Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2008, 08:53 PM   #201
Webkinz :)

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Default Re: Wake up Ganz

View Post Originally Posted by queenofblosomes
Yes. I find it very sad too. GANZ WAKE UP!! I'm not addicted to webkinz anymore becuase all the glitches but I still have to play on webkinz because I spent tons of money on them. And I don't like it when your acount expires. Think about how much money you spent on webkinz.... ssorry, i'm getting carried away.............................

I feel for you...I literally have tousands invested from this past year. And I am freaking out about the possibility of the'newer Ganz products' taking off and they are going to throw in the towel on WW. I will flip out if this happens.

And since trading cards in the tournament area has been long gone, I have had a tough time getting addicted to the other games. The only real thrills I get are from adoptions, trading cards, and Estore items....not good on my part.

I guess if it weren't for the rares and the gardening I love, I probably would not log in everyday. But I am determined to get all of the Aztec theme.

---------- bromsisa added 2 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Ivie
Yes, I think that CP could teach Ganz a few things!
Yeah you're here. good to hear from you on a different thread.

I felt like I was talking to myself with no one else posting.

Last edited by bromsisa; 12-29-2008 at 08:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bromsisa is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2008, 08:53 PM   #202
ohai
Gifted

wanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I understand completley. Kids have less patience, and can easily get bored with an activity if it is moving slowly for a long while.
Perhaps Ganz can't afford the time to close it down, though, because they might lose more members that way, also.

What is the world coming to? Haah.
♥wanda
wanda259 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 08:59 PM   #203

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by wanda259
I understand completley. Kids have less patience, and can easily get bored with an activity if it is moving slowly for a long while.
Perhaps Ganz can't afford the time to close it down, though, because they might lose more members that way, also.

What is the world coming to? Haah.
♥wanda

Well what is odd is they are closed for 2 hours every night..2am through 4am. That is 14 hours per week for things to be worked on.

So why is it that Ganz does not have a graveyard shift working to fix the bigger problems. They may not fix it ASAP...but they can chip away each one bit by bit.

I really don't see a need to shut it down for an entire week...or even a few days for that matter.

They have that daily window plus the 2 scheduled maintence days. That should be enough.
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 10:17 PM   #204
:/ :/ :/

boovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of lightboovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of light

I am not sure what to say really....I see both King Hoopla's point, and you're point. I mean, it may just be the computer, but Ganz has had a lot of glitches. Maybe give it just ne more chance. Just make sure not to buy any more Webkinz for awhile, and if you want to get back on, then I wish you luck with the waiting!
boovalicious14 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 10:28 AM   #205
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Many people are doing just that, not buying.
Ivie is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 02:30 PM   #206
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

It's that feeling....after you wake up, you're like "Oh no...I don't want to go to work!".

You realize that you can't be lazy, but you're just ignoring it, and staying in bed (even though most just get up anyways).

That's how Ganz is. They KNOW that they have problems (and a bit too MANY), but they're ignoring the situation, stalling the people who paid them for an enjoyable experience.

I know that many are going to reply to this post, with "Dude, they're doing their best!" and "Quote: Ganz reserves the right [...blah, blah, blah...]".

Yeah, but seriously. You have 7 year olds who paid money and want to have fun (and some parents who need something for their kiddy to do). And Ganz is ignoring them.

Ganz, don't respond to this with "It takes time to [blah, blah, blah]...".

Sure it takes time, but not* a year to fix a small glitch in a Flash file.

Or even the KinzChat PLUS "Approved" dictionary. I still see words that are [in Webkinz World] but are blocked (or not "allowed").

Stop being lazy. A designer can build a WHOLE Flash Game in 1 month. But you can't fix a pixel in 1 year.

**Part of the reason is because Ganz is a company to make small gifts, such as stuffed animals. Not a big tech company like Microsoft. So either get some programmers, or pull the tags off altogether, pull Webkinz World off, and sell stuffed animals without codes.**
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 12-30-2008, 03:24 PM   #207

J Isabelle will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by MysticMist
So either get some programmers, or pull the tags off altogether, pull Webkinz World off, and sell stuffed animals without codes.**
And lose customers in the process; that is if they haven't done so already.

Jeanette Isabelle
J Isabelle is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 04:47 PM   #208
Gift Guru

bookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clown

that's so sad how stuff like that happens! especially to the younger WW users!
i hope that Ganz will WAKE UP too!
bookworm5854 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 05:07 PM   #209
oofy03 Loves You!

Woofy03 is on a distinguished road

Give Ganz a break!
They are only human!
They are doing all they can to fix everything!
It isn't the simplest job!!
I am good with computers but there is no way I could do that much!
Let's see you people fix those glitches.
They are only human, please, just give them a break!
Woofy03 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 05:35 PM   #210
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Woofy03
Give Ganz a break!
They are only human!
They are doing all they can to fix everything!
It isn't the simplest job!!
I am good with computers but there is no way I could do that much!
Let's see you people fix those glitches.
They are only human, please, just give them a break!
I would love a chance to fix all of their glitches! I would also love the chance to be able to make the "rules" that their customer service reps have to follow.

I am happy for you that your account hasn't been affected by the "Please Wait..." glitch that has left many accounts unusable for a week or more during the evenings (the only time many members are able to play) and sometimes all day. Fortunately, my accounts are okay now. But when they weren't, I wasn't able to get anything done in WW. I couldn't do the daily or hourly activities, I couldn't do my job successfully, I couldn't do any training at the academy, I couldn't get the stadium to load, I couldn't get my dock to load, I couldn't get the Curio Shop to load (so I missed rares and doing the gem hunt for over a week on one of the accounts), I couldn't play games and have my kinzcash credited, etc. (and all the while my pets were going hungry and loosing health and happiness while I waited for the "Please Wait..." and I was unable to feed them because I couldn't get my dock to load and I was unable to take them to the spa because I couldn't get the travel agency to load). You are so lucky that you are unaware of the things that other accounts have been going through.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed

Tags
eat more apples!, ganz are you listening?, ganz d your job!, ganz get a life, get out of bed ganz!, spore! §, stop complaining!