Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2007, 09:29 AM   #1
Gifted

Phyllis is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: WATCH YOUR DOCKS!!!!!!!

Has this ever happened to you? I logged into webkinz world and my dock was cleaned out of all food, items and clothing!!!! I called Ganz and the only thing they could do was to offer me kinakash to replace the missing items, but how do you even begin to calculate how much that would be? My advice to everyone is to PUT YOUR RARES INTO A ROOM IMMEDIATELY AFTER PURCHASE!! I hope this never happens to you, but according to Ganz, this was NOT the first time that this has occured.
Beware,
Phyllis
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2007, 09:51 AM   #2
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: WATCH YOUR DOCKS!!!!!!!

This is probably just a glitch, have you tried logging out and back in. This has happened to me before, and after I log back in I am fine., but I keep all of my rares in a room anyways, just to keep my dock clean. But hey... I mean, at least ganz actually cares.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 11-06-2007, 09:52 AM   #3
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

yeah it might be a glitch.. or did you have over 100 items in your dockk??
Old 11-06-2007, 09:54 AM   #4
limesrgreen
Webkinz :)

pokadots16 is on a distinguished road

it was just a glich although my friend had the dare devil bed stolen out of her account yesterday, she got so mad!!! i felt bad 4 her. its werid how my friend had it and never had one!!!
Old 11-06-2007, 10:25 AM   #5
olemiss
Gifted

UMAlum is on a distinguished road

We have seen that happen a couple of times here in the past week. Signing back in has taken care of our problems though. I did have everyone more everthing possible out of their docks just in case. Best of luck and glad you are getting a response from Ganz.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:28 AM   #6
Ask me 4 it!
Gifted

Dadsgirl007 will become famous soon enough

It's a glitch! It happens to me all the time. Just log out then log back on and you should be fine!
Old 11-06-2007, 10:34 AM   #7
I love my

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

I have almost 80 items in my dock....is their anyway I could permanetly LOOSE them..plz om me about this if you have answers!

---------- gymnasticsgirl96 added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

i meant 800!

Last edited by gymnasticsgirl96; 11-06-2007 at 10:34 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2007, 11:35 AM   #8
Pandababee
Gift Guru

pandababee will become famous soon enough

Glitch, I contacted webkinz about missing items (2 funky neon fros) after I purchased them and webkinz went down. Then I logged back in they were gone and all they said was they couldn't do anything! i know how you feel!
Old 11-06-2007, 11:42 AM   #9
fredglue
fredglue is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Re: WATCH YOUR DOCKS!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Phyllis
Has this ever happened to you? I logged into webkinz world and my dock was cleaned out of all food, items and clothing!!!! I called Ganz and the only thing they could do was to offer me kinakash to replace the missing items, but how do you even begin to calculate how much that would be? My advice to everyone is to PUT YOUR RARES INTO A ROOM IMMEDIATELY AFTER PURCHASE!! I hope this never happens to you, but according to Ganz, this was NOT the first time that this has occured.
Beware,
Phyllis

yea this has happened to me and my friends its a glitch that u only have to log out and then back in but sometimes it will not give all your items =/ so i would make sure all your items u have so if they go missing then ganz can give u cash =)

Fredglue
OWNer of 20 webkinz :koala::husky::rac::husky::clyde::rac ::rdr::rdr:
Closed