Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2008, 11:43 AM   #1
hy Is The Earth Roun
Webkinz :)

CutyPiePrincess is a name known to allCutyPiePrincess is a name known to allCutyPiePrincess is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: Webkinz Account. Please Help!

I have A question about Webkinz World.

Do you know how your account on Webkinz will expire after a year, Well some people have told me that if it does expire then you can resign your webkinz with the Same code. Is this true?

Thanks for the help!
CutyPiePrincess.
CutyPiePrincess is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2008, 11:45 AM   #2
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 
Default Re: Webkinz Account. Please Help!

Yes, your WW account will expire after a year from the last time you adopted a webkinz. You can never use a code more than once so you cannot sign up again with a code from an expired account. If you keep adopting pets, your account keeps getting extended by a year from the last adoption in all cases.
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 11:53 AM   #3
hy Is The Earth Roun

CutyPiePrincess is a name known to allCutyPiePrincess is a name known to allCutyPiePrincess is a name known to all

Oh , I thought when your account expired you could re sign up with the same code. I guess I was wrong.
Old 12-28-2008, 11:53 AM   #4
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

Sorry about that. I think it's Ganz' way of making sure that you're buying new webkinz
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 12:03 PM   #5
hoa! I'm
Gifted

Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

Webkinz account WILL expire after a year and you can find out when it expires by going to the me and my pets section on the things to do list. On there right by the area where it says next it'll say when your account will expire see!
Click the image to open in full size.
Blade is offline Male
Old 12-28-2008, 12:25 PM   #6
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by CutyPiePrincess
Oh , I thought when your account expired you could re sign up with the same code. I guess I was wrong.

No, once you use that code, that is it.. Even if they account expires that code was still used and can't be used again
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 04:54 PM   #7
hy Is The Earth Roun

Thanks for all the help.

Mod please close this thread.
Old 12-29-2008, 05:35 PM   #8
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

No, you can only use a Webkinz code once.
When your account comes near to expiring, you can just buy one new one, and it'll renew your account for another year.

I don't suggest adopting more than one at once, because if you do, it doesn't renew it for another year, it'll just stretch it out a little more.
Does that make sense? It does sound a little confusing.

Good luck!
~Webkinzluver321

P.S. That's why, for Christmas, I got a Webkinz snowman, and my account expires in February '09.
I'm just gonna wait 'til then to adppt it, it's not that long! If it expired in like October '09, I'd just adopt it right away.
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Closed