Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2008, 03:19 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

dusmopz is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 
Default Re: Wake up Ganz

I understand that many are okay with the glitches and are willing to hang in there. The 'please wait' problem is not a computer issue since I have seen it happening on 4 different computers in my family. I also saw a thread about it.

When I first joined Webkinz with my grandson I don't remember all these problems happening. Sure there were a few here and there but not as many as there are now. Many days you can't even get in WW to do anything. This all seemed to get worse right around Halloween time.

Sure I will give Ganz a chance and a thumbs up for creating WW. But I just feel they need to address the problems they are having before they lose many devoted fans. It is sad to see not only my grandkids but other children (and adults) losing interest because they can't play the games. I belong to a few online game sites and never had this much trouble playing a game. I would rather a week without WW than to go on day after day and get frustrated because things don't work right.

Please don't take me wrong. I am not putting Ganz down or trying to cause a problem. I am just giving my opinion and hoping they find a way to fix the problems so the children can enjoy the great online world they created for them. I feel bad that my own grandchildren are losing interest.
dusmopz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2008, 04:17 PM   #12

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by dusmopz
I understand that many are okay with the glitches and are willing to hang in there. The 'please wait' problem is not a computer issue since I have seen it happening on 4 different computers in my family. I also saw a thread about it.

When I first joined Webkinz with my grandson I don't remember all these problems happening. Sure there were a few here and there but not as many as there are now. Many days you can't even get in WW to do anything. This all seemed to get worse right around Halloween time.

Sure I will give Ganz a chance and a thumbs up for creating WW. But I just feel they need to address the problems they are having before they lose many devoted fans. It is sad to see not only my grandkids but other children (and adults) losing interest because they can't play the games. I belong to a few online game sites and never had this much trouble playing a game. I would rather a week without WW than to go on day after day and get frustrated because things don't work right.

Please don't take me wrong. I am not putting Ganz down or trying to cause a problem. I am just giving my opinion and hoping they find a way to fix the problems so the children can enjoy the great online world they created for them. I feel bad that my own grandchildren are losing interest.

I agree with what you have said...
And I don't think most of WI member's have taken what you written wrong.
And I see and understand your concern and it is a valid one.

And in regards to an earlier post:
Every company out there has it's problems with realworld products and game sites (Ganz being among the few that are both real world and vitual).

It doesn't matter which market you are in...they all have problems. And people will always be complaining. In the case of WI member's, I personally haven't seen the word 'hate' very often except in estore ranting threads. And there is a huge diffrence between 'hating' and venting. WI members come here to pass time and vent a little when WW is down or when WW is having alot of daily issues or repeat problems that they are not taking care of.

And yes everyone would love it if all the threads were of a happy nature, but Ganz is having alot of problems lately. And they are responsible for maintaining there site in a smooth manner no matter the cost of keeping that site going....And they do not have a shortage of funds.

Now when people are complaining and 'hating' a company unneededly is when say.. the stock market crashes and a company is getting flooded with complaints by the investors...that is not right. No one has control over this type of situation.

But this is not the case with Ganz. They are in a position where they can and should be fixing their technical problems. If I buy an entire 36 set box of trading cards and all the codes are a bust and Ganz doen't fix/replace them, well I have every right to be beyond annoyed and complain. There are alot of adults like myself that invest large sums of money into Ganz products...way up into and beyond $1,000's.

But even if I were a child and spent my money and only was able to buy 1 webkinz every other month...well it is all relative and no matter which way you flip the coin, we are all investing alot of what we have into Ganz company and they do owe us a smoothly run site.

And what I read in this thread was someone that doesn't want to see Ganz go up in flames because they aren't addessing alot of their problems. They do have the resources on all levels...so all anyone wants to know is what is holding them back.

And in the meantime, venting is a healthy alternative to stopping all together. And complaining politely to Ganz is a healthy way to get their attention and help them realize that people won't tolerate a site that has cronic problems.

Stars and others like it don't have the level of problems that Ganz does.

And I will say that for those members that don't like the threads where people are venting... than avoid them...I avoid estore rants...just a thought
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 04:21 PM   #13
MadTVstewart

Me too, I'm fed up. If they have glitched, fine, all websites do. But when instead of fixing them they just add more glitched up stuff, well them I'm angry. I pay to use webkinz and expect to get good quality. Ganz won't get better, all we know is falling
Old 12-20-2008, 04:50 PM   #14
tkaboni
Gift Guru

tkaboni will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Andykinz
I totally disagree. GANZ pay a lot of money for their Webkinz. They try hard. It would be hard to try your best on a site and people get impatient and complain. Sometimes they make mistakes. It's just like real life. Let's say, your a restaurant owner and you bought the restaurant. You try so hard on the restaurant but the costumers still complain. It's really hard for Ganz. They work really hard.
First off, let me just get this straight with you:
I know Webkinz World members have the right to complain about WW glitches and stuff .. But this is just getting out of hand. Some people are Hating Ganz because of the glitches - Let me tell you this: If you expect to get on WW one day and there will be no glitches, that will only happen in your dreams.
No Website is perfect, but for some reason, people think that just because this site is "Webkinz" it should be. It shouldn't. WW costs more then a lot of websites to run, and some websites are about 1,200$ a month. Real money. No fake money, like KC. Some of you youngsters (Including myself) are probably scared by a mesely $30. Now, let's go over 100$. (Gasp) 200. (Gasp) Now all the way until 1,000. (Huge gasp, by me as well.) Now, if you think that is alot, what do you think GANZ pays a month to run Webkinz World?
Alot. That's right.
And their spending all this money to keep a site up and all they get are complaints that they've lost something, or a glitch accured and now somethings messed up - Think about it:
If you were running a site, and every now and then something happened, and when something tiny happened - Nothing major, just a little glitch - You got millions of emails, complaining that your site is not perfect, and that people expect more for their money.
How would you feel?
Stuff happens.
Why do you have to HATE Ganz? You don't have to email them when something small happens - Don't you think they know about it?

Now, again, I know people have the right to do this, but it is irratating when the W1 members have to hear your complaints all the time.
W1 was made so that WW members could enjoy themselves, not have to listen to other members stories of sorrow.

Just my 2 cents. -Andy
Here is my thoughts, according to Andy lets say Ganz does spend $1200 a month to run the website, well i bet 5 people buying Webkinz products would be able to pay their bill, what about the thousands of other people buying products? Where is this the rest of Ganz revenue going? Who knows, but some of the WW issues have been going on for over a year and they are still not fixed so my assumptions is that the money is not being spent to support and maintain the website or these issues would have been fixed by now. yea some glitches come and go and come back again and again and I too am tired of spending my money on Webkinz Products yes the plushies are cute, but that's not why alot of us spend the money. We spend it for the website that Ganz attached to their products. And if I have a problem, I will let Ganz know about it. Also if Ganz is receiving millions of email of people having problems, than to me Ganz has a major issue with the product (the website) and should fix it.

Any other company that had that many customers contacting them for issues and complaints would be out of business, so if they want to stay in business they need to resolve the issues and improve their customer service and quality of their product. ***NOTE Their customer service personnel have been great and when I refer to customer service, I am not talking about the people who try to resolve our issues, they are employees, it is the responsibility of the Big Wigs of Ganz to ensure they have quality products or not put them into the stores.
tkaboni is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 05:08 PM   #15

dusmopz is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Thank you bromsisa for understanding my post. I do not hate Ganz. Matter of fact I loved the world they created SO much that I bought my own Webkinz and now have two accounts. lol I read somewhere that Ganz checks this site out so I was just hoping to give them a little heads up that they are losing the interests of some children and I would not want to see WW go down. A few glitches here & there are fine but there has just been way too many in the past couple months.
dusmopz is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 05:20 PM   #16
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I understand you, too, Dusty (And I have missed you) I hope you have been calling 1-866-WEB-KINZ to voice your displeasure. I know I have. If we all tell them what we see, maybe they can get on it quicker and resolve it. I called yesterday when the Asian accounts wouldn't allow the Wheel spin and now, we have it today. I think the MORE people that call in and tell them, the more likely they are to take it seriously. Just a call or two doesn't really constitute a glitch, but a WHOLE MESS of calls will certainly tell them that it needs to be rectified
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 05:31 PM   #17
Gift Guru

snuffles31 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by King Hoopla
You know what? Websites aren't perfect, and never will be. Ganz does try to get rid of glitches, and all of those "please wait" glitches could easily be caused by your computer, or because your grandkids have too much stuff on their account. And how could they possibly know if the glitches are still there if they don't go on anymore? But wait, I'm not done! Even if Ganz did close webkinz down for a week, people would complain over that anyway! Ganz will lose either way because people complain over EVERYTHING!
kinghoopla- it sounds like you are the one complaining!!!

---------- snuffles31 added 3 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Andykinz
I totally disagree. GANZ pay a lot of money for their Webkinz. They try hard. It would be hard to try your best on a site and people get impatient and complain. Sometimes they make mistakes. It's just like real life. Let's say, your a restaurant owner and you bought the restaurant. You try so hard on the restaurant but the costumers still complain. It's really hard for Ganz. They work really hard.
First off, let me just get this straight with you:
I know Webkinz World members have the right to complain about WW glitches and stuff .. But this is just getting out of hand. Some people are Hating Ganz because of the glitches - Let me tell you this: If you expect to get on WW one day and there will be no glitches, that will only happen in your dreams.
No Website is perfect, but for some reason, people think that just because this site is "Webkinz" it should be. It shouldn't. WW costs more then a lot of websites to run, and some websites are about 1,200$ a month. Real money. No fake money, like KC. Some of you youngsters (Including myself) are probably scared by a mesely $30. Now, let's go over 100$. (Gasp) 200. (Gasp) Now all the way until 1,000. (Huge gasp, by me as well.) Now, if you think that is alot, what do you think GANZ pays a month to run Webkinz World?
Alot. That's right.
And their spending all this money to keep a site up and all they get are complaints that they've lost something, or a glitch accured and now somethings messed up - Think about it:
If you were running a site, and every now and then something happened, and when something tiny happened - Nothing major, just a little glitch - You got millions of emails, complaining that your site is not perfect, and that people expect more for their money.
How would you feel?
Stuff happens.
Why do you have to HATE Ganz? You don't have to email them when something small happens - Don't you think they know about it?

Now, again, I know people have the right to do this, but it is irratating when the W1 members have to hear your complaints all the time.
W1 was made so that WW members could enjoy themselves, not have to listen to other members stories of sorrow.

Just my 2 cents. -Andy

its quite obvious that you do not pay for your webkinz...mommy and daddy do!

Last edited by snuffles31; 12-20-2008 at 05:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-20-2008, 05:34 PM   #18
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

i KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!!!!It is soooo gonna cost them! a lot of ppl are like blah ww is like soooo glicthy, it is so dumb I detest it, I never go on my account. seriously, GANZ do something!
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 05:38 PM   #19

Milkyway96 is on a distinguished road

I agree with you dusmop. But do you really think that they will fix them all. I wouldn't count on it. Everyday starting at 3:00, I get PLEASE WAIT messages. I haven't done my afternoon activites for over a week now, what a waste I shouldn't of bought the POTM, if they don't get it fixed by the end of january, I am done!
Milkyway96 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 05:44 PM   #20
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Just curious, how much have you all spent on webkinz in the last month? For CHRISTmas, I have spent over $200. If every WW member out there at least receives a pack of cards for the holiday, can you imagine the amount of money Ganz will have made? There is no doubt in my mind that they have plenty of money to run and repair this website. And, as someone else has already mentioned, instead of fixing stuff they add more items ( that don't seem to work half the time). All these new items, virtual and real, had to have been designed by someone. Then someone would have had to do the computer work on these new things. Just those two things right there are ALOT of money. Stop with the new, and fix the old.

A quick side note: My favorite webkinz retailer has informed me that she will no longer be caring them because they will soon be sold at Walmart. Not sure if this is completely true or not. But, can you imagine the effects it will have on webkinz world if it is?
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Closed

Tags
eat more apples!, ganz are you listening?, ganz d your job!, ganz get a life, get out of bed ganz!, spore! §, stop complaining!