Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2010, 01:19 AM   #1
spicychicken96
Webkinz :)

spicychicken96 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Webkinz Actions

I was wondering if you can by webkinz actions ( flip, jump, hearts...stuff like that). I forgot where, but i heard you can buy them, i'm just wondering if this is true. I really really want the actions, but i am unfortuanatly not on enough so it is hard to work up for the actions! PLEASE tell me if i can buy them. Thank you so much for reading!!!
spicychicken96 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2010, 01:33 AM   #2
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Webkinz Actions

Only way I know how to get them is the kinzville academy.
You can pay 50 a class or 250 for tutor.
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2010, 02:14 AM   #3
oot!

Calciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to all

You can earn actions through the Academy. Other actions are "mystery" actions in that no one knows for sure how they are earned. For a list of actions, including the ones earned at the Academy, this Wiki page should help:

Webkinz Actions - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Good luck!
Calciferia is offline Female
Old 02-13-2010, 10:12 AM   #4
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

No, you can only get them by earning them in the Kinzville Academy
Old 02-13-2010, 10:17 AM   #5

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

You can only get them by passing levels in the Kinzville Academy.
brtswim is offline Female
Old 02-20-2010, 08:50 PM   #6
13coolcool

13coolcool is on a distinguished road

No not that i know of... i think you can only get them from the kinzville academy
13coolcool is offline Male
Old 02-20-2010, 10:40 PM   #7
Dark Hunter will become famous soon enough

To get those actions, you need to go to the kinzville academy and pass all the classes. It's a lot of work and effort, and costs a bit of KC each time. And you can fail a class, too. So be careful and pay attention. But that is the only way to learn these cool actions and tricks that you see a lot of other webkinz doing. Good luck with you if you choose to attend the classes
Dark Hunter is offline Female
Old 02-20-2010, 10:44 PM   #8
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

You can only get the actions for your pet by passing level five of all the classes except for cooking and grooming (you get prizes for both of those). Good Luck!
gamesareks is offline Female
Old 02-20-2010, 11:29 PM   #9
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by gamesareks
You can only get the actions for your pet by passing level five of all the classes except for cooking and grooming (you get prizes for both of those). Good Luck!
Exactly!
Also, once one of your pets passes Level 5 and earns a particular action, ALL of you pets (on that account) can now do that action.

BTW - Welcome to WI!!

Last edited by Ranger1985; 02-20-2010 at 11:31 PM..
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Closed