Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2008, 05:10 PM   #1

Default Unanswered: We need help

We are only able to get into the website during the weekly daytime. Otherwise we keep getting the Our website is having problems message. We clean out our files, cookies, etc. Our web provider has tried everything they know about. We just miss being able to get onto the site nights and weekends. Any clues or ideas?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2008, 05:13 PM   #2
I'm a :)
Webkinz :)
fuzzywuzzy528 is a splendid one to beholdfuzzywuzzy528 is a splendid one to beholdfuzzywuzzy528 is a splendid one to beholdfuzzywuzzy528 is a splendid one to behold

For webkinz??? MAybe you could use firefox? or something else? I really have no idea sorry..

---------- fuzzywuzzy528 added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

Change Password maybe?

Last edited by fuzzywuzzy528; 10-18-2008 at 05:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
fuzzywuzzy528 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 05:26 PM   #3
spiritrocket is an unknown quantity at this point

i use firefox, that won't help. You're not alone,we are getting in only at random times, too, since the upgrade of my page.
Old 10-18-2008, 05:34 PM   #4
hee! I'm a
Gift Guru
Bananagoil is a name known to allBananagoil is a name known to allBananagoil is a name known to all

Alex, I agree - I would definitely try a different browser. The site hasn't been down (except for two maintenance periods lately) so it's definitely a traffic issue on your side. One very quick way to force your browser to reload new info is to hold down the control key and hit the reload button on your browser (not on the webkinz login page - try msn.com or something instead to refresh).
Mozilla Firefox has worked VERY well for my as a browser for ww and I've also played with the Opera browser (another friend uses Safari). I use Internet Explorer only as a last resort and have had much fewer issues since I stopped using it Good luck!

---------- Bananagoil added 5 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

I saw your post (after I posted), Spirit. I'm hoping a browser change will help Alex as otherwise the communication gateways in their area are getting clogged up during the weekends/evenings, which is bad. (Too many people trying to use too few pathways). Alex, if you are using dialup or satellite you'll want to acquire as many alternate phone numbers to connect for your area as you can. For satellite you may be doomed to trying hours when other folks might be otherwise occupied (I used to work for a satellite/communications company so I feel your pain).

Last edited by Bananagoil; 10-18-2008 at 05:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-18-2008, 05:59 PM   #5

We are on cable internet and our bandwidth is pretty good. I have tried firefox but it hasn't seemed to help. The problem has been going on for about 4 weeks. The kids want more Webkinz but I just can't justify buying more when they can't play with the ones they have. Was hoping someone had some new suggestions. Thanks!
Old 10-18-2008, 06:00 PM   #6
Gift Guru
swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

Are you sure your computer is up -to - date? Maybe there is a connection problem.
If not, you can calll GANZ, I suppose..
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 06:04 PM   #7
Flablo will become famous soon enough

I use fire fox, but at some points Its VERY VERY Laggy, and I go back to IE and it works perfectly. Try using a different browser when Its moving abnormally slow, that helps.
Old 10-18-2008, 07:05 PM   #8
a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

It sounds like your server is busy. So many people try to log on during those times. WW has a server problem too. they are trying to fix it . that could also be contributing to your problem. I also have IE & foxfire. I have to use foxfire to get into the clubhouse and just to surf faster, but I cannot do my gardening because it "skips" plants so I use IE for that.
hope this sheds a little light on your problems.Click the image to open in full size.
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 07:07 PM   #9
gigiluvr25 is a jewel in the roughgigiluvr25 is a jewel in the rough

Well that stinks. Do u have an old computer or a slow browser? You could probably call Ganz about it or if it's your computer you could call like the Geek Squad or something.
gigiluvr25 is offline Female