Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2008, 06:18 PM   #21
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Default Re: Way too many webkinz problems!!

i agree with everything u said.the thing is that please wait signs me out so much i can't get anything done
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2008, 06:42 PM   #22
Webkinz :)
ayai4813 is on a distinguished road

AGREED! I'm losing Kinz Cash because I've been getting booted out of games, the Academy, DiceKinz, etc. & I lose my turns too! This happens every 10 minutes or less & I'm very frustrated. And could it BE more difficult to get in touch with Customer Support??? I mean, if you have a job you can't call during their very inconvenient hours, now you can't e-mail them directly, & I sent a message about all the problems through the Comments & Suggestions & haven't heard a thing. Thanks for listening, needed to vent my frustrations.
Old 10-16-2008, 06:23 PM   #23

luvpeace101 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by ayai4813
AGREED! I'm losing Kinz Cash because I've been getting booted out of games, the Academy, DiceKinz, etc. & I lose my turns too! This happens every 10 minutes or less & I'm very frustrated. And could it BE more difficult to get in touch with Customer Support??? I mean, if you have a job you can't call during their very inconvenient hours, now you can't e-mail them directly, & I sent a message about all the problems through the Comments & Suggestions & haven't heard a thing. Thanks for listening, needed to vent my frustrations.
no prob! we should all contact ganz some how. i mean, they arent even responding anymore!!!
luvpeace101 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 06:40 PM   #24
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

All good points and I agree with you 100%! The thing that bothers me the most is Estore items. I have to admit that they have some really cute stuff and pets and I have bought some of them, but why are they so expensive? I mean, why do they have to charge $12.50 for a virtual pet? That is almost as expensive as regular plushies! I think they should be at least half the price!

tokyo rose
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 02:06 PM   #25

View Post Originally Posted by tokyo rose
All good points and I agree with you 100%! The thing that bothers me the most is Estore items. I have to admit that they have some really cute stuff and pets and I have bought some of them, but why are they so expensive? I mean, why do they have to charge $12.50 for a virtual pet? That is almost as expensive as regular plushies! I think they should be at least half the price!

tokyo rose
yea! ik!! the items are soo cool but come awn! making something online only for more than $5 is not good! $12 for an only only pet just ticks me off! first of all, they should make the online pets real and second, they should add the exclusives to the w shop! they could at least give them to us as an adoption gift! ganz says- the e store is for people who dont live by stores that sell no webkinz. do you really think people want to pay $12 for an ONLINE ONLY pet???!!!! they can and they SHOULD lower the price below $5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this issue just really, REALLY makes me in a very bad mood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-17-2008, 02:30 PM   #26

rscamaro68 is an unknown quantity at this point

Completely agree with all of you. I keep getting kicked when playing in the arcade or in my room. Very frustrating. Hope they fix it soon!!!
rscamaro68 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 02:33 PM   #27
Skittlez!

I totally agree with you.

Another Prob. ]

Can't play in tourenment arena

Last edited by Skittlez!; 10-17-2008 at 02:33 PM.. Reason: cant see color
Old 10-17-2008, 02:38 PM   #28
Gifted

obsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to all

Well, there are a lot of problems and I did love Supermodelz and The Chef Game, but you have to thank GANZ for at least trying their hardest, and making Webkinz possible. Put yourself in GANZ's position. Screaming, annoyed, and rather depressed kids who play Webkinz are sending mail to them to straighten up and stop the glitches. Come on. Thinking about it, we are actually pretty selfish to be mad at GANZ for putting glitches on the site.There is only about five hundred (maybe, lol) of them, and millions of us. They are trying their best to give it all for this site. So all I'm saying is just think about it.
obsessive is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 02:38 PM   #29

View Post Originally Posted by Skittlez!
I totally agree with you.

Another Prob. ]

Can't play in tourenment arena
problems just keep piling up in WW.... my cousin called me yesterday and since he's new to webkinz, he never heard of these issues/problems/glitches. he told me he couldnt do the wheel of wow even though he never took a spin that day and the gem hunt when it said he already did it but he didnt!
Old 10-17-2008, 02:38 PM   #30
Gift Guru

snuffles31 will become famous soon enough

I agree with you 100%
I just have to say that your comment about Dr. Quack's office is soooo funny. I know it's not supposed to be, but I LOL because I say that all the time.
I hope that venting your feelings has made you feel a little better.
Closed