Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2012, 04:45 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: Webkinz

I wanted to ask you know how you can send estore points into your Webkinz account... My question is if you were to buy a webkinz pet from an estore though your Webkinz account will it send the pet right into the game or do they send you a code for it in your email? The reason I'm asking is because I got so many webkinzs in that account that has some estore points and its hard for me to log on as it is. So I'm thinking of using my points but put the new webkinz into my other account. So can I do that or they won't let me?
WHHS2002 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2012, 05:12 PM   #2
Gift Guru

doggierule has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz

I am pretty sure that they send you an e-mail with the pet code; but I am not 100% sure because I have not adopted an eStore pet on my account.
Here is the Ganze eStore Points page: LINK You can click on Frequently Asked Questions in the top right corner and that may provide some help.
Good luck!
doggierule is offline Female
Old 03-09-2012, 05:18 PM   #3

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

If you adopt a pet at the Webkinz world estore, it is added to your account with no code
If you buy from the old estore you will get a code that you can use on any account
babymuggy is offline Female
Old 03-09-2012, 05:51 PM   #4
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Hi there, they will certainly send you an email with a code and then you must enter that special code to the adoption center. Though, if you adopt it in the estore IN WEBKINZ WORLD then sure, it sends you right into Webkinz with that brand new pet.

Good luck!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2012, 05:55 PM   #5
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

To answer your first question, you need to go to your eStore account and click on Manage Account.
From there, you need to click on Gift Pointz (the bottom option)
Then you enter your WW ID, password and the amount of points you'd like to transfer

Hope this helps!
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-10-2012, 01:09 AM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I'll have to admit I've never tried it but I am sure it will go right into the account where you buy it in the webkinz estore. And you can transfer points to any account you wish as long as you know the user name and password of the account.

And you can always buy a pet in the regular estore and adopt the pet on whatever account you want to.

Last edited by marnabear; 03-14-2012 at 12:29 AM..
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-13-2012, 09:15 PM   #7
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

Hi!!
For moving the points, log in to your account, in the top right corner, click manage account, and then on the left, click gift points, then fill in the info and wa-la!
Also, when you buy a E-store pet, they give you the code through email, well that's what they did to me.

Good luck!
889wlry is offline Female
Old 03-14-2012, 12:27 AM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Everyone is saying they will email you the code, but if you buy a pet in the WW estore they wouldn't know where to email the code so it must go right into your account and there must be some way you can name it.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-14-2012, 01:07 AM   #9

traaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guide

I've bought pets off the estore and yes, they do email you the code if you buy from ganzestore.com! They send it to the email your estore account is registered to. (Unlike a webkinz account, you do need an email to make an estore account.) And then you adopt it just the way you would a normal webkinz, through the adoption agency.

If you buy a pet directly on webkinz, it'll go to your webkinz account; you don't have a say in where the pet goes, so it's only ideal for buying webkinz for that account. You pick the name and the gender, and you type in the captcha code, but there's no place to put an adoptive code.
traaav is offline Male
Closed