Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2008, 09:34 PM   #231
oofy03 Loves You!
Webkinz :)

Woofy03 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Wake up Ganz

How do you know if they are greedy?
They might be hiring all the programmers they can!
Right now my lap top is at a Windows fixer company(I am on the desk top) and it has probably been there for 2 weeks now and they haven't been able to fix it.
Not all computer glitches are a piece of cake.
Some take a long time to fix.
I am not trying to be mean, but give Ganz a break.
Everyone used to love Ganz, SO much.
But now because of a few minor glitches, you people are turning on them.
Maybe if you guys sat back and relaxed you would see results.
And the glitch with me not being able to get into Webkinz World has hppened but you don't see me on here saying Ganz is Stupid.
Ganz is a very Smart, productive company.
So justy have some patience is all I ask.

---------- Woofy03 added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

^What I have above is replies to two people on here.

Last edited by Woofy03; 12-30-2008 at 09:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Woofy03 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2008, 09:37 PM   #232
pokemon464

animationfan336 is on a distinguished road

Ganz has gone off of the deep end on Webkinz. I mean, I LIKE it, but it got so slow and so, kid-proofed (fixing up KinzChat PLUS and Webkinz Studio features) that I really didn't bother going back,and was out of it for the longest time. I'm back now, and BOY, it's uh...well, undiscribable.
WAKE UP GANZ! WE NEED YOU!
animationfan336 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 09:50 PM   #233
I am sooooo...
Gifted

taymeg will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Woofy03
How do you know if they are greedy?
They might be hiring all the programmers they can!
Right now my lap top is at a Windows fixer company(I am on the desk top) and it has probably been there for 2 weeks now and they haven't been able to fix it.
Not all computer glitches are a piece of cake.
Some take a long time to fix.
I am not trying to be mean, but give Ganz a break.
Everyone used to love Ganz, SO much.
But now because of a few minor glitches, you people are turning on them.
Maybe if you guys sat back and relaxed you would see results.
And the glitch with me not being able to get into Webkinz World has hppened but you don't see me on here saying Ganz is Stupid.
Ganz is a very Smart, productive company.
So justy have some patience is all I ask.

---------- Woofy03 added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

^What I have above is replies to two people on here.
Hey, when we say that Ganz could be doing better, we are not neccesarily saying that "Ganz is stupid." We are just saying that "Ganz could be doing better." We (well, most of us I am sure) still love Ganz! We just simply wish that they would make WW a little fast. I don't think this is unreasonable!
taymeg is offline Male
Old 12-30-2008, 09:55 PM   #234
King Hoopla

Well, just like that tag says, stop complaining. Can we just not complain for at least one day? Or is this too much to ask?
Old 12-30-2008, 09:56 PM   #235
PuddyTatGrandma is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with Dusmopz. My 2 grandsons, my daughter, my daughter in law and myself (the grandma) are all running out of patience. They need more servers. They need to fiix the current problems before starting new projects. I couldn't even adopt new pets for the last few days .... "Our servers are experiencing problems" window when I click on the final adopt button. We all received new pets for Xmas and now no one can adopt them. We tried on our computer and on several lap tops, so it isn't the computer... It's Webkinz.
PLEASE get your act together. It's a shame... we all had such fun together with Webkinz. At least they now fixed the tournament area and we can play together. But the chat phones, now that they have added more zones, stilll don't tell you what zones your friends were in last, like they are supposed to. Fix the old before you do something new.
I hope they read these posts.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:57 PM   #236
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

Snow Crystal I did read the other post on the thread- I was speaking from my own experience and not telling anyone that if they only switch computers the problem would be solved. I do not think you needed to tell anyone to go back and read the thread. We should be allowed to share our experiences.
elefancy is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 10:22 PM   #237
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by elefancy
Snow Crystal I did read the other post on the thread- I was speaking from my own experience and not telling anyone that if they only switch computers the problem would be solved. I do not think you needed to tell anyone to go back and read the thread. We should be allowed to share our experiences.
I know you were just sharing your experiences. That is all I was doing as well. Sharing my experiences.

You said "
I have found as well that sometimes it is the computer you are using"; you didn't say "the computer I have been using". That would imply that you are suggesting that others switch their computers and maybe it would work. That is how I interpreted what you wrote because of your wording. I am sorry if I misinterpreted what you were saying.

I said "
You are so lucky you haven't experienced the "Please Wait..." glitch. Please read the other posts on this thread and you will see that switching computers hasn't helped. It is a problem with some of the accounts/servers in WW."

The reason I said this is because it is obvious that some users are unaware of the extent of the "Please Wait..." glitch that has been rendering some accounts useless for over a week. It is not a problem that switching computers will help. I believe that if you really read all of the other posts, then you could sympathize with other users. But since your account hasn't been affected, maybe you don't fully understand. Rereading the posts should help you to understand.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 10:33 PM   #238

mes44 is an unknown quantity at this point

well said crystal! For those members who have not had to deal with the "please wait" it must be hard for them to understand how frustrating it is to try and enjoy WW and not be able to get on. Mine account is working fine now (knock on wood) but I was unable to get on for 10 days, believe me, patience runs thin when you cannot get on the website for that long.
mes44 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 10:34 PM   #239
iLoveMyMuffin

crazygirl4343 is a jewel in the roughcrazygirl4343 is a jewel in the rough

I know! I hate all these glitches!

But this is the glitch I hate the most:
I got banned from kinz chat plus (and I don't know why) and it said I would be able to get back in on 12/21/08 but guess what! It is now 12/30/08 and I still can't get in! I really want to chat with my bffs there but I can't get in!
crazygirl4343 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 10:56 PM   #240
oofy03 Loves You!

Woofy03 is on a distinguished road

Glitches get annoying, and I know you are upset, but do we really need to complain?
Complaining does not help.
Action does.
I say e-mail Ganz, or call, and state your problems.
Maybe they will acutally answer someone by saying, "Sorry about the......."
and so forth.
I am not here to fight, I am here trying to put PEACE on WebkinzInsider.
Because fighting and complaining gets really annoying after a while.
Woofy03 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
eat more apples!, ganz are you listening?, ganz d your job!, ganz get a life, get out of bed ganz!, spore! §, stop complaining!