Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2008, 03:46 PM   #1
LarryLionLuv
Webkinz :)

animalfinatic is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: wcares webkinz?

does anybody know what a wcares webkinz does?? just wondering
animalfinatic is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2008, 03:50 PM   #2
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

Default Re: wcares webkinz?

it donates $1 from each sale to the webkinz foundation and you get a special tag that lets u get more stuff
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 03:52 PM   #3
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

A wcares webkinz is the same as a regular webkinz. You get the same things for adopting one as you do a normal webbie. The only difference is that the red tag attached to the Wcares pet has a code you enter into the code shop and you get to chose a box that contains special Wcares items and/or regular W-shop items. You also get to play a special Wcares game for 5 days which shows up in the code shop. (5 days for each Wcares pet you adopt.) You push a button and you can win more Wcares prizes or W-shop items. I hope you understand now but if you have more questions, feel free to ask them.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 03:52 PM   #4
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

A Webkinz Cares pet doesn't do anything different than a regular pet... but it comes with an extra Webkinz Cares tag. The tag has a code that can be entered in at the code shop and gives you exclusive Webkinz Cares gifts, anywhere from 2-4. So far, I have only gotten Lil' Kinz that are Webkinz Cares and have only been able to get them at Walgreens. They're only $6.99, which is a great prices especially when you consider the extra code.

Since June, Walgreens has had one Lil' Kinz Webkinz Cares pet that appeared in their flyer (Cocker Spaniel in June, Cow in July, St. Bernard in August) available and usually one or two others to choose from, though they had the most of the one in the ad.

WI did break a story not too long ago that the regular size Webkinz Seal would be offered as a Webkinz Cares pet, and it would be offered to regular Webkinz dealers (not just Walgreens).

Hope this helps!

Peace,

Jenn
Old 08-22-2008, 04:02 PM   #5
LarryLionLuv

thanks everybody, i understand now you have been a great help and i will keep my eyes open for them
Old 08-22-2008, 04:02 PM   #6
Akio2000
Gifted

boro is an unparalleled talent
boro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talent

Also when you play the special game that shows up in the code shop, when you win an item, that same item is also sent to a random WW member as well. Some of the things that I won were a heart shaped balloon, a special chocolate bar and some kc.
Old 08-22-2008, 04:06 PM   #7
blackcatsarecute

Gingermybeagle will become famous soon enough

You can get them at walgreens. My sister got two for $6.99 each!
Gingermybeagle is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 04:06 PM   #8
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

I got a W-Cares yesterday, and I got a Kalidescope Skirt when I played the W-Cares game!
possiblerocks1 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 04:48 PM   #9
LarryLionLuv

sweet thanks for the stories, unfortunatly there is no walgreens in my city at least that of i know of but mabye they will com out in more stores
Closed