Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2008, 09:01 AM   #91
Webkinz :)

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Default Re: Wake up Ganz

View Post Originally Posted by Peachfizz55
I, myself, have been a little disinterested in webkinz because of all the waiting. But they aren't perfect and I bet they aren't always focused on Webkinz! They're people and only people! They can't magicallly ake Webkinz perfect! So just think- could you work with tons of technolgy to fix it?
Hayley
P.S. Not to anger anyone; this is just my two cents. I still love and use Webkinz and recently bought one.
Yes they make products...but they make them to lure people to their Website.
So their business is technology.

And when that is your business than it has to run smoothly...do you think Google Search Engine would survive if it had this many problems? No they wouldn't and Google is a company that has more hits per milasecond than WW.

So really WW should be fixing their Tech problems, it is the basis of their business.
bromsisa is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2008, 09:12 AM   #92
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by bromsisa
Yes they make products...but they make them to lure people to their Website.
So their business is technology.

And when that is your business than it has to run smoothly...do you think Google Search Engine would survive if it had this many problems? No they wouldn't and Google is a company that has more hits per milasecond than WW.

So really WW should be fixing their Tech problems, it is the basis of their business.
i agree with peachfizz, there not magical so they can't fix every little problem as soon as people call in (and hardly anyone calls in)<so if no one calls in can they fix the glitch?You'd have to tell them before
they can start fixing it.But about the luring people to there website thing,i highly doubt they make webkinz just to get people to come to a website and i'm almost certain they make them to bring joy to many children each day.But sometimes Google can be frustrating and it says there is no answers for it even though there was the day before,so as someone else said on this thread:Not every website is perfect,so you really cant just point a finger on one website and say there not good well other websites probably have the same problem(s)

Last edited by lizzyxwebkinz; 12-24-2008 at 09:13 AM.. Reason: forgot something
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 09:34 AM   #93

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
how come i'm the only person who is always told there comment is offensive if someone disagrees with it?How would you like if i told you on every post on a thread saying your comment was offensive ?And sorry to burst your bubble but if a sweater did change color,id actually like it since theres not that many rainbow sweaters our there...(and i like rainbows)

EDIT:Someone always has to hate my opinion on a thread like this,some one is always mean to me on a thread like this,if i disagree its automatically offensive because they dont agree with me and they dont like my opinion

I am not sure why you feel that your opinion is not liked. Everyone's opinion here, including yours is valued. This is simply a difference in opinions and everyone, including you has a right to voice themselves. Just because everyone is not an agreement does not imply that your opinion or anyone elses is less valued.

I feel this is a great thread and everyone has brought very their personal feeling and made very valid points. Please don't be upset because you may feel that someone is not agreeing. We can't all agree all the time.

So far this appears to be a very healthy thread with everyone posting feelings that they have had for awhile now....please don't ever give up on any thread because you are feeling as though people may not like what you are saying.

I was in a thread with over 100 people the other day and there were only 2 of us that stood our ground stating that the entire Santakinz Theme would be in the Wshop....no one was listening and I felt very skipped over and I felt like no one in that thread could have given a hoot what I and a few others were saying....but kept on posting trying to clarify/support my point with facts of Ganz past behavior and etc.

My point is stick to your guns, but also keep in mind, when opinion vs fact, is the topic...than read everyone's posts...there have been plenty of times where I went into a thread feeling one way and posted those feelings, only to go back later read what others wrote and saw what they were feeling and then I saw the topic in an entirely new light.

In the end I was persuaded by info I didn't know about and changed my tune. I certainly am not a 'yes woman' and I am not known for telling anyone what they want to hear. But if I read good strong valid arguements I do think them through and as I stated sometimes even have a change of heart.

---------- bromsisa added 9 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

i agree with peachfizz, there not magical so they can't fix every little problem as soon as people call in (and hardly anyone calls in)<so if no one calls in can they fix the glitch?You'd have to tell them before
they can start fixing it.But about the luring people to there website thing,i highly doubt they make webkinz just to get people to come to a website and i'm almost certain they make them to bring joy to many children each day.But sometimes Google can be frustrating and it says there is no answers for it even though there was the day before,so as someone else said on this thread:Not every website is perfect,so you really cant just point a finger on one website and say there not good well other websites probably have the same problem(s)

I disagree about Ganz not trying luring people to their website. If they wanted to only makesupply everyone with lipgloss, stuffed animals, trading cards, and etc....they would not put codes in their products.

And yes google may not always have the exact same answers, but that is for alot of different reasons that don't have to do with google 'messing up' And personally I have yet to have a please wait...with google or not be able to use their servive...it has always been functional.

And no one is asking for anything magical or for anyhthing to happen over night. But the problems are not small and that are not random. They are consistant and even though Ganz is aware of them they still continue to add to their site than address the existing tech issuses. They have the ability, funds, and resources needed.

All anyone here is asking for the site to run a whole lot more smoothly...no one expects perfection. But I certainly and others certainly feel that we should be getting alot better quality than we are paying for. Logging in, doing dailies, doing the fun activities, getting KC from games, not getting bunk TCard codes, and so on should not be daily/weekly issues.

Yes a problem here and there...no problem...that is life. But Ganz has gone beyond a few minor problems

Last edited by bromsisa; 12-24-2008 at 09:37 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-24-2008, 09:49 AM   #94
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

[QUOTE/]I disagree about Ganz not trying luring people to their website. If they wanted to only makesupply everyone with lipgloss, stuffed animals, trading cards, and etc....they would not put codes in their products.

And yes google may not always have the exact same answers, but that is for alot of different reasons that don't have to do with google 'messing up' And personally I have yet to have a please wait...with google or not be able to use their servive...it has always been functional.

And no one is asking for anything magical or for anyhthing to happen over night. But the problems are not small and that are not random. They are consistant and even though Ganz is aware of them they still continue to add to their site than address the existing tech issuses. They have the ability, funds, and resources needed.

All anyone here is asking for the site to run a whole lot more smoothly...no one expects perfection. But I certainly and others certainly feel that we should be getting alot better quality than we are paying for. Logging in, doing dailies, doing the fun activities, getting KC from games, not getting bunk TCard codes, and so on should not be daily/weekly issues.

Yes a problem here and there...no problem...that is life. But Ganz has gone beyond a few minor problems[QUOTE/]

but you don't have to use the code,you can always throw it out or give it away i know my friend Julia and her sister just throw away the code and keep the lipgloss and body sprays because they don't like the virtual items for the salon theme.And i'm sure theres many people out there just wanting the plush of a webkinz,i know i'd enjoy the plush if the gorilla but i would not enjoy the virtual so i would just have the plush,and i know some people who do not have webkinz could just throw or give away the trading card codes and just play with the trading cards

Last edited by lizzyxwebkinz; 12-24-2008 at 09:52 AM..
Old 12-24-2008, 10:06 AM   #95

[QUOTE/]I disagree about Ganz not trying luring people to their website. If they wanted to only makesupply everyone with lipgloss, stuffed animals, trading cards, and etc....they would not put codes in their products.

Also I would like to ask you what the estore is all about if Ganz goal is not about trying to lure people to their website?
Also I would like to ask you what you feel the estore is all about if Ganz is not trying to lure people to their Website?

Yes a problem here and there...no problem...that is life. But Ganz has gone beyond a few minor problems[QUOTE/]

but you don't have to use the code,you can always throw it out or give it away i know my friend Julia and her sister just throw away the code and keep the lipgloss and body sprays because they don't like the virtual items for the salon theme.And i'm sure theres many people out there just wanting the plush of a webkinz,i know i'd enjoy the plush if the gorilla but i would not enjoy the virtual so i would just have the plush,and i know some people who do not have webkinz could just throw or give away the trading card codes and just play with the trading cards
Yes I am sure people out there do give the codes the away. Just the same as people that buy the product and keep the code, but give the product away.

But Ganz counts on people wanting these codes. Most people wouldn't buy their trading cards, for example if there were not codes....and if Ganz wanted people to just play the game and if that was their intent...it would not take 3 boxes of 36 to create a full deck. If Ganz honest to goodness intent was not related to anything virtual than they would just sell the deck in full, so people could play and not add a code or have only one code per the Entire deck.

Last edited by bromsisa; 12-24-2008 at 10:17 AM.. Reason: Typo
Old 12-24-2008, 10:10 AM   #96
funmonkey12345
Gift Trainee

funmonkey12345 is on a distinguished road

It doesn't happen to me. Maybe it could be the computer, or maybe it's a real problem happening to many people. Try contacting ganz
Old 12-24-2008, 10:49 AM   #97

J Isabelle will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by gma2r
I have taken the one step that I can and that is to "vote with my pocketbook". I have purchased no new items from Ganz in the past two months and my grandkids know and do not care that there will be no new pets under their trees.
I agree with that philosophy. My only recent purchases were a number of the Webkinz Cares pets at $3.50 each. $1.00 from each purchase would actually do some good and I'm getting a lot of cool gifts as an added bonus.

Jeanette Isabelle
J Isabelle is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 10:51 AM   #98
Anti Twilight.

View Post Originally Posted by bromsisa
Yes I am sure people out there do give the codes the away. Just the same as people that buy the product and keep the code, but give the product away.

But Ganz counts on people wanting these codes. Most people wouldn't buy their trading cards, for example if there were not codes....and if Ganz wanted people to just play the game and if that was their intent...it would not take 3 boxes of 36 to create a full deck. If Ganz honest to goodness intent was not related to anything virtual than they would just sell the deck in full, so people could play and not add a code or have only one code per the Entire deck.
but ganz wouldn't know who bought the product,they would just know who entered the code
Old 12-24-2008, 11:13 AM   #99

but ganz wouldn't know who bought the product,they would just know who entered the code

They don't know who is buying the code when people purchase and use the 'virtual only' estore either, but people are still buying and entering codes into their accounts in both the adoption center and code shop...after it is entered Ganz knows, but I am not sure that Ganz really cares who, where, or how (assuming it was legally obtained) a person logs in any code as long as people are continuing rto buy real world items and/or virtual items. A sale is a sale....$ to Ganz is $. It isn't about who but how much is being purchased.

sorry I am just confused as to what you are trying to say.

---------- bromsisa added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by J Isabelle
I agree with that philosophy. My only recent purchases were a number of the Webkinz Cares pets at $3.50 each. $1.00 from each purchase would actually do some good and I'm getting a lot of cool gifts as an added bonus.

Jeanette Isabelle

I do agree that slimming down on purchases if not cutting them out completely...basically hurting their pocket books (while adding to a good cause w/ Webkinz Cares at 1/2 price) 1 helps others and still hurts them a bit...it is one of the better routes to get the message to Ganz.
I think you made a great point.

Last edited by bromsisa; 12-24-2008 at 11:17 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-24-2008, 11:14 AM   #100
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

If you don't like don't buy is my philosophy and I haven;t bought many webkinz lately. (OK, a triggerfish in october...... but still!)
Ivie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
eat more apples!, ganz are you listening?, ganz d your job!, ganz get a life, get out of bed ganz!, spore! §, stop complaining!