Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2008, 01:40 PM   #1
cheryl75
Webkinz :)

dighton99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Webbies Mom wanted for online friends!

Hi, I am a webbies mom! I'm looking for webkinz users to play games with. Please add me to your friends list. I hate playing games & user quit on me or trading room. Always on playing games. I can't help myself!!!
User name Cheryl75

Last edited by nr7769; 07-02-2008 at 02:15 PM..
dighton99 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2008, 02:08 PM   #2
Shaylin2003
Gift Guru

NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webbies Mom wanted for online friends!

NO TRADING OUTSIDE OF THE GIFT EXCHANGE - In order to protect our members from scams, we have a special area set up for exchanging items called "The Gift Exchange". No trading or exchanging of any kind is to occur outside of our Gift Exchange. This includes user-hosted contests, etc. There will be no begging for items or asking people for items in their pictures.

I am not trying to be rude but just wanted you to know asking people to add you for trades is against the rules here.
Old 07-02-2008, 03:05 PM   #3
cheryl75

Yes, I'm new, but I have heard that. I was looking for webkinz friends in webkinz world, not this website or trading! Can't I even post that I want someone to play games or trading on webkinz world???
Old 07-02-2008, 03:28 PM   #4
Shaylin2003
Gift Guru

NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!

I wish to apologize to you I misread your message. Please forgive me. I am sure you can ask people to play games with you just to trade with. Again I am sorry I need my eyes rechecked. hehe
Old 07-03-2008, 04:10 PM   #5
cheryl75

That's ok!
Old 07-03-2008, 04:15 PM   #6
is totally
Gifted

jeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to behold

Add me I will be your friend. I as well love to play games in webkinz world!!!! My username is Jeralynann11 in Webkinz world!! Have a great day!
jeralynann11 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 04:19 PM   #7
Ello Love :)
Gifted

CGrocks has a spectacular aura about

This should be in the friends wanted section.
CGrocks is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 05:29 PM   #8
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I take care of my sons accnts powerboytoy and robotboytoy I dont like quiters either so I usually play the computer I like checkers and love atomolicous I usually play at night though I like zingo pop and cash cow and hungry hog send me a request my son is only 4 so I help him win$$$$
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 05:36 PM   #9
EmilyBrungard

Mommy1976 is an unknown quantity at this point

I cannot stand people who quit on me when I'm playing games... I love to play Zacky's Quest, Cash Cow 2 and orig. cash cow, Booger Gets an a, Goobers Lab, anything really.

My newest WKW account name is FITS1996.
Mommy1976 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2008, 08:01 AM   #10
cheryl75

Thanks! I added u all! I love all those game. I think checkers would be my fav. I started mine own account due to my 4 yrs old daughter changing everything all the time. So now she has hers & I have mine. She can put on a new web friend when she spell, writes & reads. Trust me, that's not everyday. I have a bunch in a bag & I grab one when she does a good job!
Username cheryl

Last edited by dighton99; 07-04-2008 at 08:02 AM.. Reason: spelling
Closed