Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2008, 09:45 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

luvpeace101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Way too many webkinz problems!!

View Post Originally Posted by hp1010
it always says sorry we can not connect to webkinz world... blah blah blah. any way what i don't like isn't a glitch i really don't like how ganz retires pets really soon after they come out, and i have most of the origanal pets like pig, hippo alley cat, etc. and none of them are retired! i want a retired pet! and i don't want to go buy the new retired ones either!
this is so true. i havent even gotten the p&w dog and its already retired!

---------- luvpeace101 added 7 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by 40lillie
Ganz or Webkinz Has been to buzy doin' other stuff to fix old problems!Notice My Page and Trave Agency! There great new things but all old things were ignored! Installing that pet name sercuroty thing.........Waste of time! THIS IS OUTREGOUS I agree with you and when Iadopted My Floppy Pig........I got logged off,my adoption gift took FOREVER and on.......................I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!
ganz needs to understand and realize that they hav left all the problems in the dust. the new things are fun but if they could at least fix the old issues...

---------- luvpeace101 added 4 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzleopard
I liked the old WW better. Not so many glitches, I like the upgrades but if it causes so much problems.

I was at my friends house and we logged on to WW, we go board with waiting so we made food, ate and played. We came back up after an hour or two and it was still loading! I can't get into My Page.. When I adopted my Clydesdale Horse.. I was putting my PSI in and it logged me out.. I LOST THE PSI! Uhh.. Glitches everywhere.. my little sister got ALL the fall leaves.. and guess what I got? NONE! Too many glitches Ganz, too many glitches..
ugh i cant believe that! so wat if the old webkinz layout looked boring? at least it NEVER had these glitches now! ganz should let us have a choice, to pick wat webkinz layout they want. the new one and the old one. this may be asking for a lot, but this would be better for everyone.

Last edited by luvpeace101; 10-18-2008 at 09:45 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
luvpeace101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2008, 09:59 AM   #42
I luvs being a

Julianna is an unknown quantity at this point

I needed only TWO more gems to the crown, but now I don't have ANY! It's so rediculous! But, you can't blame GANZ for this, I mean, there's milions of people who sigh on everyday, and GANZ is only trying to make everything better.

---------- Julianna added 3 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by luvpeace101
this is so true. i havent even gotten the p&w dog and its already retired!

---------- luvpeace101 added 7 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

ganz needs to understand and realize that they hav left all the problems in the dust. the new things are fun but if they could at least fix the old issues...

---------- luvpeace101 added 4 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

ugh i cant believe that! so wat if the old webkinz layout looked boring? at least it NEVER had these glitches now! ganz should let us have a choice, to pick wat webkinz layout they want. the new one and the old one. this may be asking for a lot, but this would be better for everyone.

Amen!

Last edited by Julianna; 10-18-2008 at 09:59 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Julianna is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 10:01 AM   #43
dixie8123

webkinzrule8123 has disabled reputation

Ever since i joined on July 07 WW has changed for the worse. I liked the old layout better. It seems they are going from caring about the people to only caring about money. This ecomony needs to get fixed then maybe we will see some change in WW.
webkinzrule8123 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 10:03 AM   #44
I luvs being a

Julianna is an unknown quantity at this point

omg icant believe that!!

---------- luvpeace101 added 28 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

wrong.. buying a webkinz isnt just for the code. i not only play webkinz online nut i play with my webkinz at home. i dress them up, make costumes for them, and take pics of them. i also make my bed into a whole house for them. i make vids sometimes and tours of their homes. its fun. i want to buy them but not the online ones, real plushes. floral foxes and bubblegumasaurus plushes. the only reason for me to purchase webkinz is not just for the code.

You and me, but nobody else! I like to play with them cuz their cool, so i've spend like 100 dollars worth for me and my friends, and they prefer the plush WITH the code.
Julianna is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 10:12 AM   #45
I'm A Chocolate

webkinzleopard is on a distinguished road

I liked the old layout better. Make a poll Ganz!
webkinzleopard is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 10:26 AM   #46
NightB4Christmas
Gift Guru

NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

I completely agree with you. I think that Ganz needs to spend some of their money on getting some extra employees to better manage the Webkinz virtual world.
NightB4Xmas is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 10:29 AM   #47
I'm A Chocolate

webkinzleopard is on a distinguished road

Yeah! I mean, considering how many people buy Webkinz, they should have money to fix Webkinz. I have an idea! How about some of us go on WW and go to contact us and send feedback, or suggestions. We could ask them to bring the good WW back, the old, non glitchey one! Anyone agree?
webkinzleopard is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 10:40 AM   #48
YAY! I am a

40lillie will become famous soon enough

thats true, ganz is releasing new plushes and letting the virtual world suffer. before webkinz was better than this! wats happening? maybe be the economy or something? i dont have a clue. i've been a member on since last year, and the layout was a little old and boring but webkinz worked just fine. ever since this 'change', webkinz is having these out-of-the-blue glitches that no one can deal with!
You know how webkinz is a program "Ganz" (so called) - Srry! just had to do that - Maye these new "changes" are like some spyware???

---------- 40lillie added 5 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by obsessive
If you don't like the prices, don't buy them. Some people can't go about fifty miles out to get a Webkinz in a whole other city, okay, so they purchase them online. Yes, they should lower the price because it's a bit high, but all you're missing is the plush. The only reason you purchase Webkinz is for the code, right?
WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG! Look the only reason my sister and purchase webkinz ACTUALLY is for the plush we like the website ALOT but after these glitches i am not so much of a huge fan

Last edited by 40lillie; 10-18-2008 at 10:40 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
40lillie is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 11:16 AM   #49
SEH58
Gift Guru

sherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant future

Confessions of a Webbie Addict

Hey there, I agree and am frustrated with all the problems and glitches too. However, after posting many numerous complaints, I have to report an almost "good" experience with Ganz.

I adopted two pets on two different accounts and didn't get the "bonus" prize. The blue boxes were in my dock but when I opened them they were empty. I called Ganz and left a message, they called back in two days and gave me the two additional exclusives. The only thing that made me less than "thrilled" was when they commented "this is a one time thing"; in other words (I guess) if I call again with a similar problem they will not fix it. Wow, their glitch, our problem?? Oh such power we poor "Webbie Addicts" have given them!

The only way Ganz will take care of their glitches and give better customer service is when it costs them $$$. As they say, money talks and the message we keep sending (by buying more and more of their products) is we'll put up with most anything to get our "fix" of a new Webbie.

I must admit...... I'm a true "Webbie Addict" having purchased close to a thousand. I buy for mine and my mothers addiction. I'm so addicted I also buy for my daughter and 7 grandchildren every chance I get, knowing they have minimal interest (compared to me) and I'll get all their PSIs and exclusives when they tire of them............oh my, I need help.

I am a Webbie Addict......

Sherry
sherrylaine is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 04:33 PM   #50

luvpeace101 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Julianna
You and me, but nobody else! I like to play with them cuz their cool, so i've spend like 100 dollars worth for me and my friends, and they prefer the plush WITH the code.
yea me 2. my bro does 2

---------- luvpeace101 added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by NightB4Xmas
I completely agree with you. I think that Ganz needs to spend some of their money on getting some extra employees to better manage the Webkinz virtual world.
yes, they should.

---------- luvpeace101 added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzleopard
Yeah! I mean, considering how many people buy Webkinz, they should have money to fix Webkinz. I have an idea! How about some of us go on WW and go to contact us and send feedback, or suggestions. We could ask them to bring the good WW back, the old, non glitchey one! Anyone agree?
i do! thats a good idea

---------- luvpeace101 added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by 40lillie
You know how webkinz is a program "Ganz" (so called) - Srry! just had to do that - Maye these new "changes" are like some spyware???

---------- 40lillie added 5 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG! Look the only reason my sister and purchase webkinz ACTUALLY is for the plush we like the website ALOT but after these glitches i am not so much of a huge fan
THANK YOU! when i saw that person's message i was like um NO WAY!! WRONG! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WAT I DO! i was sooo mad! thanks so much for agreeing!

---------- luvpeace101 added 1232 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

here's, yet another prob.. i was reading over some people's thread and they said they couldnt even log onto WW. they said they were really frustrated and i wouldve i agreed too. can u believe this? first all these glitches/problems are on and now people cant even log onto the site! does ganz care about these problems? do they even TRY to fix them? or are they doing nothing just to get more money??? why wont ganz respond to us anymore? if we cant tell them about the glitches, how are they supposed to fix them?? it gets me sooo mad when these problems happen and when people tell me there are even more. if i could fix webkinz in any way, i would fix all these problems and stuff. ganz needs to help if they are aware of this. there making tons of money and there are problems....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by luvpeace101; 10-19-2008 at 04:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
luvpeace101 is offline Female
Closed