Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 10:49 AM   #251
Webkinz :)

J Isabelle will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Wake up Ganz

The one problem I am currently dealing with is minor compared to the long list of issues Ganz is dishing out. As I am reading all this, the question which comes to mind is, "Why are we still patronizing Ganz?" I think it's time that we pull the financial plug. If they are this ****-bent for leather to go out of business, I suggest we help them do just that.

Jeanette Isabelle
J Isabelle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2008, 10:53 AM   #252
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

That is why I boycott.
Ivie is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 10:57 AM   #253

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by J Isabelle
The one problem I am currently dealing with is minor compared to the long list of issues Ganz is dishing out. As I am reading all this, the question which comes to mind is, "Why are we still patronizing Ganz?" I think it's time that we pull the financial plug. If they are this ****-bent for leather to go out of business, I suggest we help them do just that.

Jeanette Isabelle
I see what you are saying and I have a bunch of Webbies that I named and not logged in/adopted, but they have been purchased and they can not be returned so I may as well enjoy them before WW comes to an end.

But I believe everyone posting really loves WW enough to see it succeed instead of fail.

I almost feel as though this thread is 'a support group' thread for everyone experiencing big issues on their accounts.

And yes they may go out of business but I really don't want them too.
I just want them to get their act together so playing on their site is easier and more enjoyable.
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 11:03 AM   #254
nancy2222

nikki0001 is an unknown quantity at this point

well it could aso depend on the type of computer they have i have a pavillion and i get on and i can get to stuff in about 2 second i personally have alot of fun.
nikki0001 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 11:09 AM   #255

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Ivie
That is why I boycott.

I haven't purchased anything recently, so I guess I am boycotting in the sense I haven't and won't buy anymore, but again I already had purchased and had a bunch shipped to my home before these problems became overwhelming.

And I had saved them as a Christmas presents to me from me and saved for a post surgery treat ...I will be stuck, laying on my back only, in bed for 6 weeks..also bought and had shipped 4 trading card boxes. I figured I could use a lap top in bed and WI and WW and Facebook and Movies would keep me busy during the recovery.

So I intend on enjoying these and hoping that the letters I write and the ones others write in are getting into Ganz upper level departments..wishful thinking.

But I feel if we just keep our letters simple and non accusatory,and continue to list all the problems and how they make us feel as coustomers than maybe they will eventually get the pouint and WAKE up.

---------- bromsisa added 2 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by nikki0001
well it could aso depend on the type of computer they have i have a pavillion and i get on and i can get to stuff in about 2 second i personally have alot of fun.

If you carefully read through the posts you will discover that personal computers have been ruled out as the issue/problem, it is WW servers and tech issues.

Last edited by bromsisa; 12-31-2008 at 11:09 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 11:14 AM   #256
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

I play on my Mom's and Dad's and no real problems for me but slowness. However, I realize how lucky I am!
Ivie is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 11:23 AM   #257

J Isabelle will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by bromsisa
I see what you are saying and I have a bunch of Webbies that I named and not logged in/adopted, but they have been purchased and they can not be returned so I may as well enjoy them before WW comes to an end.

But I believe everyone posting really loves WW enough to see it succeed instead of fail.
I have a high-end sandwich maker that I can't place on the kitchen counter; big deal, it's sitting on the floor. However I can't deviate from my daily activities on the likelihood it would upset the apple cart. I'm too scared to use my island vacation airline ticket because if I did, all that I have will come crashing down like a house of cards. What would happen if I were to use the Kinz post for the first time? Would everything freeze? I can't live like this, especially for something like a virtual world. Yes I have spent hundreds of real dollars on this but having them going out of business will give me a sense of peace I am not experiencing right now.

I will continue to attend to my carrot gardens and send Sammy to school but that's all I hope to do right now.

Jeanette Isabelle
J Isabelle is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 11:27 AM   #258
Gift Guru

mtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wonder

i know what you mean. i got donut seeds from the trading room, put thenm in my room and they didn't work. it turned into a big blue box and now i can't go into that room. btw. tha was my favorite rooM! it seems all they care about is the trillions of dollers the are making of WEbkinz and are NOt thinking about us. We havae to pay for everything nerw tha comes out! Ex: woodland wonders- have t obuy figurenes to enter, Have to buy a new webkinz every year to keep your account going and fyi webkinz cost like 15 dollars a peice! magica lcarm forest- have to buy charms. the y eSTORE- rediculis prices.i don't think the y have come out with anything on webkinz world that is new and fun and you don't have to buy somthing to get in for a long time!and these glitches are driving me nuts! i am so with you- WAKE UP WEBKINZ WORLD!
mtlucas is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 11:59 AM   #259
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by elefancy
Perhaps you should go back and read the tone in your original post- I really do not think my asking someone if they contacted customer service warranted such a reply-
[-]I reread what you are talking about I still don't see the 'tone' you are talking about. You told someone to contact customer service. You said the only problem you ever had was once and they fixed it. I replied that hundreds of others on these forums have had multiple problems multiple times and they have never gotten customer service to do anything about it. I gave examples {quite a number of them} showing you where these things in fact have happened. I also told you about my personal experiences including dozens of emails that have never been answered, snotty replies the couple of times I did get reply {and no answer to help problems}. These are not 'glitches' because according to the site those are minor and/or rare. The things I am talking about are constant and recurring and even on multiple accounts and computers so it is also not a computer issue.

I did not see anywhere where anyone jumped on you. You stated one instance when you had problems; you stated one instance when they helped fixed the problem they caused. I gave you hundreds of examples in various areas where they have multiple problems and mulitple times have not been helped. You stated your opinion based on your single experience; I stated my opinion based on dozens of my own experiences as well as hundreds of others' experiences.

As I said before, "Congrats! {seriously} because you are one of the very lucky users of that site not to have any issues, where as the majority of us are having major issues, all the time, and have been for months. Even if none of my accounts were having problems I would still feel bad {and understand} their frustration over the entire mess {especially with no end in site, no solution or fix by the site}.

Last edited by KeyLargo; 12-31-2008 at 01:59 PM..
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 01:50 PM   #260
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Cool down everyone! This thread will get deleted and then we can't debate anymore.
Ivie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
eat more apples!, ganz are you listening?, ganz d your job!, ganz get a life, get out of bed ganz!, spore! §, stop complaining!