Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2008, 05:49 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
dusmopz is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 
Default Re: Wake up Ganz

Hello my dear friend. I have missed you too. I haven't been feeling well lately to not much time to post here. I will take your advice and give them a call. Maybe they should not only know about a glitch we find but the fact that some of our children are losing interest. Just hope my grandson will be happy with the Webkinz Dino I got him for Christmas. He 'did' want it about a month ago. lol
dusmopz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2008, 05:53 PM   #22
bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Milkyway96
I agree with you dusmop. But do you really think that they will fix them all. I wouldn't count on it. Everyday starting at 3:00, I get PLEASE WAIT messages. I haven't done my afternoon activites for over a week now, what a waste I shouldn't of bought the POTM, if they don't get it fixed by the end of january, I am done!

You have no idea how many times I have written Ganz that if they don't fix this or that than I would be done.

And for some unknown reason that little in me starts typing in all my log in info and yet again I find myself playing, logging in codes, adopting...well lets just say that Ganz is lucky that I am completely addicted to them.

If I wasn't I would be all done.

But it still doesn't change the fact that they need to stop adding stuff/games and start dealing with the problems at hand.
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 06:13 PM   #23
mes44 is an unknown quantity at this point

Click the image to open in full size. Re: Wake up Ganz
You know what? Websites aren't perfect, and never will be. Ganz does try to get rid of glitches, and all of those "please wait" glitches could easily be caused by your computer, or because your grandkids have too much stuff on their account. And how could they possibly know if the glitches are still there if they don't go on anymore? But wait, I'm not done! Even if Ganz did close webkinz down for a week, people would complain over that anyway! Ganz will lose either way because people complain over EVERYTHING!

The glitches have nothing to do with an individual computer, IT IS THE WESITE ITSELF. Of course there will always be glitches, but this "please wait" thing has been going on for almost two weeks now and ganz will not even recognize the problem or address it with a statement. many people spend alot of money and webkinz and yes we understand that glitches will happen, the problem is that they are not addressing the problem....................!

---------- mes44 added 7 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by jessicabarnhart
Just curious, how much have you all spent on webkinz in the last month? For CHRISTmas, I have spent over $200. If every WW member out there at least receives a pack of cards for the holiday, can you imagine the amount of money Ganz will have made? There is no doubt in my mind that they have plenty of money to run and repair this website. And, as someone else has already mentioned, instead of fixing stuff they add more items ( that don't seem to work half the time). All these new items, virtual and real, had to have been designed by someone. Then someone would have had to do the computer work on these new things. Just those two things right there are ALOT of money. Stop with the new, and fix the old.

A quick side note: My favorite webkinz retailer has informed me that she will no longer be caring them because they will soon be sold at Walmart. Not sure if this is completely true or not. But, can you imagine the effects it will have on webkinz world if it is?

I have spent well over $100 dollars, i lost track, on ornaments, cards, webkinz, etc. They need to address the problems and come up with solutions. They have no problem coming out with new stuff to make money, yet the website is having so many problems......I am near the end of my patience.

Last edited by mes44; 12-20-2008 at 06:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mes44 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 06:16 PM   #24
dusmopz is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Milkyway, I really wanted the Polar Bear for this month but lost too many POTM features the past two months so I passed this time.
dusmopz is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 06:33 PM   #25
smileycat3307 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree also. During times like this, I try and get up earlier to do my dailies and my gardens and the rest of the day, I just take my chances and am happy when it works out!
Old 12-20-2008, 06:43 PM   #26
cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

Same here. Even if i had the money these days I wouldnt be buying webkinz. My godson gave up last summer because he has so many problems. He now plays TY or Tea Why or whatever the heck it is, all I know is that I have a whole list of them that he wants. A couple of people at work said their kids are now all about TY and not webkinz, one person's son even had his Webkinz account expire in October and never knew about it because he never uses it. So that's 3 people that I know of, who gave up entirely and switched to another company.
Myself I don't want my accounts to expire because I know they aren't real pets but I'd still feel bad for them if they dissapeared. Instead of buying 2 or 3 webkinz per month (plus cards and accessories) I'm only getting one webbie a year to keep active.
I do love Pizza Palace though, that's one nice upgrade they did. I just wish I could play it all the way through without constantly getting kicked off the site. :-(

View Post Originally Posted by dusmopz
I haven't posted in awhile ... been sick. I just wanted to say all these glitches is going to cost Ganz in the end. My two grandsons no longer play on Webkinz because of all the glitches. They could either not do the activities or had to wait forever for things to load. We have the holiday season and all the children are home from school. Ganz is going to disappoint a lot of children who look forward to playing in WW. I usually buy a new Webkinz for my grandchildren as soon as they come out. I always bought them the Pet of the Month too but haven't bought one in two months now. Ganz knows about all the problems in WW. What they should have done was close it down for a week or two until they got it right. Sure many would be upset over the down time but if they were finally able to fix the glitches they might not lose members and sales. I just find it sad. My grandkids loved WW and played it constantly. Now they have moved on to other things (that actually work).

Oh and not to mention all the adults who are upset over this too. We are the ones spending all the money. Wake up Ganz before it is too late. JMHO
Old 12-20-2008, 06:46 PM   #27
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

I Totally Agree with you!! They need to wake up and see the Glitches.
Billy1920 is offline Male
Old 12-20-2008, 06:58 PM   #28

Nobody is making anyone listen to anyone complaining. There are threads on this site that I find totally boring and irritating so I ignore them.
Ganz is spending money on their site but they are making way more than enough to cover their expenses. I can't speak for everybody, but my main gripe is that they spend money making more features BEFORE they fix the problems they already have.
If I owned a restaurant and people complained I'd find out what they were complaining about and try to fix it. If too many people complained about the same things and I didn't fix anything then I would soon go out of business.
Most of the complaints about Ganz I've seen are pretty much about the same thing, that people get kicked out at certain times, or lost items, and shoddy customer service. If the complaints were trivial such as "I don't like the shade of red on the Wheel of Wow," or "I don't think that the tail is big enough on Cheeky Dog," or "I hate Ganz because I think Arte's eyes are too close together" then I'd think that those people should get a grip and deal with it or find another company.
But when you pay hundreds of dollars (some thousands of dollars) to use a website that doesn't work all of the time, then I think people have a right to complain about it. Is anything perfect? No, but most companies deal with glitches before they go public, and most companies will deal with bugs and problems before they create new ones. I work for a company that uses computers and the internet to deal with customers. Before ANY new feature goes "online" they test it again and again and again to make sure it goes right. And on the rare occasion when sometihng DOES go wrong and customer complains, we deal with that customer immediatly even if it's only to say "we're sorry about that, we're working on it. In the meantime try this and we'll give you a credit on your next bill."
WI is ** FREE ** and I've never had a problem logging on or with any features. Anytime I needed a mod or an administrator they were there for me right away. then there is Ganz, where people spend a ton of money and have alot of trouble. Like the saying goes, sometimes the best things in life are free.
Do I hate Ganz? No, I really don't have any more feeling towards them than I do for the companies that made my mousepad,the shirt I"m wearing, or nailpolish I just used. It's just there, I'm indifferent. I like Webkinz and I sometimes get frustrated when I cannot do what I want to do or when I've lost something due to a glitch.
Thanks for listening and happy holidays.

View Post Originally Posted by Andykinz
I totally disagree. GANZ pay a lot of money for their Webkinz. They try hard. It would be hard to try your best on a site and people get impatient and complain. Sometimes they make mistakes. It's just like real life. Let's say, your a restaurant owner and you bought the restaurant. You try so hard on the restaurant but the costumers still complain. It's really hard for Ganz. They work really hard.
First off, let me just get this straight with you:
I know Webkinz World members have the right to complain about WW glitches and stuff .. But this is just getting out of hand. Some people are Hating Ganz because of the glitches - Let me tell you this: If you expect to get on WW one day and there will be no glitches, that will only happen in your dreams.
No Website is perfect, but for some reason, people think that just because this site is "Webkinz" it should be. It shouldn't. WW costs more then a lot of websites to run, and some websites are about 1,200$ a month. Real money. No fake money, like KC. Some of you youngsters (Including myself) are probably scared by a mesely $30. Now, let's go over 100$. (Gasp) 200. (Gasp) Now all the way until 1,000. (Huge gasp, by me as well.) Now, if you think that is alot, what do you think GANZ pays a month to run Webkinz World?
Alot. That's right.
And their spending all this money to keep a site up and all they get are complaints that they've lost something, or a glitch accured and now somethings messed up - Think about it:
If you were running a site, and every now and then something happened, and when something tiny happened - Nothing major, just a little glitch - You got millions of emails, complaining that your site is not perfect, and that people expect more for their money.
How would you feel?
Stuff happens.
Why do you have to HATE Ganz? You don't have to email them when something small happens - Don't you think they know about it?

Now, again, I know people have the right to do this, but it is irratating when the W1 members have to hear your complaints all the time.
W1 was made so that WW members could enjoy themselves, not have to listen to other members stories of sorrow.

Just my 2 cents. -Andy

Last edited by cuffy; 12-20-2008 at 07:01 PM..
Old 12-20-2008, 07:02 PM   #29
lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

I know exactly what you mean.

With last year's WW Christmas, things are not on the positive side for Ganz. I agree with you they should take time to 'de-bug' the system. It could take awhile, but let's face it. We all know that if the glitches weren't there, WW would be so much better. I would definitley be ok with a few weeks of maintence.

I'm sick and tired of 'Please wait' and 'We could not load a required file' just as much as the next person, but we have to give Ganz some props. Ganz created this website and are not TERRIBLE. We should be thankful that we actually have accounts. Some glitches are major, some glitches are minor and some are actually in our favor.

Ganz is probably doing the best they can, and with Christmas coming soon they are getting even more flustered, frustrated and nervous. I do think they have done a great job though, with or without the glitches.

And if we have found new hobbies, maybe that's a good thing. Maybe we should be doing other things then staring at the computer screen all day waiting for Arte to pull out those Aztec Floors. The only thing that should matter on Christmas is that we are all with each other, with WW working or not!

That was my two cents, if your offended by anything then let me know and I will change it!
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 08:27 AM   #30

LOL I just spent 20 minutes waiting for "Please Wait" to go away. But in the meantime I got caught up on some email and came here to participate in some of the forums. I finally gave up "waiting" now it's time for me to head out to start my day. Normally I'd be ticked off that I couldn't log on, but it gave me an excuse to get caught up on other stuff.
You're right Lucky3900, the only thing that matters is that we have each other and if we develop other hobbies because of WW having so many glitches then that's not exactly a bad thing, either.
Have a great day!

eat more apples!, ganz are you listening?, ganz d your job!, ganz get a life, get out of bed ganz!, spore! §, stop complaining!