Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2008, 08:58 AM   #31
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

Default Re: Wake up Ganz

Webkinz, truly is defecting slowly. Not only is there the green screen, the please wait sign, the interruptions, and the sudden log outs, but a while ago, it wouldn't let me log in, and when it did, it wouldn't let me log out! Webkinz also has much less exciting events that I would time mysekf to see when I can play them on the Daily Activities page, all I see are quick draws for cheap W - shop items and play this game for a slight percentage higher. Come on Ganz! I am a child myself, and would have probably been over with Webkinz and its glitches, if it weren't for trading!
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2008, 09:03 AM   #32
King Hoopla

Well, none of those glitches ever happen to me. Webkinz is always fast.

---------- King Hoopla added 2 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by snuffles31
kinghoopla- it sounds like you are the one complaining!!!
So it's alright if someone else complains, but if I complain, it's a bad thing?

Last edited by King Hoopla; 12-22-2008 at 09:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-22-2008, 09:15 AM   #33
Webkinz :)

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

I know! I hadent been on webkinz in awhile so, on Sat I went on to see the Wheel of Wishes. IT didnent work! it said i already spun
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 09:17 AM   #34
King Hoopla

View Post Originally Posted by monkeysgirl
I know! I hadent been on webkinz in awhile so, on Sat I went on to see the Wheel of Wishes. IT didnent work! it said i already spun
It worked later........
Old 12-22-2008, 09:26 AM   #35
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

king hoopla said it right. people will always complain.

but i also say ganz can be a little overboard with the problems, it really gets to a point where it is past annoying you and starts to anger you. yell at me for complaining if you want, but i am gonna say that.
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 12-22-2008, 09:27 AM   #36
I stole your

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by dusmopz
I haven't posted in awhile ... been sick. I just wanted to say all these glitches is going to cost Ganz in the end. My two grandsons no longer play on Webkinz because of all the glitches. They could either not do the activities or had to wait forever for things to load. We have the holiday season and all the children are home from school. Ganz is going to disappoint a lot of children who look forward to playing in WW. I usually buy a new Webkinz for my grandchildren as soon as they come out. I always bought them the Pet of the Month too but haven't bought one in two months now. Ganz knows about all the problems in WW. What they should have done was close it down for a week or two until they got it right. Sure many would be upset over the down time but if they were finally able to fix the glitches they might not lose members and sales. I just find it sad. My grandkids loved WW and played it constantly. Now they have moved on to other things (that actually work).

Oh and not to mention all the adults who are upset over this too. We are the ones spending all the money. Wake up Ganz before it is too late. JMHO
I totally agree with you!
I'm a kid, and I quit playing Webkinz in August this year because now it goes REALLY slow with all the glitches. And on August 2, 2007 it was working perfectly fine without so many glitches and all of the webkinz they have created.
They make like, 4 new webkinz every month. SHEESH! How many do they need?!
If they didn't make WW so... well, horrible now, I would be on at least everyday. Now I can only go on about every 4 weeks.
My parents basically wastes money on 44 webkinz, all because of Ganz.
Well, at least I've got the stuffed animals.
lucky4me243 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 09:28 AM   #37
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

[quote=GymnasticsGirl;12081139]Webkinz, truly is defecting slowly. Not only is there the green screen, the please wait sign, the interruptions, and the sudden log outs, but a while ago, it wouldn't let me log in, and when it did, it wouldn't let me log out! Webkinz also has much less exciting events that I would time mysekf to see when I can play them on the Daily Activities page, all I see are quick draws for cheap W - shop items and play this game for a slight percentage higher. Come on Ganz! I am a child myself, and would have probably been over with Webkinz and its glitches,if it weren't for trading![/quote]

LOL, the trading room(and hopefully soon the GE) is the reason i play LOL
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 12-22-2008, 09:28 AM   #38
i don't like

webkinzluver198 will become famous soon enough

You are right! I can never get on Webkinz anymore! I haven't been able to get on since the Vacation! These effects are making me crazy!!!!! I can't take it! I bet my pets are starving! All of the retailers that sell webkinz always tell me they are not selling webkinz anymore because all bigger and better stores arer selling them!
webkinzluver198 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 09:38 AM   #39
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Well, people can get about complaints but they CAN'T get mad about kids losing interest. Anf kids ARE losing interest. Webkinz is losing popularity. This happens to EVERY fad, but Ganz made it happen faster by being arrogant enough to think that webkinz would be popular forever. They also didn't think anyone would have other sites that are as cool. They were wrong. There are sites that are more fun and better maintanted and of course kids are going to go there! You can't expect a seven-year-old to stare at a "please wait" for an hour or even try logging back in. My friend's mom spent thousands of dollars on webkinz and she never goes on now. Ganz did this to themselves, and deserve what they got. Last Christmas was a turning point. SO many people A., had just got webkinz and gave up before even experiancing the site, or B., got totally fed up and stopped buying. It was downhill from there amd it's kept going ever since. I don't think there's anything Ganz can do to get webkinz selling again, the evidence stares them in the face, kids don't feel entreained clicking things to maybe get kinz cash, if they don't get logged out. I guess I'm being harsh, but this is the truth. Ganz didn't plan ahead, didn't buy more server last Christmas. didn't fix glitches, acted like webkinz was a naver-ending cash cow. Now they're paying for that.

---------- Ivie added 1 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by King Hoopla
It worked later........
Yes, but you can't expect people to go on again and again hoping it will work. People have lives. Webkinz should be fun, not a battle to get it to work.

---------- Ivie added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by King Hoopla
Well, none of those glitches ever happen to me. Webkinz is always fast.

---------- King Hoopla added 2 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

So it's alright if someone else complains, but if I complain, it's a bad thing?
I think what she is trying to say is that you say people shouldn't complain and then she thought you were complaining. I don't know if you were as I haven't seen your post.

Last edited by Ivie; 12-22-2008 at 09:38 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Ivie is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 09:38 AM   #40
King Hoopla

Oh, please stop complaining. It only proves even more how spoiled we are. Some people are complaining about plush toys, while others don't have any food or toys at all............ Forget it. No one ever listens to me.

Last edited by King Hoopla; 12-22-2008 at 09:40 AM..
Closed

Tags
eat more apples!, ganz are you listening?, ganz d your job!, ganz get a life, get out of bed ganz!, spore! §, stop complaining!