Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 03:57 PM   #81
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Wake up Ganz

They're already woken up. They just haven't gotten out of bed yet
MysticMist is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2008, 04:21 PM   #82
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by MysticMist
If they gave a prize for best post on this thread I think you'd win!
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 04:30 PM   #83
World's largest
Webkinz :)

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
i understand it would be upsetting but there was so much threads about it it was impossible to avoid it.
But i dont understand how some people could just love it less just because a color of a nose
The threads I have read, no one has said they love it less, they just say it was cuter the other way. There was even one person who was offered a refund, but said no because they were happy with the reindeer, they just liked it better the other way.

I'm not disagreeing with your opinion, I just think that the way you worded it by basically saying that the people who were complaining had no lives, was offensive, that's all.

Last edited by Tj03; 12-24-2008 at 12:32 AM.. Reason: typo
Old 12-23-2008, 05:06 PM   #84
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Rather than write all the things I was going to say out:
Snowcrystal's----#70 post
Tj03's post---#76
I was so surprised that there was still a problem. My accounts have been doing fine. My little black cloud left from over my head. I'm so sorry that other WI are still having serious problems. My son is also a computer genious---with the newest technology and the problems were not ours. I thought they were fixed. Apparently not!!!!!
I hope it all gets straightened out-----Call Gantz-----They have always returned my calls.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 05:15 PM   #85
I may or may
Gifted

Ilovemom619 knows the way
Ilovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the way

Post Re: Wake up Ganz

Most Of the Glitches are good but some are not

Post # 101
Ilovemom619 is offline Male
Old 12-23-2008, 07:08 PM   #86

J Isabelle will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Sinaminika
In tiny print they have that they can shut down the site at any time . What happens if after the holidays they do just that . They are not fixing the accounts that don't work yet they keep adding things to the site to lure people into buying more. we already know they have a new project. It's possible that it could happen.
If they do that, they go out of business. Why? No one would buy any product from Ganz after that.

The only reason the fine print is there is so they can walk away, if need be, without losing their shirts.

Jeanette Isabelle
J Isabelle is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 05:16 AM   #87
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by bromsisa
What is next for WW??, a Ganz tag with a warning that says, 'lPlease adopt this pet, but remeber, we are not responsible for wether or not you will be able too actually access our website.'
Check the tag with the code that comes with it -- it's already there! LOL {Seriously, it is, legal disclaimer mumbo jumbo maximus.}

---------- KeyLargo added 16 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
but with the reindeer nose:Atleast 40 people got SO upset over the color of a nose on a virtual pet,and the color of something on a website (or in real life) shouldent up set people so much they have atleast 40 people join them,it would be ok if only 1 or 2 people where complaining about the minty reindeers nose,but there was like 10 threads about it to begin with,and so many people joined them and General Disscusion chat had many threads about the color of a reindeers nose.But with the unicorn tapestry:Now people are getting mad that you could get it through trading cards.So i think those people who dont like the unicorn tapestry being available through trading cards dont like people getting things if they already got it and there upset about people getting something?Ganz could've suprised us saying that it was just availible through kinzville newz and felt like giving us a suprise.Also when kinzville news first came out a large amount of people on WI were saying it copied WI,and they hate it,if you dont like kinzville news dont go on it!Simple as that! I'm not angry that ganz took there time to inform us on new things happening in WW.

i agree!If you dont like it dont play it!

Not trying to be offensive: I saw somewhere on this thread were someone said:We have lives so why would we be on WW all day? Now my opinion: If people have lives they wouldent be complaining about the color of a virual pets nose all day.
Say you went out and from your own money bought a lovely sweater you'd been wanting quite badly; you bought it in {insert your favorite color}. Once you brought it home and actually put it on to wear it changed color {insert your least liked color}. What would you expect? That you should like it or take it back, even though when you bought the sweater it was in your favorite color but every time you actually go to use {wear} it it goes to your least liked color? That's the issue here. These people bought a VIRTUAL item, that they can only use on the site {assuming they can get on and stay on and without constant please waits}, and once they all bought them the site changed the color, without the OWNERS' permission, because the site no longer owned the pet the buyer does/did.

As for why would someone/anyone be on WW all day...probably waiting for it to actually LOAD.

---------- KeyLargo added 13 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Tj03
Actually this is not the case. The past few weekends, there have been major problems with the estore, even during the week, it has been closed a few times.

I am one of the people who has spent quite a bit of money on Webkinz and Webkinz-related items, but this is why I'm willing to be patient. I would rather deal with limited access than deal with the colossal waste of money that it would be if they decide that the site is more trouble than it is worth and they just pull the plug entirely. I have not experienced the please wait for about a week now, so I know that they are trying. The amount of money I spend is also the reason that I call as soon as there is an issue with my account. Someone used a car as an example. If you have a problem with the car you don't expect the mechanic to know there is a problem and fix it, you call right away to get it fixed.

I believe that they work on ithe issues that they believe are the most wide-spread first. This is why people need to call customer service and report issues when they come up. If you want to vent you absolutely have that right, but it is more productive if you call also. They can't fix what they don't know about. If you have a problem, call, don't email, because as far as I know the return emails tell you to call customer service anyway.

So I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything will work out on Christmas day.
They don't know what is widespread or not because they live in constant denial. Now they are claiming that their support doesn't talk to other support, they support isn't informing higher up, yada yada bull. They have the site itself and now a supposed news site about the site, yet they can't even put a sentence down about what is or isn't going on, make the simplest of daily activities work, and won't answer over 2 dozen emails about problemS with the same account.

BTW, I did call, and contrary to a few experiences others have had I have NOT been called back and have not ever been able to get through to a live person. The email {note ONE} after about a dozen emails to them talked about password, others access to my account, overfull rooms and a load of other stuff that was clearly covered by/in MY emailS -- where I stated quite plainly that my computer was newer, had all the stuff it should and none it shouldn't, that that was the ONLY site I had problems with, I am on fiber optic high speed {almost as fast as a T1!}, no one has any access to my account but me and the site employees, and that the main problem was that I could not have been hacked or anyone had access to my account because I was IN it at the time and I know what happened -- their system has PROBLEMS, NOT 'glitches', and it took my money and it took my coupon and it kept the itemS...then did it AGAIN without a coupon. That costs me almost 10,000 kc during Halloween counting having someone else buy and send me the things so I could actually GET them.

Then there are other account specific PROBLEMS they have never addressed such as the dailies {certain ones} not giving me correct amounts of kc if they give me any kc at all. All they did was insult my intelligence and the fact that I was stupid enough to buy several webkinz, all the virtual charms, a couple of card books, dozens of packs of cards, stuff for other people from them, and so on and on and on. Oh and the emails never say call, don't give a way to email anyone directly, lately don't permit a reply to be sent IF you do get return email, and definitely don't give number that this site has to try to get them, anyone, on the phone. I also send them suggestions and they ignore those as well. I actually reread the emails a few times to make sure how they will sound since it is not in person and they don't know me, and still I get snotty responses on top of that being something that has nothing to do with my problemS.

---------- KeyLargo added 9 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by MysticMist
Is that available on black, dark blue or silver? And I need it in XX if it's 100 percent cotton, otherwise if it's multi-blend I can take a X. Rush delivery, please, even if extra!

Last edited by KeyLargo; 12-24-2008 at 05:16 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 06:27 AM   #88
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by dusmopz
I haven't posted in awhile ... been sick. I just wanted to say all these glitches is going to cost Ganz in the end. My two grandsons no longer play on Webkinz because of all the glitches. They could either not do the activities or had to wait forever for things to load. We have the holiday season and all the children are home from school. Ganz is going to disappoint a lot of children who look forward to playing in WW. I usually buy a new Webkinz for my grandchildren as soon as they come out. I always bought them the Pet of the Month too but haven't bought one in two months now. Ganz knows about all the problems in WW. What they should have done was close it down for a week or two until they got it right. Sure many would be upset over the down time but if they were finally able to fix the glitches they might not lose members and sales. I just find it sad. My grandkids loved WW and played it constantly. Now they have moved on to other things (that actually work).

Oh and not to mention all the adults who are upset over this too. We are the ones spending all the money. Wake up Ganz before it is too late. JMHO
I couldn't agree with you and many of the people here more. I have taken the one step that I can and that is to "vote with my pocketbook". I have purchased no new items from Ganz in the past two months and my grandkids know and do not care that there will be no new pets under their trees. Seriously, for those who say we should give Ganz a chance, we have given them more then a year now to get their act together to no avail. That is wrong and any of us who accept this kind of quality are just leading the way for even less quality. We are not getting what we were promised when we handed over our money and we should not accept that.
gma2r is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 08:01 AM   #89
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo

---------- KeyLargo added 16 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

Say you went out and from your own money bought a lovely sweater you'd been wanting quite badly; you bought it in {insert your favorite color}. Once you brought it home and actually put it on to wear it changed color {insert your least liked color}. What would you expect? That you should like it or take it back, even though when you bought the sweater it was in your favorite color but every time you actually go to use {wear} it it goes to your least liked color? That's the issue here. These people bought a VIRTUAL item, that they can only use on the site {assuming they can get on and stay on and without constant please waits}, and once they all bought them the site changed the color, without the OWNERS' permission, because the site no longer owned the pet the buyer does/did.

As for why would someone/anyone be on WW all day...probably waiting for it to actually LOAD.[/COLOR]
how come i'm the only person who is always told there comment is offensive if someone disagrees with it?How would you like if i told you on every post on a thread saying your comment was offensive ?And sorry to burst your bubble but if a sweater did change color,id actually like it since theres not that many rainbow sweaters our there...(and i like rainbows)

EDIT:Someone always has to hate my opinion on a thread like this,some one is always mean to me on a thread like this,if i disagree its automatically offensive because they dont agree with me and they dont like my opinion

Last edited by lizzyxwebkinz; 12-24-2008 at 08:08 AM..
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 08:49 AM   #90
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

A debate is not offesnive, we are simply disagreeing.
Ivie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
eat more apples!, ganz are you listening?, ganz d your job!, ganz get a life, get out of bed ganz!, spore! §, stop complaining!