Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2009, 06:41 PM   #1
Loved is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Webkinz Badge?

I was wondering how do you get the friend of the fish badge? My sister just adopted the polka badge fish as her 11th pet and never recieved her badge.
Also could someone tell me how to get the you must be this tall badge and the victory badge? Thank you!:cmunk:
Loved is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2009, 06:53 PM   #2
I Love My
Webkinz :)

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Badge?

Hmm that's strange. You are supposed to receive one for adopting a fish.
I would try contacting Ganz. I'm sure they will be able to help you out.

As for the other two badges, the victory badge is obtained by winning a tournament.
And the tall badge is obtained by completing level five of the Easy Beaver adventure park game.

For more information about badges, check out this guide made by Elephantboy42.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...badges-465619/

- Midnights Bliss

Last edited by Midnights Bliss; 07-15-2009 at 06:56 PM..
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 06:55 PM   #3
Shaylin2003
Gift Guru

NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!

The other 2 badges are for the eager beaver game. The first is for getting to level 5 (I think) and the second is for finishing the game and receiving the trophy.

Last edited by NRA96; 07-15-2009 at 08:19 PM..
Old 07-15-2009, 07:50 PM   #4
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Maybe you have to bring the fish to Dr. Quack for a checkup. But I am not sure , It was just a thought !!!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 08:28 PM   #5
Banned
FireFlyz is a name known to allFireFlyz is a name known to allFireFlyz is a name known to all

The other members above have answered your questions aldready but I have to tell you something about the fish badge!
You'll get it.. eventually.. I hope, xD. But, you should probably wait! You know how Webkinz has been doing things like that for the past months! You should wait just a little bit.. and then it's probably alright to call GANZ!
FireFlyz is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 08:38 PM   #6

Aiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond repute

I adopt that fish same months ago and it give me victory badge not fish badge. but I alread HAD victory badge. I try ask other happen to them on thread but everyone say call Ganz. I not do it. I just waiting....stilll no fish badge!
Aiorna is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 08:44 AM   #7
UFTWTBNTIACCSH
Gift Guru

Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!

That is a glitch, she should have received her badge as soon as the fish was adopted. Contact Ganz as soon as you can about this. The other two are from Eager Beaver Adventure Park, one is earned on Level 5, the other for finishing the game.

~Sara
Sararoxmysox is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 09:00 AM   #8
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

You must win a tournament in the Tournament Arena for the Victory Bagde
&
You must complete 5 levels on Eager Beaver to obtain the This Tall Badge or whatever it's called.
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 07-16-2009, 09:04 AM   #9

17Starlite is just really nice17Starlite is just really nice

Lightbulb Re: Webkinz Badge?

Hmm that's odd, you should of gotten it. Try calling Ganz. Anyway, there are 2 badges for Eager Beaver Adventure Park. One is level 5, and the other I am not sure but it might be 8 or 10....The Victory Badge is won by getting 1st place in a tournament. Good Luck getting your badge problem settled!
17Starlite is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 09:09 AM   #10
is a spy for

_m_oLo_m_ is just really nice_m_oLo_m_ is just really nice

Badges must be messed up, my birthday was a little over a week ago and I didn't get the birthday badge or my wish token, I can't call GANZ myself either to get them You should have got your fish badge. The "You must be this tall" badge is from level five of Eager Beaver and I am pretty sure the other one is for winnning in the tournament arena.
_m_oLo_m_ is offline Female
Closed