thank you all! I didn't even know that this could happen until you guys! So thank you SOOOO MUCH! You guys are the best!
Old 06-27-2008, 08:35 PM   #14
Gifted

HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!

when somebody plays the wcares game, when they adopt the plushie, they push the button, and win a prize, and that prize is sent to you as well!!!

Cingrats!!! You are very lucky!!
HorsingAround04 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 08:44 PM   #15
[xo]watermelon3

Thank you very much!
Old 06-27-2008, 09:12 PM   #16
gifted9
Gifted

gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!
gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!

LUCK-AY!
gifted9 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 02:48 AM   #17
Gift Guru

marthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Level 2 

I won the glittering silver dress one day and I thought "Someone is going to be shocked to get this 5000 dress in their KinzPost!!!" The letter comes from "Your furry friends at Webkinz World," by the way, so you know it's legit, then it says who won the item and sent it to you. Congrats!
marthaaa is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 08:20 AM   #18
[xo]watermelon3

Thank you for all posting and making me feel better and having a better understanding about what I have just seen. Even though it is only food, I treasure it greatly!!
Old 06-28-2008, 09:41 AM   #19
golfingirl1314
Gifted

golfingirl1314 is on a distinguished road

it is probably one of those random gifts you get when someone else adopts a wcares animal. whenever i play the w cares game, it tells me which member of webkinz also got that prize. Cool!
golfingirl1314 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 11:32 AM   #20
[xo]watermelon3

Yes, it is! Thank you so much for posting that helpful information so that I may understand better. I realy appreciate it
Closed