Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2008, 01:43 PM   #131
Webkinz :)

Frappie has disabled reputation

Default Re: Wake up Ganz

Ya know, it would be different if once you got in it didn't lock up with the please wait !!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2008, 01:57 PM   #132
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

I think they should shut it down for how ever long they need to fix-up the glitches, and then when they come back they have special activities, prizes, or something. I LOVE the idea of the "Wheel of Retireds"
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 02:06 PM   #133
montanarose9

They should shut it down for fixing glitches. I would have quit webkinz, if it weren't for WI. They know about these glitches! I think I might quit webkinz in the future. But that's a long time from now.
Old 12-25-2008, 02:25 PM   #134
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Right now, I am currently "in line to get into Webkinz World...Currently the wait time is: medium". I wish they would have more and faster servers to accommodate everyone. It took about 5 minutes for each of my accounts to load this morning. I will never get any hourly activities done if I need to wait in line this long. I am still waiting...the loading bar is about 60% complete and it has been 6 minutes so far. I am supposed to do the activities for all of my family's accounts today (11 accounts). I guess I am not going to be able to get them all done. Who knows how slow WW is going to be once I am finally logged in?

---------- SnowCrystal added 4 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

A little over 10 minutes to log in; but today's activities loaded relatively fast.

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 12-25-2008 at 02:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 02:37 PM   #135

horseluver92595 is an unknown quantity at this point

yes it is quite irratating to have these glitches as I know that many children as I have gotten webkinz for christmas and don't want to be waiting in line to get in ww and see that it won't load when your in , but I don't want to give up toatally, but it is hard to wait for it.
horseluver92595 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 02:47 PM   #136
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

HI! It's lucky again. Here is Christmas day and WW is working for some, others not. I just typed in my info and I've been loading for the past 20 min. Time to get off the computer and go! excersise! Express yourself! Dance around. Just because WW isn't working right now doesn't mean we have to pout.

Its CHRISTMAS! Enjoy the day. don't make a fuss about a silly Christmas gift on WW.

For future reference, get on early. The Early bird Gets on WW if you know what I mean!
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 03:17 PM   #137

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Daisy
Actually Ganz might take a look at working on a few more "adult" things in WKW - I'm thinking of more sophisticated-looking furniture, wall paper, etc. There are probably a ton of us who would enjoy something like a black grand piano, more items to put on tables like lamps, etc. There are a ton of us who play on WKW in order to relax! Yes, that's a real hobby, all right!
That would be amazing if they upgraded(for lack of a better term). Part of what got me hooked in the first place was the condo theme for myself and the Wizard for my son... he liked the way I had arranged my room and wanted me to do the same for his Shepard Twins with the Theme he chose. And my other daughters mixed and matched themes.

But the real part of Webkinz world, as far a decorating was concerned, was the Rares in the Curio Shop. After I discovered those items...well it became my mission to complete each and every theme and then to figure out various ways mix and match each of them too.

And I would love to see the Trading Card Game come back and other types of new strategy games in the Tournament Arena.

And as for the arcade, I love Goober's Lab and few others in there too. Not to say that I don't enjoy some of the more mindless ones, but personally I love strategy games more because they are extremely relaxing for me to play.

An adult WebkinzWorld....with the Wshop filled with everthing from wall sconces/wall art/plants/furniture (I love the Estore's sectional's...selling these and similar in the Wshop would be amazing) and better papers and floors...

WOW, you have got me dreaming up a storm!!

I don't know if they would do it, but we can dream...and you may not be so far off base if the other areas targeted at kids takes off. We might just get what you are suggesting.

So maybe all these problems may (hopefully) lead Ganz on a road to a new improved WW.
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 03:17 PM   #138
Oh ya Edward says I'
Gifted

dark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of light

I just spent 30 minuets trying to get in to spin the super wheel all I got was a santakinz chair not too bad but seriosly 30 minuets GANZ =++greedy= driving me mad I have probebly spent over $250 dollers on my acconnt
Old 12-25-2008, 03:27 PM   #139
Lil Kinz
catdaddy75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Seems that they would just add server space. This would eliminate the time logging in, getting logged off, the please wait... It took my daughter 3 hours to get on and adopt one of her new pets thast she got for Christmas. I understand that there are a LOT of people gettong on WW today but this is getting a little ridiculous. Ganz, invest just a little $ and add server space!
catdaddy75 is offline Male
Old 12-25-2008, 04:51 PM   #140
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I can see where you're coming from. However, not everyone is experiencing glitches like myself so those fans are still on the good side (hopefully!). But, for the people that do have glitches, yes, most of you are not too happy. I know that it's frustrating but when you have nearly 10 million accounts, maybe more, it's hard to make sure that every single one is perfect.
volleyuup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
eat more apples!, ganz are you listening?, ganz d your job!, ganz get a life, get out of bed ganz!, spore! §, stop complaining!