Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2009, 10:59 PM   #1
eroberts26
Webkinz :)

eroberts26 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: webkinz cares gift boxes

Hi,
Is there any difference between gift boxes? If so I seem to choose the wrong one. Also how many have one the grand prize W. C. gift of table chairs and plkace setting?
Thanks for the warm Welcome here!
Ellen
eroberts26 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2009, 11:08 PM   #2
ub my hubbykinz

MsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: webkinz cares gift boxes

So far I have only been lucky enough to choose 1 box that had 4 gifts plus a wish token. Usually I get 3 gifts - 1 WCares item, Kinz cash and 1 food item. I haven't noticed any pattern as to which boxes give the best gifts.
I'm glad to hear that you have been happy with your WI experience so far. Happy Webkin-ing!
MsSchoolBus is offline Female
Old 01-25-2009, 11:08 PM   #3
WHONKY TOWN™
Gift Guru

kinztown194 is an unparalleled talent
kinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talent

Hi!
I don't think there is a difference. But from my own experience of care gift boxes, the middle (red box). I chose it two times. First i got two items, second i got grand prize. I'm not sure if this is a pattern in every account, but it seems to be for mine . Hope this helps. And also, welcome to WI!!
kinztown194 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2009, 11:35 PM   #4
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

It is all random. There is unfortunately no science for choosing the right box. Good luck opening your box! Hope you find something good!
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 10:47 AM   #5
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I am pretty certain that it is just random. I usually just let my kids chose the box they like. I haven't won the grand prize yet, but I have won some wish tokens together with 3 or 4 gifts, and I think it is still a very good deal! Good luck!
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 10:52 AM   #6
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I always pick the wrong one too. I have heard that it is random as well and also that winning the table and chairs is one in a thousand. Not very good odds considering I don't plan on spending $7000 on webkinz.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 10:54 AM   #7
Look world I'm
Gift Guru

marileemed is just really nicemarileemed is just really nice

I agree with everyone, it is random. I have purchased over 30 Webkinz cares pets and have chosen each box numerous times....I have yet to receive the grand prize. I think I have gotten the place settings.....but not sure where I put them.

I am trying to get the grand prize table and chairs. I have gotten several Wish Coins, sofa, armoire, Ballons, Painting.

Good luck with your W-cares and welcome to . This is such a great site, with wonderful people. Have a wonderful day.
marileemed is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 11:19 AM   #8
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Welcome!!!!! Yeah, it's random. I've never gotten the Grand Prize, but I have had good luck, getting tokens and furniture.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 11:21 AM   #9
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Welcome eroberts26--Yes, it is all random. I have purchased quite a few Web Cares pets.
I called Gantz because I got the balloon and K.C. and food 5 times in a row.
The assistance was very sympathetic but said it was random. She said she would bring it up at their next meeting. I only got a token on one of these 5.
I suggested that if they only give a balloon at least give a token too.
Since Christmas the ones I have put on gave me 4 teddy bears and K.C. The next 2 gave me
the couch 2X with tokens.
Maybe with the couches they are improving.

I feel I'm on a roll.
Good luck with your next entry.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 11:42 AM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by MsHoliday
Welcome eroberts26--Yes, it is all random. I have purchased quite a few Web Cares pets.
I called Gantz because I got the balloon and K.C. and food 5 times in a row.
The assistance was very sympathetic but said it was random. She said she would bring it up at their next meeting. I only got a token on one of these 5.
I suggested that if they only give a balloon at least give a token too.
Since Christmas the ones I have put on gave me 4 teddy bears and K.C. The next 2 gave me
the couch 2X with tokens.
Maybe with the couches they are improving.

I feel I'm on a roll.
Good luck with your next entry.
I agree with you that it is random and I have suggested to Ganz that it is pretty disappointing to get only a balloon. I think you should get a token with that. I have gotten a token once in a while with something else like the teddy bear. So far I have gotten bears, balloons, tvs, couches and wardrobes, but no grand prize.

I don't know if anyone else remembers this, but when the teddy bear first came out it was furniture and you could not put it on anything. Somewhere along the line they changed it to an object - much better.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed