Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2010, 05:51 PM   #1
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Answered: Webkinz Camo Hat?

See this camo army hat my cat, Rossi in real life, is wearing in my avvie, well I don't know if it came with a code or not I bought it on Ebay years ago.
Anyway I checked wiki and couldn't find it?
I know it is a Ganz product so I was wondering if I did enter a code with it wouldn't you get the same thing on WW?
I can't find it in my WW acct and no mention in wiki.
Thanks for any help
aug2168 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by MeWuvKitties
It could still be a Ganz product, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it's a Webkinz product, but I'll try and check for you.

If it IS a Webkinz outfit, like the kind you buy that gives you the outfit for your plush and then the code, then yes, if you entered the code on WW, it would give you a virtual replica of the hat.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2010, 05:53 PM   #2
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Camo Hat?

It could still be a Ganz product, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it's a Webkinz product, but I'll try and check for you.

If it IS a Webkinz outfit, like the kind you buy that gives you the outfit for your plush and then the code, then yes, if you entered the code on WW, it would give you a virtual replica of the hat.

Last edited by MeWuvKitties; 05-20-2010 at 05:56 PM..
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 05-20-2010, 05:55 PM   #3
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Webkinz Camo Hat?

View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties
Yeah, I meant Webkinz.
I am searching for it in real life now!
I found it it was made by Bear Factory?
So thanks for checking on this MeWuvKitties, but false alarm!
I thought I had a super - duper rare or something LOL

Last edited by aug2168; 05-20-2010 at 06:01 PM..
aug2168 is offline Female
Closed