Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2008, 11:32 AM   #101
Webkinz :)

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Default Re: Wake up Ganz

View Post Originally Posted by Ivie
If you don't like don't buy is my philosophy and I haven;t bought many webkinz lately. (OK, a triggerfish in october...... but still!)

Good for you...I didn't buy for awhile and about a month or two ago went on a big spending spree. It was prior the majority of these problems cropping up. And I ordered online and took awhile to arrive here at my home.

But I did start pulling back when a few to many problems/glitches appeared recurrent and unattended to by Ganz. So far I haven't logged any of the new ones in. But I will be logging in my hawk?/eagle?...I had wanted it since it came out. I love the birds!

And you are with the trigger fish...I think alot of people like you, even those that want to boycott, do have 1 thing on their personal list that they end up caving in for! Alot are able to restrain, but I admit I personally have difficulty.
bromsisa is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2008, 11:38 AM   #102
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Yes, emperor dragon, me being a dragon fanatic....but anyway since my boycott started about a year ago I have caved for: Whismy dragon, triggerfish, cheeky monkey and a free tye dye frog. For a year, that's not bad. I also sent Ganz two letters about their bad performance.

---------- Ivie added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

A lot of the webkinz were bought when I thought the site was becoming better run and service was better...a week later, back to normal.

Last edited by Ivie; 12-24-2008 at 11:38 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Ivie is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 11:39 AM   #103

J Isabelle will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by bromsisa
I do agree that slimming down on purchases if not cutting them out completely...basically hurting their pocket books (while adding to a good cause w/ Webkinz Cares at 1/2 price) 1 helps others and still hurts them a bit...it is one of the better routes to get the message to Ganz.
I think you made a great point.
Thanks. I bought more than a hundred of those Webkinz Cares pets at dirt-cheap prices. If Walgreens has that many then clearly they are not selling well; this gets them off of their hands. If its sheer numbers that get their attention, meaning Webkinz, I may have actually done something.

One thing that I like about the Webkinz Cares game is that a random person will get the same prize I won. Hopefully that would be an encouragement to that person.

After I'm done with the tags, the stuffed animals go to the local food pantry. For the reasons listed above, dollar per dollar I probably just made the biggest impact possible.

Jeanette Isabelle
J Isabelle is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 11:58 AM   #104

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Ivie
Yes, emperor dragon, me being a dragon fanatic....but anyway since my boycott started about a year ago I have caved for: Whismy dragon, triggerfish, cheeky monkey and a free tye dye frog. For a year, that's not bad. I also sent Ganz two letters about their bad performance.

---------- Ivie added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

A lot of the webkinz were bought when I thought the site was becoming better run and service was better...a week later, back to normal.

That is really impressive.
I started in WW approx. a year ago...then my kids and I went Webkinz crazy...started to sell Webbies on ebay and logged in a ridiculous volume of Webbies and so on...completely out of control. Anyway because I was new, we were not aware of where there were or weren't problems at that time.

I just excepted and the site for how it ran. It seemed fine back then, but again I didn't experience the years prior for any kind of comparsion.

It really wasn't until the past month or so that I noticed regular and unfixed glitches. But I am now on the 'cut back' boat.
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 11:59 AM   #105
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Yeah, more and more people are just saying "forget this" and going on to new obessions.
Ivie is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 12:42 PM   #106
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by bromsisa
They don't know who is buying the code when people purchase and use the 'virtual only' estore either, but people are still buying and entering codes into their accounts in both the adoption center and code shop...after it is entered Ganz knows, but I am not sure that Ganz really cares who, where, or how (assuming it was legally obtained) a person logs in any code as long as people are continuing rto buy real world items and/or virtual items. A sale is a sale....$ to Ganz is $. It isn't about who but how much is being purchased.

sorry I am just confused as to what you are trying to say.

i don't agree with you near the end,your allowed to buy items and virtual items if you havent bought it
yet,like me in my province its almost IMPOSSIBLE to find W cares,but that doesn't mean i cant buy one if i find them
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 12:56 PM   #107
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
how come i'm the only person who is always told there comment is offensive if someone disagrees with it?How would you like if i told you on every post on a thread saying your comment was offensive ?And sorry to burst your bubble but if a sweater did change color,id actually like it since theres not that many rainbow sweaters our there...(and i like rainbows)

EDIT:Someone always has to hate my opinion on a thread like this,some one is always mean to me on a thread like this,if i disagree its automatically offensive because they dont agree with me and they dont like my opinion
Where did I say I thought what you said was offensive? I read back through the entire thread and I didn't see where anyone said that to you at all. What I said, since you interpreted it all out wrong, was if you bought a piece of clothing with your own money and it changed to your least liked color {and nothing about a rainbow -- it only changes to the worst color when you go to wear it} then how would you feel. I saw a lot of posts about the reindeer being changed and even avatars changed -- and I read through the whole forum of new posts and didn't read even one comment much less a thread about it that I didn't want to. I just didn't see how you managed to HAVE to read EVERY one plus still not get what they were upset about.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 01:08 PM   #108

iKelley is on a distinguished road

Glitches sometimes happen on accident that Ganz is not aware of. You just have to deal with them. Just enjoy the funny glitches and deal with bad ones. They are very much aware of the glitches as many people complain. But I am sorry about the glitches but you have to deal with it.
iKelley is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 01:20 PM   #109
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo
Where did I say I thought what you said was offensive? I read back through the entire thread and I didn't see where anyone said that to you at all. What I said, since you interpreted it all out wrong, was if you bought a piece of clothing with your own money and it changed to your least liked color {and nothing about a rainbow -- it only changes to the worst color when you go to wear it} then how would you feel. I saw a lot of posts about the reindeer being changed and even avatars changed -- and I read through the whole forum of new posts and didn't read even one comment much less a thread about it that I didn't want to. I just didn't see how you managed to HAVE to read EVERY one plus still not get what they were upset about.
and if the sweater was real then you could always return it! I do understand what they are upset about and it was only like 2 threads but a lot of people agreed with them! honestly i don't think you know what I'm upset about!
I might just not post on this thread anymore if almost everyone gonna get mad at me!
How would you feel if whenever you voiced your opinion someone got mad at you because they didn't agree?I almost made a vent thread but then people would get mad at me for voicing my opinion again so i didn't!
Its Christmas Eve! Why can't we all get along?

Last edited by lizzyxwebkinz; 12-24-2008 at 01:36 PM.. Reason: Controlling Anger
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 01:45 PM   #110
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

If everyone agreed with you it'd hardly be a forum. KeyLargo isn't mad, she's voicing her opnion and I think YOU"RE getting mad at her. Also, people aren't going after Ganz with pichforks, they are just saying "Hey, I liked it better that way, change it back!" I think it's a bit silly but WEBKINZ is a bit silly! And BTW, I don't see why you're upset over, "a lot of people agreeing with tem." I could see being upset over a lot of threads, but a lot of posts on one thread? If it was a lot of posts agreeing with you would you complain?

---------- Ivie added 4 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

And look, NO ONE IS MAD. We are just disagreeing with you! If every time some one disagrees, you imterpert it as them getting mad at you, you are going to have nearly everyone in thw world mad at you because we all disagree about one thing or another.

---------- Ivie added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
How would you feel if whenever you voiced your opinion someone got mad at you because they didn't agree?
That's the way I used to feel, a few months ago, when I 2was the only one who thought Ganz was doing a lot of things wrong. But now, I'M in the majority. To everything, turn, turn, turn. Everyone is in the minority sometimes, you've just got to roll with that.

Last edited by Ivie; 12-24-2008 at 01:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Ivie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
eat more apples!, ganz are you listening?, ganz d your job!, ganz get a life, get out of bed ganz!, spore! §, stop complaining!