Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2009, 11:57 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: webkinz cares gift boxes

I don't know if anyone else remembers this, but when the teddy bear first came out it was furniture and you could not put it on anything. Somewhere along the line they changed it to an object - much better.[

I love the bear its so pretty. It looks awsome in the Aztec theme room.
Allrighty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2009, 09:21 PM   #12
eroberts26

eroberts26 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all the feed back and welcomes. I have received many ballons and much food and clocks. No teddy bears yet. I have a couplr pieces of furniture as well. I will keep supporting w. c. I can support my hobby and feel i am doing a little to help as well. I hope they keep adding pets to W. C. I read here about a poodle and frog?
Ellen Who surprized the Cracker Barrell sales lady when she told how many webkinz she already had
eroberts26 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 09:28 PM   #13
call me maggie

galpalm is a glorious beacon of lightgalpalm is a glorious beacon of light

hey i know this is off topic but can you buy webkinz cares in canada cuz im canadian and ivb been looking but i havent seen it
galpalm is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 09:41 PM   #14
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I believe it is random, but I could be wrong.
Hope you choose an awesome box.
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 09:56 PM   #15
Rainribbon
Gifted

Rainribbon has a spectacular aura aboutRainribbon has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by galpalm
hey i know this is off topic but can you buy webkinz cares in canada cuz im canadian and ivb been looking but i havent seen it
I assume you can only get the big Webkinz Cares seal in Canada, if they sell them there at all, unless Walgreens exist in Canada (I'm pretty sure it's a US company only, since it's based in IL.)
Rainribbon is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 10:12 PM   #16
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

The large seal with the WC was sold in my area at Hallmark and Walgreens along with a few locals. However the Lil'Kinz with the WC tags are only sold here in the States to my knowledge at Walgreens. I too have had some luck, but not the big prize so I think that it really is random, but what a deal you get to help the foundation and get something in return. Welcome to the site, you will find that it is a lot of fun, informative and some of the threads are just great. Check out the house threads, and don't forget to check out the FAQ and Rules. You will find a lot of good information there. Good luck with those boxes.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:10 PM   #17
Me and Dallas

Hmm, well, my sister got a couch, a jacket, a wish token,$500 kinzcash, and a dresser, so it's all on luck i suppose!
Closed