Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2008, 04:58 PM   #51
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Wake up Ganz

And besides the simple rule is: If you don't like it, don't play. Just don't go complaing about it to the rest of us who actually have patience and understand GANZ.
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2008, 04:59 PM   #52
Peachfuzz44
Webkinz :)

Peachfizz55 will become famous soon enough

I, myself, have been a little disinterested in webkinz because of all the waiting. But they aren't perfect and I bet they aren't always focused on Webkinz! They're people and only people! They can't magicallly ake Webkinz perfect! So just think- could you work with tons of technolgy to fix it?
Hayley
P.S. Not to anger anyone; this is just my two cents. I still love and use Webkinz and recently bought one.
Peachfizz55 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 04:59 PM   #53
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by King Hoopla
Oh, please stop complaining. It only proves even more how spoiled we are. Some people are complaining about plush toys, while others don't have any food or toys at all............ Forget it. No one ever listens to me.
While I admire your inclination to defend Ganz, we, as consumers, have a right to expect good service. My advice to Ganz: fix the problems or prepare to witness your cash cow wither away.

Last edited by WillWork4KC; 12-22-2008 at 05:03 PM..
WillWork4KC is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 05:03 PM   #54
Dance 4 Life!
Webkinz :)

acroj35 will become famous soon enough

I think ganz should plan the amount of time needed to close down webkinz, and devote that time to just take out the glitches. When webkinz is back up and running, they should send everyone a kinzpost giving them an apology about the glitches, and a free prize. That would make a lot of kids happier.
Old 12-22-2008, 05:10 PM   #55
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

That would be good. Then maybe webkinz would get some GOOD popularity.
Ivie is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 05:35 PM   #56
Gift Trainee

funkyfree will become famous soon enough

I agree completely. Webkinz have virtually been eliminated from my Christmas list in most every way, shape, and form because why spend the money if it's not going to work. I feel Ganz needs to do better in the customer service department as well. When told about a defective product/ code they did nothing. the amount of problems is rising and although they are starting to do a better job it is still disgraceful! I agree with you up to a point. I also can see the flip side of the argument. I do understand Ganz is only human not some magical people who can fix everything. I think Ganz needs to be cut a little slack but I think more people would do that if the put in a little more effort to start with.

Last edited by funkyfree; 12-22-2008 at 05:38 PM..
funkyfree is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 05:40 PM   #57
King Hoopla

View Post Originally Posted by acroj35
I think ganz should plan the amount of time needed to close down webkinz, and devote that time to just take out the glitches. When webkinz is back up and running, they should send everyone a kinzpost giving them an apology about the glitches, and a free prize. That would make a lot of kids happier.
Yeah, it's a good idea, but people are going to complain about that, anyway. Eventually we'll see a thread that says, "I'm quitting webkinz because Ganz closed down the website to fix glitches!"
Old 12-22-2008, 05:44 PM   #58
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

Yes, but, if they close webkinz now, it will be closed for Christmas, that us worse.
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 05:47 PM   #59
King Hoopla

View Post Originally Posted by smallmonkey953
Yes, but, if they close webkinz now, it will be closed for Christmas, that us worse.
That's exactly my point.
Old 12-22-2008, 05:50 PM   #60
is totally
Gifted

jeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by King Hoopla
You know what? Websites aren't perfect, and never will be. Ganz does try to get rid of glitches, and all of those "please wait" glitches could easily be caused by your computer, or because your grandkids have too much stuff on their account. And how could they possibly know if the glitches are still there if they don't go on anymore? But wait, I'm not done! Even if Ganz did close webkinz down for a week, people would complain over that anyway! Ganz will lose either way because people complain over EVERYTHING!

I couldn't have said it any better myself! I agree completely with you. Ganz can't win no matter what they do. My kids and I still love WW and will not leave it for a very long time...I still spend a ton of money and I am happy that I have something me and my kids both enjoy! And I have glitches all the time but we just move on to something else why it's not working and go back to it when it is. There are plenty of other things to do besides webkinz, so we do that till we can get back on.
jeralynann11 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
eat more apples!, ganz are you listening?, ganz d your job!, ganz get a life, get out of bed ganz!, spore! §, stop complaining!