Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2008, 08:12 PM   #1
gifted9
Gifted

gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!
gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!

Default Unanswered: wasted 50 KC!

so, i was doing the hairdresser class at the KVA, and suddenly this window came up and said, "we're sorry, the clubhouse is closed to visitors." so i clicked OK and then it took me to the news. and then i logged out then back in, and went to the KVA, and then saw that my pet had "failed" the hairdresser class.

breathe... breathe. i could tear my hair out right now, im so mad. breathe... breathe.... *breathes* GRRR!!!!! is there anything i can do to get my money back, retake the class, or prevent this in the future?
gifted9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2008, 08:51 PM   #2
Gifted

pianolover is just really nicepianolover is just really nice

Default Re: wasted 50 KC!

No, there is nothing you can do to prevent it, unfortunately. I'm sorry
this happened to you. 50 KC doesn't sound like a lot, but KC is HARD to
earn! I mean, the highest KC earning is Lily Padz, and it can be time
consuming.....
pianolover is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 08:52 PM   #3
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

it is just 50KC i can get that in like 10 minutes doing go go googles!
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 08:53 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

ChocolateCow has disabled reputation

no, im afraid that there is no other way to get it back. i suggest that you try it again tomorrow, and if it still does that you should contact ganz. But i gurantee this is a 1 time only glitch.
Old 10-24-2008, 08:56 PM   #5
Gifted

NVAMMOM will become famous soon enough

I'm sorry you lost 50KC. I have lost much KC at the academy. Many times it has logged me out just as I had completed a class. When I went back in, it showed that I had failed the class when I had actually just passsed it before they kicked me out. I let them know about this one time, but I never got the credit for the class or the KC back. Oh well, keep on going. It probably won't happen tommorrow.
NVAMMOM is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 09:01 PM   #6
Proud to be
Gift Guru

Flicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of light

Im sorry you lost your KC that is very upsetting when things like that happen. Im afraid threre is not much you can do abou this issue. You could try reporting it to Ganz but I don't know if they would do anything to give your KC back.
Flicka28 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 09:02 PM   #7
appleloverfreak

applegirl33 is on a distinguished road

Sorry you lost that money! Well I would just earn it back and like you said, "breathe"
applegirl33 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 09:04 PM   #8
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

sorry this happened to you it has happened to me at the academy several times so I know how frustrating it is.
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 09:04 PM   #9
GreekAsianPanda

I'm sorry that happened to you! Things like that happened all the time to me! I just don't do it anymore lolz
Old 10-24-2008, 09:04 PM   #10
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Nope.. another one of Ganz's glitches.
My computer screen once whited out while I was making 200KC in a game.. and I wasn't rewarded it.
It's extremely cheap and unfair.
Livi is offline Female
Closed