Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2011, 01:14 PM   #11
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

Default Re: Warning when upgrading to FLASH v11

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
I have a related question. Starting yesterday, on Chrome only, where the log in button should be on the front page of WW, it says "Download Flash Player", which is already on my computer, and when I click on it it says it is already installed and that it will download updates automatically. However, I can now no longer log in from that page ( I can still log in from a different place).

I don't use Chrome a lot for WW, but occasionally I will if I have multiple accounts open at the same time. I'm just wondering why I'm getting this, and how to fix it. Any suggestions?
It's flash 11. Webkinz main page doesn't recognise it as flash no matter which browser you are using. That's the same problem the OP is having with Firefox.

View Post Originally Posted by jemkinz
Those who like and use Chrome, do you have THREE browsers?? I have IE and FF -- but not too excited about either one when it comes to webkinz. Every other site I go to is fine.
Being someone who has designed websites in the past I have 5 browsers on my PCs (Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari, Opera), 5 on my Macs (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Camino (on my old mac only)), and 2 on my iPad (Safari and Opera Mini)

Last edited by NedOwl; 10-05-2011 at 01:14 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2011, 01:16 PM   #12
danzkinz
Webkinz :)

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
I have a related question. Starting yesterday, on Chrome only, where the log in button should be on the front page of WW, it says "Download Flash Player", which is already on my computer, and when I click on it it says it is already installed and that it will download updates automatically. However, I can now no longer log in from that page ( I can still log in from a different place).

I don't use Chrome a lot for WW, but occasionally I will if I have multiple accounts open at the same time. I'm just wondering why I'm getting this, and how to fix it. Any suggestions?
Have you tried downloading it via Chrome? I say this as I have to download flash for Firefox each time.

I really wish they could all get on and merge together so we all have one browser that actually works for everything in the world
danzkinz is offline Male
Old 10-05-2011, 01:44 PM   #13

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by danzkinz
Have you tried downloading it via Chrome? I say this as I have to download flash for Firefox each time.

I really wish they could all get on and merge together so we all have one browser that actually works for everything in the world
It won't let me. It says it's already installed. But it seems this is a widespread problem. I just realized IE is also doing it. Safari and Firefox seem normal.

And yes, I agree it would be nice to be able to do everything on one browser. Certain things just run better on one than another, unfortunately. And when I want to have multiple accounts open at the same time (for example, going to a party with several of our accounts) my computer definitely runs better if I log each account in from a different browser.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 10-05-2011, 04:51 PM   #14

littlesunshine5 has a spectacular aura about

thank you i need to do that!
littlesunshine5 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2011, 05:46 PM   #15
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Yep,
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post24946972
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2011, 10:31 PM   #16
nannylace has a spectacular aura aboutnannylace has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Ganz just tweeted saying that if you were having trouble with the newest flash and logging into Webkinz world that you should use the Alternative loginlocated at the bottom of the page.
That's not working anymore for me either, this is just horrible!
Old 10-12-2011, 11:35 PM   #17
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by danzkinz
This does make me laugh the way we have to do things to get everything working. Thanks for the tip I will try it as I prefer Chrome as it seems to be faster.

I wonder if we were to tell people if you stand on one leg and squark like a mad bird it would help! Do you think they would believe us? lol
Only if we stand on tiptoe and stand on the left leg with the toes of your other foot crossed.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-13-2011, 08:35 AM   #18

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
I restart my computer, which usually solves the problem. I have IE, Chrome, and FF. FF is my preferred browser, as it has the fewest glitches while still letting everything work, although I get a lot of flash crashes, IE doesn't crash flash as often, which could be because I'm not on it as much.
My computer updated last night, and now I'm having issues with Chrome. It's not showing the tabs on WKN or Parents club websites. Annoying because I usually do PaN on Chrome.
bronkinz is offline Male
Old 10-13-2011, 08:38 AM   #19

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

i know, i had the same issue with the flash update
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2011, 09:27 AM   #20

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by strawgumdrop1
i know, i had the same issue with the flash update
The same as me?

Now my whole computer is freezing. Aggravation overload right now.
bronkinz is offline Male
Closed