Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2008, 11:33 PM   #181
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Wake up Ganz

View Post Originally Posted by WAMBO
. PS, the kids are really being good for daddy while mommy is sick, Maybe they deserve another Webkinz. The oldest has more than 3 dozen and the twins each have over two dozen. Does that qualify for receiving good service?
Yes, that number of webbies should count for something - sadly it doesn't as far as Ganz is concerned. If only they would be forthcoming and say, "Yes, we are having server issues that we are trying to address" I'd be a lot more forgiving. Just go ahead, admit there is a problem and that it is being addressed. That's all I ask.

BTW, for all you are doing while mommy is sick I think everyone (including you) should have a new webbie! WTG for stepping up to the plate - it isn't easy!
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2008, 09:09 AM   #182
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

Sorry to hear that their mom is sick, I hope she gets better soon. Yes,if they are good I'd say that qualifies for new webbies. If you cook the way my dad cooked when my mom was sick I'd say they qualify for TEN new webbies each!!! My mom had pneumonia once and while my dad was excellent at housecleaning, let's say his food preparation skills needed a lesson or 2 from Chef Gaspacho. (He made Kraft dinner by boiling ALL the ingredients on the stove at the same time.. Then overboiled it so the water would evaporate and ended up BURNING it.. probably the first person in history to ever BURN Kraft Macaroni and cheese)

Yep Cuffy, any product that one buys should work as advertised, or money should be refunded if the problem is not fixed promptly. You can't do that with Webkinz as once the tag is used, it cannot be returned. Many stores won't except returns when the tag is intact and unused. Again, while I do not expect WW to work perfectly every moment, I do expect problems to be fixed promptly, and I will never agree that 'doing their best' to fix them having their web resources working on new projects when others are broken. Since my child has ony recently developed this new problem, I will certainly give them a chance to fix it. My oldest tells me that the Clubhouse was not available for about a year, at least for her. Her sisters both had access to it months before she did, although she had an older account. And as always, I will side with the consumer with the problem, rather than the company with the money. It the only descent, humane and considerate thing to do.
God bless you all and thank you for your help. PS, the kids are really being good for daddy while mommy is sick, Maybe they deserve another Webkinz. The oldest has more than 3 dozen and the twins each have over two dozen. Does that qualify for receiving good service?
Old 12-27-2008, 10:01 AM   #183
Webkinz :)

WAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

That's too funny cuffy! I'm Italian and can cook up a storm if needed, but the kids don't like daddy's food, so McD's was on the menu. The wife feels better this AM and guess what? Yep, the troubled account is allowing us to get items from storage! My littlest is happy now that she can open her Webkinz XMAS present. Here's the funny part. When I told her to move items from storage to rooms or the closet because it can slow down getting them from storage, the oldest jumped in and told us that she had hundreds more items in storage, and she has no problem! Go figure. Ganz came through for us or WW traffic has decreased this AM. Thanks for being there for my frustration. Thank all of you for your understanding and support.

Doc

Last edited by momma501; 12-27-2008 at 10:57 AM.. Reason: removing inappropriate comment
WAMBO is offline Male
Old 12-27-2008, 11:31 AM   #184
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

McD's is always a good standby. Not the most nutrious, but it at least makes the kids happy and fed.
Glad to hear that everyone is doing better, feel free to vent anytime. That's what WI buddies are for.
Have a great New Year!

That's too funny cuffy! I'm Italian and can cook up a storm if needed, but the kids don't like daddy's food, so McD's was on the menu. The wife feels better this AM and guess what? Yep, the troubled account is allowing us to get items from storage! My littlest is happy now that she can open her Webkinz XMAS present. Here's the funny part. When I told her to move items from storage to rooms or the closet because it can slow down getting them from storage, the oldest jumped in and told us that she had hundreds more items in storage, and she has no problem! Go figure. Ganz came through for us or WW traffic has decreased this AM. Thanks for being there for my frustration. Thank all of you for your understanding and support.

Doc
Old 12-27-2008, 11:40 AM   #185

J Isabelle will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by luvnmygirls
As far as the server issues, someone (sorry that I am being to lazy to go figure out who) said that even if you were placed on one server then you would have to access another to do all of the activities of the sites, I can't see why each server could not have the same randomly programmed games and such on each server.
I'm not saying that is what's going on but that is my speculation. If a copy of every game and every activity is on every server, then you run into unnecessary redundancy. That redundancy takes up disk space. Networks are set up or can be set up to where an activity is designated to a server or, more likely, a group of servers. Those servers designated for a game or activity do not have to be in the same building or even in the same country.

Jeanette Isabelle
J Isabelle is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 12:08 PM   #186
You wish you were
Gifted

KittyKat913 is a jewel in the roughKittyKat913 is a jewel in the rough

I both agree and disagree with most of the opinions here. While Ganz really needs to fix these wide spread problems, it makes me a bit sad to see people being so harsh. It is a large company and I'm sure that they have a lot on their plates right now. Still, that's no excuse for continuing to spout out new products without paying attention to what's happening to the site. This makes a lot of people lose interest/stop buying, which might be why they recently came out with the e-store etc., just to spark some more interest.

I haven't bought a new Webkinz for myself in a while, but I did recieve three for Christmas and am perfectly OK with that. However, I have only adopted one and will wait to adopt any more until at least some of the problems are fixed (or my account gets close to expiring, but I really hope it doesn't take that long). I will continue playing, if WW allows me. =/

I think that closing down the site for a while to try and get the problems fixed and then having a "re-opening event" would be a great idea. The current users would be happy and it might attract new ones.

This is my opinion. You do not have to share it.

Last edited by KittyKat913; 12-27-2008 at 02:11 PM.. Reason: Fixing a typo
KittyKat913 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 12:16 PM   #187
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Reps for this wonderful post Kittykat! It is very true, Ganz has to stop pumping out new things and fix what they already have. Very well said!
Ivie is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 01:25 PM   #188

yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! I just sent Ganz an e-mail of what you said.
yeahdudes is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 01:32 PM   #189
twinkler4444

DukeDakota is a name known to allDukeDakota is a name known to allDukeDakota is a name known to all

I have to aggree with you. WW has quite a few glitches. But that doesn't stop me from playing! Webkinz world still has a lot to offer even with some glitches. I think we should keep on playing because maybe once webkinz world notices that a lot of people are coming on, then they will HAVE to improve and fix glitches.
DukeDakota is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 01:52 PM   #190

dusmopz is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I am going on day three now with the constant 'please wait' on the main newspaper page. I have missed SO many special activities because of this. Glitches here & there are fine. I can deal with that. But to not even be able to get on the site to do daily activities or adopt a new pet is ridiculous. Sorry but I am just upset that once again I cannot enjoy some free time in WW. Oh yeah ... and my gardens are all dying. lol
dusmopz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
eat more apples!, ganz are you listening?, ganz d your job!, ganz get a life, get out of bed ganz!, spore! §, stop complaining!