Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2011, 10:32 PM   #1
Gifted

catsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Answered: wardrobes

Hey I was just wondering which wardrobe on webkinz holds the most clothes items? Thanks!
catsrfun2 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by kinzmom1924
View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
Good question! I couldn't find this in the WIKI, so I went through my house and found all the various wardrobes I could think of that I had and tried them out. Here's what I found. (I don't have the Christmas one, thus the questions marks, but I would guess between 6 - 8 for that one based on the shape and size. Maybe someone who has it can confirm that for you. )

I think it's the Queen of Pop Closet (estore promo) which holds 12 items.

TheFantastic Fall Wardrobe (FC*) holds 10 items.
The Spectacular Pink Wardrobe (FC*) holds 10 items.
The Masterful Wardrobe (Sig.*) holds 10 items.
The Paws & Claws armoire (PSI) holds 10 items.
Wonderful Webkinz Wardrobe (FC*) holds 8 items.
The Caring Valley Armoire
(bonus gift with FC*) holds 8 items.
Chic Wardrobe (PSI), as big as it looks, only holds 6 items.
Magical Holiday Wardrobe (FC*) - ???
Easter Basket Wardrobe (FC*) holds 10 items.
Magical Webkinz Wardrobe (FC*) holds 10 items.
Magnificent Antique Wardrobe
(FC*) holds 10 items.

*FC= Feature Code
from carries or purses
*Signature= Signature item

That's all I could find, not including the wshop armoires, so it appears to be the one that goes with the pop diva theme.
Hopefully that helps.
View Post Originally Posted by Cheesy1
The spectacular pink wardrobe holds 15 items. I believe the Whale Sized Wardrobe also holds 15, but I'm not 100% sure.
Well color me embarrassed! I got to two rows and didn't think they held anymore! LOL! Here I had those signature wardrobes all this time and only had ten items in them. So, I went back and checked all my wardrobes after Cheesy's post and have amended the list. So, so sorry for the confusion.

TheFantastic Fall Wardrobe (FC*) holds 15 items.
The Spectacular Pink Wardrobe (FC*) holds 15 items.
The Masterful Wardrobe (Sig.*) holds 15 items.
Magical Webkinz Wardrobe (FC*) holds 15 items.
Magnificent Antique Wardrobe (FC*) holds 15 items.
Easter Basket Wardrobe (FC*) holds 15 items.
Magical Holiday Wardrobe (FC*) -??? (Said to be 15 like the other FC wardrobes)
The Queen of Pop Closet (estore promo) holds 12 items.

*FC= Feature Code
from carries or purses

Those are the wardrobes I have and have tested. I see others are adding to it with the PSI wardrobes and others they have. So, it looks like the largest wardrobes hold 15 items and there are quite a few of those to choose from. Hope that helps better than my original answer.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2011, 05:12 AM   #2
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: wardrobes

View Post Originally Posted by catsrfun2
Hey I was just wondering which wardrobe on webkinz holds the most clothes items? Thanks!
Good question! I couldn't find this in the WIKI, so I went through my house and found all the various wardrobes I could think of that I had and tried them out. Here's what I found. (I don't have the Christmas one, thus the questions marks, but I would guess between 6 - 8 for that one based on the shape and size. Maybe someone who has it can confirm that for you. )

(FC*) holds 10 items.

*FC= Feature Code
from carries or purses

That's all I could find, not including the wshop armoires, so it appears to be the one that goes with the pop diva theme.
Hopefully that helps.

Last edited by kinzmom1924; 08-29-2011 at 05:47 AM..
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2011, 07:48 AM   #3
Webkinz :)
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

The Wall paper Wshop wardrobe that actually looks quite pretty from a decorating stand point holds ten samples too
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2011, 07:59 AM   #4
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

Yeah, I agree with Kinzmom. The Pop Diva wardrobe from the Estore holds the most items (12). Or, if you don't have Estore, you could purchase a Webkinz Carrier and pick out a wardrobe. Those wardrobes hold 8-10 items. Or, if you have one of the retired vortexes (I think they were either exclusive or POTM) that holds ten items. Good luck!
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2011, 08:36 AM   #5
Gifted

catsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all for checking for me! I actually have the signature wardrobe and it holds 15 so I was wondering if there were more that hold that many.
catsrfun2 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2011, 12:24 PM   #6

jennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talent

(FC*) holds 10 items.

*FC= Feature Code
from carries or purses

Hopefully that helps.
Exactly what kinzmom said.
Old 08-29-2011, 12:44 PM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Just in case you want to know, the Christmas wardrobe holds 10 items just like all the others that you get with a pet carrier.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 08-29-2011, 02:27 PM   #8
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

The spectacular pink wardrobe holds 15 items. I believe the Whale Sized Wardrobe also holds 15, but I'm not 100% sure.
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2011, 02:43 PM   #9
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

This will help.
---> Storage - Webkinz Insider Wiki
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2011, 03:28 PM   #10
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

(FC*) holds 10 items.

*FC= Feature Code
from carries or purses

Hopefully that helps.
View Post Originally Posted by Cheesy1
Well color me embarrassed! I got to two rows and didn't think they held anymore! LOL! Here I had those signature wardrobes all this time and only had ten items in them. So, I went back and checked all my wardrobes after Cheesy's post and have amended the list. So, so sorry for the confusion.

TheFantastic Fall Wardrobe (FC*) holds 15 items.
The Spectacular Pink Wardrobe (FC*) holds 15 items.
The Masterful Wardrobe (Sig.*) holds 15 items.
Magical Webkinz Wardrobe (FC*) holds 15 items.
Magnificent Antique Wardrobe (FC*) holds 15 items.
Easter Basket Wardrobe (FC*) holds 15 items.
Magical Holiday Wardrobe (FC*) -??? (Said to be 15 like the other FC wardrobes)
The Queen of Pop Closet (estore promo) holds 12 items.

*FC= Feature Code
from carries or purses

Those are the wardrobes I have and have tested. I see others are adding to it with the PSI wardrobes and others they have. So, it looks like the largest wardrobes hold 15 items and there are quite a few of those to choose from. Hope that helps better than my original answer.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Closed