Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2008, 01:48 PM   #111
Edward prefers
Webkinz :)
 
superdiva123's Avatar
superdiva123 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Wake up Ganz

View Post Originally Posted by King Hoopla
You know what? Websites aren't perfect, and never will be. Ganz does try to get rid of glitches, and all of those "please wait" glitches could easily be caused by your computer, or because your grandkids have too much stuff on their account. And how could they possibly know if the glitches are still there if they don't go on anymore? But wait, I'm not done! Even if Ganz did close webkinz down for a week, people would complain over that anyway! Ganz will lose either way because people complain over EVERYTHING!
I see your point, but there is no need to be rude about it, Just saying! Sorry if I seem rude!
superdiva123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2008, 01:50 PM   #112
Webkinz :)
 
gigiluvr25's Avatar
gigiluvr25 is a jewel in the roughgigiluvr25 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Wake up Ganz

They know it is happening.
They are just too lazy to do anything about it.
So I totally agree, WAKE UP GANZ!
gigiluvr25 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 01:51 PM   #113
Blind me I'm a
Webkinz :)
 
Chicagofan732's Avatar
Chicagofan732 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Wake up Ganz

View Post Originally Posted by dusmopz
I haven't posted in awhile ... been sick. I just wanted to say all these glitches is going to cost Ganz in the end. My two grandsons no longer play on Webkinz because of all the glitches. They could either not do the activities or had to wait forever for things to load. We have the holiday season and all the children are home from school. Ganz is going to disappoint a lot of children who look forward to playing in WW. I usually buy a new Webkinz for my grandchildren as soon as they come out. I always bought them the Pet of the Month too but haven't bought one in two months now. Ganz knows about all the problems in WW. What they should have done was close it down for a week or two until they got it right. Sure many would be upset over the down time but if they were finally able to fix the glitches they might not lose members and sales. I just find it sad. My grandkids loved WW and played it constantly. Now they have moved on to other things (that actually work).

Oh and not to mention all the adults who are upset over this too. We are the ones spending all the money. Wake up Ganz before it is too late. JMHO
yeeah the glitches r so annoying now i go on like twice a month. i pretty much quit the whole thing... almost
Chicagofan732 is offline
Old 12-24-2008, 01:54 PM   #114
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)
 
lizzyxwebkinz's Avatar
lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Wake up Ganz

View Post Originally Posted by Ivie
If everyone agreed with you it'd hardly be a forum. KeyLargo isn't mad, she's voicing her opnion and I think YOU"RE getting mad at her. Also, people aren't going after Ganz with pichforks, they are just saying "Hey, I liked it better that way, change it back!" I think it's a bit silly but WEBKINZ is a bit silly! And BTW, I don't see why you're upset over, "a lot of people agreeing with tem." I could see being upset over a lot of threads, but a lot of posts on one thread? If it was a lot of posts agreeing with you would you complain?

---------- Ivie added 4 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

And look, NO ONE IS MAD. We are just disagreeing with you! If every time some one disagrees, you imterpert it as them getting mad at you, you are going to have nearly everyone in thw world mad at you because we all disagree about one thing or another.

---------- Ivie added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------


That's the way I used to feel, a few months ago, when I 2was the only one who thought Ganz was doing a lot of things wrong. But now, I'M in the majority. To everything, turn, turn, turn. Everyone is in the minority sometimes, you've just got to roll with that.
Key Largo sounded mad,so i don't know if she was mad i assumed she was mad and you sound mad too!I assume your mad by your words but if someone thinks your mad does not your mad!
And yes! I am mad! a lot of people don't like me on here for all the wrong reasons!
If i quit WI only a few people would actually care!
And i thought they where mad because there words made them sound mad!some people even said they where mad over the glitches!Since you said no ones mad i assume your not mad over glitches?
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 01:58 PM   #115
The hippie writer
Gift Guru
 
Ivie's Avatar
Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Wake up Ganz

I'm not angry.....but I am a bit annoyed, am losing interst. That's not being mad. Also, I am getting annoyed with you because you act like we all hate you just because we are disagreeing.
Ivie is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 02:04 PM   #116
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)
 
lizzyxwebkinz's Avatar
lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Wake up Ganz

View Post Originally Posted by Ivie
I'm not angry.....but I am a bit annoyed, am losing interst. That's not being mad. Also, I am getting annoyed with you because you act like we all hate you just because we are disagreeing.
I'm getting annoyed with you! I did not say you where angry i said i assumed you where angry!
I'm not acting like you all hate me! I'm just saying everybody else gets to tell people there opinion without people getting mad at them but when i say my opinion a fight starts!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 02:07 PM   #117
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru
 
Jennielou's Avatar
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: Wake up Ganz

I've only read bits of this thread, but I made the same analogy as KeyLargo about the reindeer's nose....it was sold and advertised red, then changed...you wouldnt put up with that in any other product whether it's tangible or not. If you paid to see a movie and they showed a different one would you not be upset? Not tangible. Still paid for one thing and got another after the fact.
We put alot of money into being able to enjoy webkinz and we should get what we pay for. I dont complain much about the website but changing a product and saying oh well that's not how it was supposed to be is unacceptable. I dont want a refund and will keep my green nosed reindeer, but I'm not happy with the way it's being handled.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 02:12 PM   #118
The hippie writer
Gift Guru
 
Ivie's Avatar
Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Wake up Ganz

Ok, let's calm down since no one is mad at anyone else. Now, everyone else is getting a few nay-sayers to their thoughts too, not just you, king hoopla was disagreeing with me earlier.

---------- Ivie added 4 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
I've only read bits of this thread, but I made the same analogy as KeyLargo about the reindeer's nose....it was sold and advertised red, then changed...you wouldnt put up with that in any other product whether it's tangible or not. If you paid to see a movie and they showed a different one would you not be upset? Not tangible. Still paid for one thing and got another after the fact.
We put alot of money into being able to enjoy webkinz and we should get what we pay for. I dont complain much about the website but changing a product and saying oh well that's not how it was supposed to be is unacceptable. I dont want a refund and will keep my green nosed reindeer, but I'm not happy with the way it's being handled.
Agree! Even if it IS one little thing, it's unacceptable the way it's being handled.

Last edited by Ivie; 12-24-2008 at 02:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Ivie is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 03:39 PM   #119
Dance 4 Life!
Webkinz :)
 
acroj35's Avatar
acroj35 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Wake up Ganz

Guys! Can you two please stop fighting. You both have the right to voice your opinions, but at a respectable level! It's Christmas Eve, so everyone should be nice to each other. The thread starting out with someone saying they were annoyed at the glitches. And now for some reason, it's turned into some huge fight.

Please do not be mad at me. I agree with both of your points, but please, let's just all be nice to each other. Merry Christmas everyone!
acroj35 is offline
Old 12-24-2008, 03:40 PM   #120
World's largest
Webkinz :)
 
Tj03's Avatar
Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Wake up Ganz

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
Key Largo sounded mad,so i don't know if she was mad i assumed she was mad and you sound mad too!I assume your mad by your words but if someone thinks your mad does not your mad!
And yes! I am mad! a lot of people don't like me on here for all the wrong reasons!
If i quit WI only a few people would actually care!
And i thought they where mad because there words made them sound mad!some people even said they where mad over the glitches!Since you said no ones mad i assume your not mad over glitches?
I am not mad at you, like I said earliier, I didn't like the way you worded something, but I'm not mad at you. You have a right to your opinion, and it may not match mine, but that does not mean that I'm mad at you for your opinion. I think Ivie means that no one is mad at anyone else, we are having a spirited discussion, nothing more. Of course people are mad about glitches, it wouldn't make sense to be mad at anyone here, we can't fix anything.
Tj03 is offline
Closed

Tags
eat more apples!, ganz are you listening?, ganz d your job!, ganz get a life, get out of bed ganz!, spore! §, stop complaining!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:56 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts